Ludicom
March 28, 2024, 08:33:35 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Looking to get back in touch? https://discord.gg/5mc98tm

Home Help Search Arcade Gallery Staff List Calendar Login Register  

Warlords: Christmas Writings

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Warlords: Christmas Writings  (Read 469 times)
Jay117
The Warlord
Sapphire Collector

View Profile
« on: December 24, 2011, 05:53:20 pm »

The skies were empty. Which was unusual for the time and place. King Fross of Navihielo stared out onto the vast expanse of his kingdom from his kingdoms balcony, at peace for the first time in many years. Things were beginning to look up for his country and all the others of the world. Chancellor Flynn had succeeded in usurping the corrupt Chancellor Prince of Lejenda and it seemed war was finally at an end. It pleased him and bought a smile to his face, and he eyed the empty skies as an omen of good things to come. His didn't notice however, the bright blue bird soaring above, and was oblivious until the first flake landed on his nose of the fresh white snow that was beginning to powder his countryside. He smiled. It was a good day. The festival of Articuno was to begin later and the snow would only add to festivities. He turned back in and in his door was the messenger, Indi, with a face plastered in fear.

"Sire... I bring terrible news. This... I cannot even begin to ponder the consequences of this. My lord, we are in grave danger." Indi sputtered.

"Yes boy, let it out. What is it?" The king was not prepared to let anything ruin his mood. He didn't think anything could bring such fear to the messenger. But his answer was one that he could not have ever been prepared for.

"Lord... Chancellor Markus Flynn... He... His son. Atticus... Atticus... He is the new Chancellor." Indi struggled.

The king did not understand. Chancellor Flynn had only recently assumed power. And as far as he knew Flynn had no child. This was troubling indeed.

"Lord, Atticus Flynn, supposed child of Chancellor Markus killed his father in the dead of night. The younger is a madman. Something must be done!"

"Indeed. We shall see. Let the boy make the first move." The king sagely replied.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The night past

"Dear, dear father. You thought you were rid of me? You should know you can't fight fate. This land is mine. And so are the rest. I will rule this country and all the rest. The world is mine." Atticus spat on his father lifeless corpse. The sight was a grizzly one. Chancellor Markus lay in his bed, still, with his eyes open wide and his throat slit from ear to ear. No one could have been prepared for this. Especially not Markus, who thought he was rid of his son all those years ago. But it was too late. Atticus was back. And he was not happy.

Merry Christmas everyone! I thought this would be a fun little thing for me to write, hope you all enjoy! Let me know what y'all think!
Report Spam   Logged

Would it be wrong to make my sig, "The King is back!"?

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Scarlet Spider
Kaine and Aracely
Lombre Legend

Main FC: 0344-9472-9443

You have failed this city!

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: December 24, 2011, 05:56:08 pm »

Maybe you could write a full Warlords fanfic Smiley
Report Spam   Logged

My country lay within a vast desert. When the sun rose into the sky, a burning wind punished my lands, searing the world. And when the moon climbed into the dark of night, a frigid gale pierced our homes. No matter when it came the wind carried the same thing... Death. But the winds that blew across the green fields of Hyrule brought something other than suffering and ruin. I coveted that wind, I suppose. It can only be called fate... That here, I would again gather the three with the crests... That I should lay my hand on that which grants the wishes of the beholder... That when power, wisdom, and courage come together, the gods would have no choice but to come down... The power of the gods... The Triforce! He who touches it will have whatever he desires granted!
Pull List: Justice League, Justice League United, Secret Wars, New Avengers
Favourite DC Characters: Supergirl, Pandora, Bleez, Batgirl, Green Arrow, Larfleeze
Jay117
The Warlord
Sapphire Collector

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 24, 2011, 05:56:45 pm »

Maybe. I'll think about it. I was hoping to revive the RP. But I'm still thinking about that too.
Report Spam   Logged

RIIKYUUUN~<3
Shoubu wo... MONKEY nan da yo!
Lombre Legend

Kissu jya, JoJo de wa nai... KONO DIO DA!!!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: December 24, 2011, 06:06:05 pm »

This is really good, suspenseful. =w=
Report Spam   Logged

"This hand of mine sparkles with a fabulous power; its shining grip tells me to dazzle you! FABULOUS FINGER!"
Richie was born a female, he posts about his transition into manhood and the struggles he goes through. He's a real inspiration Q_Q
Jay117
The Warlord
Sapphire Collector

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 24, 2011, 07:44:29 pm »

Thanks Rich. I'll most likely write more over the break. Glad you enjoyed.
Report Spam   Logged

RIIKYUUUN~<3
Lombre Legend

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: December 24, 2011, 07:54:42 pm »

Thanks Rich. I'll most likely write more over the break. Glad you enjoyed.
But y'know what I found ironic? The fact that Flynn died, and it's a Christmas story. xD
Report Spam   Logged

"This hand of mine sparkles with a fabulous power; its shining grip tells me to dazzle you! FABULOUS FINGER!"
Richie was born a female, he posts about his transition into manhood and the struggles he goes through. He's a real inspiration Q_Q
Jay117
The Warlord
Sapphire Collector

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 24, 2011, 08:36:38 pm »

Haha, not only that but it was patricide. xD

Yeah, but what made Warlords to fun, to me at least, was all the treachery and violence. Christmas or not, it had to have it! xD
Report Spam   Logged

RIIKYUUUN~<3
Lombre Legend

View Profile WWW
« Reply #7 on: December 24, 2011, 08:47:47 pm »

Haha, not only that but it was patricide. xD

Yeah, but what made Warlords to fun, to me at least, was all the treachery and violence. Christmas or not, it had to have it! xD
That makes everything fun. xD
This warlords thing sounds awesome. It was an RP, no?
Report Spam   Logged

Jay117
The Warlord
Sapphire Collector

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 24, 2011, 09:22:11 pm »

It was. It had three or four revivals with only the first iteration being finished. If I start it up again, you should join! xD
I'd need Kloud's help of course. Where is she??? xD
Report Spam   Logged

RIIKYUUUN~<3
Lombre Legend

View Profile WWW
« Reply #9 on: December 24, 2011, 09:31:50 pm »

It was. It had three or four revivals with only the first iteration being finished. If I start it up again, you should join! xD
I'd need Kloud's help of course. Where is she??? xD
I will!!
She said she was taken a break. =w=
Report Spam   Logged

Jay117
The Warlord
Sapphire Collector

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: December 24, 2011, 09:36:30 pm »

Aw... She would've enjoyed this one. xD I hope her Christmas is going well.
Report Spam   Logged

Scarlet Spider
Kaine and Aracely
Lombre Legend

Main FC: 0344-9472-9443

You have failed this city!

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: December 25, 2011, 04:35:06 am »

Maybe. I'll think about it. I was hoping to revive the RP. But I'm still thinking about that too.
I don't know if it would last.  I like to see what happens and what you have planned for the story because it's interesting but I feel that we are more likely to see that if you fic it because the RPs don't tend to last too long on here.  It did go through many attempts at revival, none of which lasted (even the ones I was helping with D: which made me extra sad) so I'd feel real bad for you if that happened again. If you fic it, the enjoyment of the story would probably last longer with you than if it was rp'd and died.
Report Spam   Logged

My country lay within a vast desert. When the sun rose into the sky, a burning wind punished my lands, searing the world. And when the moon climbed into the dark of night, a frigid gale pierced our homes. No matter when it came the wind carried the same thing... Death. But the winds that blew across the green fields of Hyrule brought something other than suffering and ruin. I coveted that wind, I suppose. It can only be called fate... That here, I would again gather the three with the crests... That I should lay my hand on that which grants the wishes of the beholder... That when power, wisdom, and courage come together, the gods would have no choice but to come down... The power of the gods... The Triforce! He who touches it will have whatever he desires granted!
Pull List: Justice League, Justice League United, Secret Wars, New Avengers
Favourite DC Characters: Supergirl, Pandora, Bleez, Batgirl, Green Arrow, Larfleeze

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: