Ludicom
March 28, 2024, 09:17:51 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Looking to get back in touch? https://discord.gg/5mc98tm

Home Help Search Arcade Gallery Staff List Calendar Login Register  

PokeDex Gen 6 (Current) List -Spoilers-

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 6
  Print  
Author Topic: PokeDex Gen 6 (Current) List -Spoilers-  (Read 3119 times)
Slowpoke
vaporwave shitlord
Ruby Gatherer

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: October 09, 2013, 10:37:07 pm »

yeah because a pokeball without the button and some eyes is great.
or maybe a purple pile of goo?
why not a snake with snake written backwards
or maybe a cobra with a k instead of c, written backwards.
or a bat without eyes, because bats are blind.
can't forget about that rock, with geo and dude in the name.
or a crab
or a seal
or a peice of poop sticking out of the ground, or its evolution, the three pooges.

they have always not had ideas, thats why we love them
the old pokemon are all real simple though, compare these new pokemon to the old ones and they're just so complex that they're a big jumble of bleh to take in or they just have no visual appeal. some of them like that tree thing and barbaracle look like they should be part of yugioh or something, not pokemon
also why do people like goomy so much >_<
Report Spam   Logged

Zohaib
スチール
Rain Dish

Main FC: 3711-9411-9563

gucci gang

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: October 09, 2013, 10:39:22 pm »

the old pokemon are all real simple though, compare these new pokemon to the old ones and they're just so complex that they're a big jumble of bleh to take in or they just have no visual appeal. some of them like that tree thing and barbaracle look like they should be part of yugioh or something, not pokemon
because goomy is cute and simple.

This happened because Pokemon isn't done by hand, making these complex designs by hand isn't as easy as doing it on the computer, which is why they look like that.
Even old pokemon have more complicated artwork.

Blame technology, not gamefreak
Report Spam   Logged

Quote from: Me
kanye, pokemon and deep throating are my favoruite things
Kloud
Administrator
Ludicolo Champion

Take my hand, let's go...

View Profile WWW
« Reply #17 on: October 09, 2013, 10:42:24 pm »

Oh god I love Goomy, it's so cute.

You know, I bet some people like it too because I could see it pandering to some fetishes... x.x;; Oh man. *cough* There's a reason I keep safesearch on when I look up Pokemon. xD

Anyways, I guess that they can't please everyone every generation, but honestly I feel like they went with less Pokemon, better quality. I at least like most of the designs. Some of the megas were more meh, but they've grown on me a bit.
Report Spam   Logged

Zohaib
スチール
Rain Dish

gucci gang

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: October 09, 2013, 10:44:42 pm »

You know, I bet some people like it too because I could see it pandering to some fetishes... x.x;; Oh man. *cough* There's a reason I keep safesearch on when I look up Pokemon. xD

Anyways, I guess that they can't please everyone every generation, but honestly I feel like they went with less Pokemon, better quality. I at least like most of the designs. Some of the megas were more meh, but they've grown on me a bit.
I started in Gen 2, and Gen 3 pokemon I loved. Gen IV Pokemon I hated. Gen V pokemon I loved. Gen VI Pokemon I love.
Report Spam   Logged

Korbis
Bashful Buizel
Swift Swimmer

Main FC: 2578-3610-6784

I'm Daniel, in case anyone's wondering

View Profile WWW
« Reply #19 on: October 09, 2013, 10:46:19 pm »

I couldn't agree more on that, but it doesn't always filter everything, though...
Poor Buizel TT_TT

But yeah, I love how they're going for quality over quantity imo.  And they're fixing what really hurt BW1, the lack of previous gen pokemon (Although I'm gonna be honest, I'm disappointed in the lack of non-mega evos).
Report Spam   Logged

8:32 PM - LIBERTY PRIME: it is though, in 1994 Chinda invited 20 western car companies to make a small family car for china
8:32 PM - Korbis: Chinda
8:32 PM - LIBERTY PRIME: yeah
8:32 PM - LIBERTY PRIME: chinda
8:33 PM - LIBERTY PRIME: they renamed it china in 2010 tho
8:33 PM - LIBERTY PRIME: after it got a vasectomey, it lost the d
8:33 PM - Korbis: XD

*Learning to Draw*
Kloud
Administrator
Ludicolo Champion

Take my hand, let's go...

View Profile WWW
« Reply #20 on: October 09, 2013, 10:47:00 pm »

I started in Gen 2, and Gen 3 pokemon I loved. Gen IV Pokemon I hated. Gen V pokemon I loved. Gen VI Pokemon I love.
Started in gen 1, liked it (love some, like some, hate some). Gen 2 I loved. Gen 3 I like, now I've warmed to it more. Gen 4, honestly disliked most, a few gems though. Gen 5 I liked, some I loved some I hated. Gen 6 I'm loving.
Report Spam   Logged

RIIKYUUUN~<3
Shoubu wo... MONKEY nan da yo!
Lombre Legend

Kissu jya, JoJo de wa nai... KONO DIO DA!!!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #21 on: October 09, 2013, 10:51:50 pm »

Mega Aerodactyl is seriously a Silver Rathalos.

Evening the fucking beard!!!! xD

Started in gen 1, liked it (love some, like some, hate some). Gen 2 I loved. Gen 3 I like, now I've warmed to it more. Gen 4, honestly disliked most, a few gems though. Gen 5 I liked, some I loved some I hated. Gen 6 I'm loving.
I didn't like Gen 1... (Except Rhydon, I fuggin' love Rhydon.)
I was meh for Gen 2, loved HG/SS though.
Gen 3 rocked and I played it too much, I can find everything in all of R/S/E/LG/FR.
Gen 4 was cool, I liked the stories.
Gen 5 fuggin' rocked, I spent over 2000 hours on that shit and still aren't bored.
I like the Gen 6 ones so far. :3
Report Spam   Logged

"This hand of mine sparkles with a fabulous power; its shining grip tells me to dazzle you! FABULOUS FINGER!"
Richie was born a female, he posts about his transition into manhood and the struggles he goes through. He's a real inspiration Q_Q
Korbis
Bashful Buizel
Swift Swimmer

Main FC: 2578-3610-6784

I'm Daniel, in case anyone's wondering

View Profile WWW
« Reply #22 on: October 09, 2013, 11:11:13 pm »

Well, as long as we're rating gens:

Gen 1 was ok.  Personally I found most of it to be rather bland imo, but I'd be lying if I said it wasn't super nostalgic.

Gen 2 I really liked.  There are a few designs that I didn't care for, but overall I found it to be quite good.

Gen 3 was definitely in my top 3.  Although I have much less favorite pokemon from it, it really hits a nostalgic spot for me, just with the overall region, design, story and music (especially music <3).

Gen 4 was actually my favorite, although that's probably to be expected from the gen that I first started playing the games.  I loved almost all of the designs and have the entire region memorized by heart.  Probably because it's the one that I played the most and have the most memories of, but I can't get over how much I love it (not to mention, at least 75% of my favorite pokemon are from it).

Gen 5 I really didn't like.  Maybe because Gen 4 was where I started, and it was the first time I had to deal with new pokemon and gameplay mechanics, but the whole thing just overwhelmed me.  The games overall followed a different formula.  There were pretty much no pokemon from previous gens in BW1, so I felt like I was playing an entirely different series.  Also, I REALLY didn't like how the battles looked; everything used a lower quality sprite from last gen that was turned into a gif, and the quality loss really showed when the battle scenes kept zooming in and out.  Again, I probably hated all of these because of the feeling of being alienated, but it doesn't change that I just don't have any particularly good memories from it.
(Also, the endgame in BW1 was pretty much nonexistent; it was one city with nothing important, another city that was even less important, a town built on a bridge that actually had really good music (tbh, I really loved village bridge), and a huuuuge city that was literally empty.  Absolutely nothing other than a pokemon center and a tiny building in the corner that I couldn't even enter.  After some research I found out that it was empty because I took my time to beat the game (which REALLY irks me)).

Gen 6 looks really promising.  Only complaint I can find is that I don't like the look of the 3D overworld.
Report Spam   Logged

8:32 PM - LIBERTY PRIME: it is though, in 1994 Chinda invited 20 western car companies to make a small family car for china
8:32 PM - Korbis: Chinda
8:32 PM - LIBERTY PRIME: yeah
8:32 PM - LIBERTY PRIME: chinda
8:33 PM - LIBERTY PRIME: they renamed it china in 2010 tho
8:33 PM - LIBERTY PRIME: after it got a vasectomey, it lost the d
8:33 PM - Korbis: XD

*Learning to Draw*
Kinfin
The Lord of the Sands
Lotad Hero

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: October 09, 2013, 11:14:11 pm »

Well, as long as we're rating gens:

Gen 1 was ok.  Personally I found most of it to be rather bland imo, but I'd be lying if I said it wasn't super nostalgic.

Gen 2 I really liked.  There are a few designs that I didn't care for, but overall I found it to be quite good.

Gen 3 was definitely in my top 3.  Although I have much less favorite pokemon from it, it really hits a nostalgic spot for me, just with the overall region, design, story and music (especially music <3).

Gen 4 was actually my favorite, although that's probably to be expected from the gen that I first started playing the games.  I loved almost all of the designs and have the entire region memorized by heart.  Probably because it's the one that I played the most and have the most memories of, but I can't get over how much I love it (not to mention, at least 75% of my favorite pokemon are from it).

Gen 5 I really didn't like.  Maybe because Gen 4 was where I started, and it was the first time I had to deal with new pokemon and gameplay mechanics, but the whole thing just overwhelmed me.  The games overall followed a different formula.  There were pretty much no pokemon from previous gens in BW1, so I felt like I was playing an entirely different series.  Also, I REALLY didn't like how the battles looked; everything used a lower quality sprite from last gen that was turned into a gif, and the quality loss really showed when the battle scenes kept zooming in and out.  Again, I probably hated all of these because of the feeling of being alienated, but it doesn't change that I just don't have any particularly good memories from it.
(Also, the endgame in BW1 was pretty much nonexistent; it was one city with nothing important, another city that was even less important, a town built on a bridge that actually had really good music (tbh, I really loved village bridge), and a huuuuge city that was literally empty.  Absolutely nothing other than a pokemon center and a tiny building in the corner that I couldn't even enter.  After some research I found out that it was empty because I took my time to beat the game (which REALLY irks me)).

Gen 6 looks really promising.  Only complaint I can find is that I don't like the look of the 3D overworld.
I can say the same for the games in general. Platinum is my favorite so far. Then it goes to the Gen 2 remakes, followed by Emerald, then Yellow, BW, then BW2 (Which I still haven't finnished). I'm mostly counting third games just because consistantly, I prefer them over the 2 originals of the gen.
Report Spam   Logged

Must...resist...creepy urges... too many witnesses... would look weird...
DarkDragon
Ruby Gatherer

Main FC: 1435-4150-8076

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: October 10, 2013, 03:39:21 pm »

The Mega list is missing MegaTyranitar and MegaAggron, they've just been recently revealed.

Report Spam   Logged

Zohaib
スチール
Rain Dish

gucci gang

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: October 10, 2013, 04:38:35 pm »

The Mega list is missing MegaTyranitar and MegaAggron, they've just been recently revealed.
MEGAAGGRON YES
Report Spam   Logged

RIIKYUUUN~<3
Lombre Legend

View Profile WWW
« Reply #26 on: October 10, 2013, 04:45:07 pm »

MEGAAGGRON YES
I fangirl'd hard when I saw that video.
Report Spam   Logged

"This hand of mine sparkles with a fabulous power; its shining grip tells me to dazzle you! FABULOUS FINGER!"
Richie was born a female, he posts about his transition into manhood and the struggles he goes through. He's a real inspiration Q_Q
Silver
Ludicolo Expert

0774-4496-6815

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: October 10, 2013, 05:02:54 pm »

Nintendo is outdoing themselves so much that I'm actually gonna buy both versions for the exclusive Megas, assuming they're untradeable.
Report Spam   Logged
Verathim
Emerald Hoarder

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: October 10, 2013, 05:14:25 pm »

Nintendo is outdoing themselves so much that I'm actually gonna buy both versions for the exclusive Megas, assuming they're untradeable.
They are tradeable (so as long as they are holding their Mega Stone I.e Charizard holding Charizard Nite X can be traded to Y with the version exclusive stone)

Also Delphox can freaking learn Thunderbolt!
Report Spam   Logged

3DS Friend Code: 0430-8585-9856

Found 100+ Shinies in XY combined

Mains Samus, Pit and Sonic (Will main other newcomers)
RIIKYUUUN~<3
Lombre Legend

View Profile WWW
« Reply #29 on: October 10, 2013, 05:48:33 pm »

They are tradeable (so as long as they are holding their Mega Stone I.e Charizard holding Charizard Nite X can be traded to Y with the version exclusive stone)

Also Delphox can freaking learn Thunderbolt!
S-seriously!?

S-s-seriously?
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 6
  Print  

Jump to: