Ludicom
March 28, 2024, 06:33:14 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Looking to get back in touch? https://discord.gg/5mc98tm

Home Help Search Arcade Gallery Staff List Calendar Login Register  

Grand Theft Auto V & GTA Online Discussion Topic

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4
  Print  
Author Topic: Grand Theft Auto V & GTA Online Discussion Topic  (Read 1436 times)
Coyote Starrk
Primera Espada
Lombre Legend

Cero Metralleta

View Profile
« Reply #30 on: February 04, 2014, 11:02:46 pm »

I play it a lot still. I need to take pictures of my garage though.
Who are you? o.o

Good to know. I always hated how aiming worked in GTA VC or SA. It's why I always just spawned a car and flew it into my enemies or something like that. Flying car cheat. Best thing in SA.
I thought they had manual aiming though
Report Spam   Logged

Tuxedo Mask
YAY!
Lotad Hero

Main FC: 1936 1182 3920

Fear The Rose!

View Profile
« Reply #31 on: February 05, 2014, 12:09:11 am »

Who are you? o.o

Ian.
Report Spam   Logged

Coyote Starrk
Primera Espada
Lombre Legend

Cero Metralleta

View Profile
« Reply #32 on: February 05, 2014, 12:19:57 am »

Ian.
Makes sense. >:U
Report Spam   Logged

Kinfin
The Lord of the Sands
Lotad Hero

View Profile
« Reply #33 on: February 05, 2014, 06:10:59 am »

Who are you? o.o

Far as I remember, those games aiming was either just stand and pivot, or it was with this stupid ad hell lock on feature that barely worked.
Report Spam   Logged

Must...resist...creepy urges... too many witnesses... would look weird...
Coyote Starrk
Primera Espada
Lombre Legend

Cero Metralleta

View Profile
« Reply #34 on: February 15, 2014, 12:20:37 am »

My new whips.

I had a Ratloader (Pink one) in the beginning but I wasn't high enough level to make it look good so I got rid of it, and when I wanted it again, they removed it cuz glitchers, but they fixed it and put it back in the game, for free, and all mods for it are free, even paint, so I got it again since I have all mods and made it pimp.

Second one is only for a couple days and is based on Al Capones Cadillac. Bretty Gud. Looks glorious, people can hang off the side of the car so it seats 6 people, and it has the AHOOOGA horn stock. No extra mods aside from tires and armor and performance stuff but it's still an awesome vehicle. It does cost 750K though, which I was easily able to afford cuz I'm a PIMP. Even my plates say PIMPMBL on them >:U
Report Spam   Logged

Coyote Starrk
Primera Espada
Lombre Legend

Cero Metralleta

View Profile
« Reply #35 on: March 06, 2014, 12:37:23 am »

The new GTA cars are glorious.

They are based on the LaFerrari, The NSX concept, and the Cadillac 2 door elmiraj concept. Pretty sweet. >:U
Report Spam   Logged

Zohaib
スチール
Rain Dish

Main FC: 3711-9411-9563

gucci gang

View Profile
« Reply #36 on: March 06, 2014, 10:10:04 am »

The new GTA cars are glorious.

They are based on the LaFerrari, The NSX concept, and the Cadillac 2 door elmiraj concept. Pretty sweet. >:U
yeah they do look fucking awesome
Report Spam   Logged

Quote from: Me
kanye, pokemon and deep throating are my favoruite things
Coyote Starrk
Primera Espada
Lombre Legend

Cero Metralleta

View Profile
« Reply #37 on: March 06, 2014, 05:06:34 pm »

yeah they do look fucking awesome
The jester brakes too good which is crewing me up in races cuz I'm stopping too soon, and its awd so it gets up to top speed bretty fast, it turns well since it has good weight distribution. Plenty of extra mods for it.

Turismo is a lite version of the entity, have dual paint scheme, and spoilers. I replaced my voltic with it cuz it's very good. Surprisingly, even with RWD it's easy to come back from a loss of control, unlike the cheatha where a spin out means pulling a 360 and having to stop and start again. The turismo can powerslide and make a come back and keep going when it loses traction which is very good. I think the part where the hood meets the cab looks stupid but thats just me.

The Alpha is a good sports mobile. Has a front bumper and side skirts and spoiler, dual paint job, 2 extra hoods (non carbon fiber, one just has stripes the other has vents)and looks bretty good. I use mine for just cruising around. I put high end tires and no spoiler on it and it drifts around corners very well. Looks amazing when painted right.

And the plane can glide forever if the engines fail which is cool. :U
Report Spam   Logged

Coyote Starrk
Primera Espada
Lombre Legend

Cero Metralleta

View Profile
« Reply #38 on: March 10, 2014, 06:32:55 pm »

I got invited to the crews group chat and now gta is loads more fun. We grind up for a bit, usually making 100k or more, then we maybe do some races or play some golf afterwards. So fun :D
Report Spam   Logged

Zohaib
スチール
Rain Dish

Main FC: 3711-9411-9563

gucci gang

View Profile
« Reply #39 on: March 26, 2014, 05:37:45 pm »

http://kotaku.com/gta-online-was-made-for-heists-like-this-1552182190

roosterteeth plans out a heist for a convience store in GTA V and does it, its amazing.

dont have to watch it all, i only watched the first 5 minutes,
Report Spam   Logged

Quote from: Me
kanye, pokemon and deep throating are my favoruite things
Coyote Starrk
Primera Espada
Lombre Legend

Cero Metralleta

View Profile
« Reply #40 on: March 26, 2014, 11:07:49 pm »

http://kotaku.com/gta-online-was-made-for-heists-like-this-1552182190

roosterteeth plans out a heist for a convience store in GTA V and does it, its amazing.

dont have to watch it all, i only watched the first 5 minutes,
A lot of people were making their own heists for some time. Everyones kinda getting sick of waiting at this point, and all these new cars aren't keeping people around. I havent touched GTA in weeks cuz I've been so burnt out. Theres no new missions, theres no story like they said there was online, theres so little to do online.

And SP has so many things that bug me like wheels locking up if you look at them wrong that I dont even play it anymore :\
Report Spam   Logged

Kinfin
The Lord of the Sands
Lotad Hero

View Profile
« Reply #41 on: March 27, 2014, 06:57:32 am »

A lot of people were making their own heists for some time. Everyones kinda getting sick of waiting at this point, and all these new cars aren't keeping people around. I havent touched GTA in weeks cuz I've been so burnt out. Theres no new missions, theres no story like they said there was online, theres so little to do online.

And SP has so many things that bug me like wheels locking up if you look at them wrong that I dont even play it anymore :\
That's the problem with MMOs like this. You don't pay a subscription fee for this game and there are no micro transactions I assume? Without either of those things, the game won't grow. MMOs with Subscription Fees take your money ahead of time with the promise of new interesting content, while F2P MMOs with Micro transactions let you get a taste of the game before making any decisions on it, and also let you pay for the content you want, but usually only expand the micro transaction content rather than the actual game content itself.
Report Spam   Logged

Must...resist...creepy urges... too many witnesses... would look weird...
Coyote Starrk
Primera Espada
Lombre Legend

Cero Metralleta

View Profile
« Reply #42 on: March 27, 2014, 01:08:22 pm »

That's the problem with MMOs like this. You don't pay a subscription fee for this game and there are no micro transactions I assume? Without either of those things, the game won't grow. MMOs with Subscription Fees take your money ahead of time with the promise of new interesting content, while F2P MMOs with Micro transactions let you get a taste of the game before making any decisions on it, and also let you pay for the content you want, but usually only expand the micro transaction content rather than the actual game content itself.
There's are micro transactions, it's one of the best sellers in the PSN and I think Xbox store.

And they removed a lot of content immediately after launching online, and never put it back. They also limit how you can have fun in the game, they promised a lot of things and even showed them in the trailers, but they removed them or changed them.

In the trailers, they showed that the airstrike, when called, would send a guy after a person of your choosing, and it was that way for a short time, but then they changed it to giving you a flare that you have to throw in 1 second or else the airstrike team wont do anything, and it's awful.

They also raised prices on things and kept cutting payouts for everything to try and force you to buy things with real money, which worked.

They really messed up online, really bad, and even though they already made billions on the game, they refuse to add the content everyone wants and just keep releasing more clothing and cars, which should really be taking a backseat to heists and the stock market.

They also keep removing missions instead of adding more :\
Report Spam   Logged

Tuxedo Mask
YAY!
Lotad Hero

Main FC: 1936 1182 3920

Fear The Rose!

View Profile
« Reply #43 on: April 02, 2014, 05:32:52 pm »

So with the new update coming out, we'll be able to buy multiple buildings(apartments, Garages)
Report Spam   Logged

Magoo
Mashin
Lotad Hero

View Profile WWW
« Reply #44 on: June 15, 2014, 01:02:56 pm »

What is wrong with GTA Online?
I went on with my dad and the game is a mess!
Everyone wants to kill one another and they even seek out people in passive mode to roll them over or blow their cars!
Since when was GTAO invaded by 10 yo?
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4
  Print  

Jump to: