Ludicom
April 18, 2024, 01:07:03 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Looking to get back in touch? https://discord.gg/5mc98tm

Home Help Search Arcade Gallery Staff List Calendar Login Register  

Pokemon X and Pokemon Y Thread - Out 12th October 2013 [SPOILERS]

Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15
  Print  
Author Topic: Pokemon X and Pokemon Y Thread - Out 12th October 2013 [SPOILERS]  (Read 6055 times)
zoroarkrules25
Lotad Student

View Profile
« Reply #180 on: November 03, 2013, 06:04:31 pm »

I just caught a  shiny honedge! I started hunting it yesterday, it took around 1200(maybe more, maybe less) encounters! I named it soul hacker.
Report Spam   Logged
Magoo
Mashin
Lotad Hero

View Profile WWW
« Reply #181 on: November 03, 2013, 06:30:34 pm »

I just caught a  shiny honedge! I started hunting it yesterday, it took around 1200(maybe more, maybe less) encounters! I named it soul hacker.

Report Spam   Logged

Zohaib
スチール
Rain Dish

Main FC: 3711-9411-9563

gucci gang

View Profile
« Reply #182 on: November 03, 2013, 06:42:18 pm »

oooh
what does it look like?

nvm found an image ^
« Last Edit: November 03, 2013, 06:44:28 pm by SpookySteel » Report Spam   Logged

Quote from: Me
kanye, pokemon and deep throating are my favoruite things
zoroarkrules25
Lotad Student

View Profile
« Reply #183 on: November 03, 2013, 07:40:04 pm »

Lol, he is a tank. I took down a random passerby who wanted to battle. He took 3 down with shadow sneak, i love him!
Report Spam   Logged
Magoo
Mashin
Lotad Hero

View Profile WWW
« Reply #184 on: November 03, 2013, 08:01:31 pm »

Lol, he is a tank. I took down a random passerby who wanted to battle. He took 3 down with shadow sneak, i love him!

You're tempting me! D;
Now I wanna Radar too...
Report Spam   Logged

Vlatko
Ludicolo Expert

Main FC: 1590-5372-2460

Pikachu Boy!

View Profile
« Reply #185 on: November 09, 2013, 05:23:23 am »

Really need to finish this game already, just too lazy to pick up my 3ds which is always on the opposite side of the room of where I am -.- But, can we make sure when events happen that they are posted here (not so much in this topic but the forums itself). So I dont miss out (such as when event pokemon are released or whatever)
Report Spam   Logged

Kloud
Administrator
Ludicolo Champion

Take my hand, let's go...

View Profile WWW
« Reply #186 on: November 09, 2013, 01:40:18 pm »

Really need to finish this game already, just too lazy to pick up my 3ds which is always on the opposite side of the room of where I am -.- But, can we make sure when events happen that they are posted here (not so much in this topic but the forums itself). So I dont miss out (such as when event pokemon are released or whatever)
I'm sure that'll be no issue- either an admin/mod or someone who is online will make a topic when an event comes up . Smiley
Report Spam   Logged

Magoo
Mashin
Lotad Hero

View Profile WWW
« Reply #187 on: November 09, 2013, 07:30:19 pm »

I'm sure that'll be no issue- either an admin/mod or someone who is online will make a topic when an event comes up . Smiley

I want myself more Mega events~
Report Spam   Logged

Sato
'Coolest' Guy in the Gem Cities
Sapphire Collector

'Ice' To Meet You

View Profile
« Reply #188 on: December 25, 2013, 02:35:31 am »

I got the damn game. Yay.
Report Spam   Logged

Please someone make me a new sig oh god it's awful.

You will have my children.
Scarlet Spider
Kaine and Aracely
Lombre Legend

Main FC: 0344-9472-9443

You have failed this city!

View Profile
« Reply #189 on: December 25, 2013, 05:59:41 am »

I got the damn game. Yay.
Grin Grin
Report Spam   Logged

My country lay within a vast desert. When the sun rose into the sky, a burning wind punished my lands, searing the world. And when the moon climbed into the dark of night, a frigid gale pierced our homes. No matter when it came the wind carried the same thing... Death. But the winds that blew across the green fields of Hyrule brought something other than suffering and ruin. I coveted that wind, I suppose. It can only be called fate... That here, I would again gather the three with the crests... That I should lay my hand on that which grants the wishes of the beholder... That when power, wisdom, and courage come together, the gods would have no choice but to come down... The power of the gods... The Triforce! He who touches it will have whatever he desires granted!
Pull List: Justice League, Justice League United, Secret Wars, New Avengers
Favourite DC Characters: Supergirl, Pandora, Bleez, Batgirl, Green Arrow, Larfleeze
Sato
'Coolest' Guy in the Gem Cities
Sapphire Collector

'Ice' To Meet You

View Profile
« Reply #190 on: December 25, 2013, 06:15:13 am »

Grin Grin

Don't act happy, I've played for almost 2 hours and could bitch about it for months Tongue
Report Spam   Logged

Please someone make me a new sig oh god it's awful.

You will have my children.
Scarlet Spider
Kaine and Aracely
Lombre Legend

View Profile
« Reply #191 on: December 25, 2013, 06:32:10 am »

Don't act happy, I've played for almost 2 hours and could bitch about it for months Tongue
don't be so nitpicky, it's the most fun thing ever
Report Spam   Logged

My country lay within a vast desert. When the sun rose into the sky, a burning wind punished my lands, searing the world. And when the moon climbed into the dark of night, a frigid gale pierced our homes. No matter when it came the wind carried the same thing... Death. But the winds that blew across the green fields of Hyrule brought something other than suffering and ruin. I coveted that wind, I suppose. It can only be called fate... That here, I would again gather the three with the crests... That I should lay my hand on that which grants the wishes of the beholder... That when power, wisdom, and courage come together, the gods would have no choice but to come down... The power of the gods... The Triforce! He who touches it will have whatever he desires granted!
Favourite DC Characters: Supergirl, Pandora, Bleez, Batgirl, Green Arrow, Larfleeze
Kinfin
The Lord of the Sands
Lotad Hero

View Profile
« Reply #192 on: February 18, 2014, 04:08:29 pm »

Didn't know where else to say this, but they FINALLY fixed Flareon. It finally got Flareblitz. Add that to the tutor for Iron Tail it got from gen V2, and it's actually useful now.
Report Spam   Logged

Must...resist...creepy urges... too many witnesses... would look weird...
Scarlet Spider
Kaine and Aracely
Lombre Legend

View Profile
« Reply #193 on: February 18, 2014, 04:27:23 pm »

Didn't know where else to say this, but they FINALLY fixed Flareon. It finally got Flareblitz. Add that to the tutor for Iron Tail it got from gen V2, and it's actually useful now.
yeah it was about time that Flareon got that move xD
Report Spam   Logged

DarkDragon
Ruby Gatherer

Main FC: 1435-4150-8076

View Profile
« Reply #194 on: February 19, 2014, 04:23:26 am »

Yeah Flareon deserves to finally get Flare Blitz, but Iron Tail? Why would you ever teach it Iron Tail?

Shame it's still completely outclassed by Entei though, I guess it should do a little better in the lower tiers now.
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15
  Print  

Jump to: