Ludicom
April 19, 2024, 08:53:02 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Looking to get back in touch? https://discord.gg/5mc98tm

Home Help Search Arcade Gallery Staff List Calendar Login Register  

Everyone's thoughts on the Ludicom Revival

Pages: [1] 2 3
  Print  
Author Topic: Everyone's thoughts on the Ludicom Revival  (Read 1039 times)
Kinfin
The Lord of the Sands
Lotad Hero

View Profile
« on: October 08, 2013, 01:13:04 pm »

Can I get everyone's legitimate opinion as to what's going to happen?

All I can say for sure is that Lcom's open for good, and there's no way Kloud or I plan on participating on Evionet due to our being threatened when things first started.
« Last Edit: October 08, 2013, 01:20:56 pm by Kloud » Report Spam   Logged

Must...resist...creepy urges... too many witnesses... would look weird...

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Zohaib
スチール
Rain Dish

Main FC: 3711-9411-9563

gucci gang

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: October 08, 2013, 01:14:22 pm »

Can I get everyone's legitimate opinion as to what's going to happen?

All I can say for sure is that Lcom's open for good, and there's no way Kloud or I plan on participating on Evionet due to our being threatened when things first started.
Make a topic for it.

After yesterday, I have zero reasons to go back to evionet.
« Last Edit: October 08, 2013, 01:21:56 pm by Kloud » Report Spam   Logged

Quote from: Me
kanye, pokemon and deep throating are my favoruite things
Kinfin
The Lord of the Sands
Lotad Hero

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 08, 2013, 01:22:55 pm »

Split the Topic
Report Spam   Logged

Zohaib
スチール
Rain Dish

gucci gang

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 08, 2013, 01:31:46 pm »

To be completely honest.

At first I was like "They are gonna make ludicom, and then leave it again, and yeah"

but then I realised that you guys are doing the co-admin thing. I wanted to keep evionet as a fail safe and move to ludicom because I know for a fact, some old members would bother LOOKING at Ludicom over Evionet.
Then I realised, We can have 2 active admins! I can advertise and the site can look alive at the same time, with new updates in every section.

After that, I decided to look through evionet for some nostalgia, and slowly reading it was just me suggestion help for the site, and mag shutting me down alot. Then Rosim would make a very long neutral post telling why it's not necessary now. And then I just gave up due to lack of support. And how Mag and Starrk trolled me alot and kinda prevented me from posting because of killing my mood. I couldn't post regurarly for a couple of months because I was shut down often.
Then tried messaging Aryeh on evionet to discuss this privatley, and realised he had still blocked my messaging. and I was like "oh yeah, he hates me and daniel for some reason."
Then I got kinda depressed because I realised, ever since Evionet started, I just lost freinds.
And Daniel leaving Evionet last week made me want to leave, but I didn't just in case something big happens.
But the Ludicom return was like "Hey, it's like a new website, but with extra nostalgia, maybe I can try again, instead of giving up"
So I did that, and defended ludicom. Starrk and Mag pestered me and I ended up giving up.

I want to move to Ludicom and leave my problems in Evionet. Thats my personal reason.
I also want to gain new members, and revive sections of the forum, like the RP board, for members who'd enjoy that. I know Aryeh was really dissapointed that RPing died, and I don't want it to stay that way. Often people complained about lack of activity, or how slow it was. I feel like with a new admin we can have a team leader, make a team, and regain some activity.

Also I prefer this host by FAR. I have no reason to go back to Evionet as you can see.
Report Spam   Logged

Kinfin
The Lord of the Sands
Lotad Hero

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 08, 2013, 01:42:29 pm »

I can say that the Coadmin candidate and one GM candidate are being considered. Not chosen yet, but we have people in mind who we consider good choices. I will not be admin or mod due to the fact that I don't want that position for two reasons. The first is that I don't see it necessary since Kloud and I share a computer anyway, and also because there are those who would think I was biased.

Assuming activity reaches a good enough point and that there are willing members, RPing will happen again. Aside from my already posted idea, Kloud and I are discussing other RPs that could celibate the revival.

Advertisement will be guaranteed. I can assure you that Ludicom is officially sponsored by DawnStarRoyals and vice versa. Because Kloud, myself, and to an extent, Richie, are the DawnStarRoyals. Plus, others will be encouraged to advert. Admin, mod, even some just plain members. Word of mouth after all.
Report Spam   Logged

Zohaib
スチール
Rain Dish

gucci gang

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 08, 2013, 01:45:30 pm »

And I could work out some Reddit advertising starting tomarrow, maybe.
I want to do it before X & Y
Report Spam   Logged

Kinfin
The Lord of the Sands
Lotad Hero

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 08, 2013, 01:46:21 pm »

And I could work out some Reddit advertising starting tomarrow, maybe.
I want to do it before X & Y
Speaking of. Think I found a store that doesn't know the actual release date... happy smiles for early access.
Report Spam   Logged

Korbis
Bashful Buizel
Swift Swimmer

Main FC: 2578-3610-6784

I'm Daniel, in case anyone's wondering

View Profile WWW
« Reply #7 on: October 08, 2013, 01:55:29 pm »

To be honest, I left Evionet recently, the only reason I was lurking was because I came back to post some issues I was having in the problems thread, and wanted to see if anyone replied.

I, for the most part, agree with Zohaib.  In fact most of his points are the main reasons I left, some members there have been a stressor in my life for the past couple years, and a couple months ago Aryeh started snubbing Zohaib and I because he thinks we don't have anything in common anymore.  Considering only about 5 members on the site were even active, I thought it wasn't worth staying since the hopes of older members returning felt pretty pointless.

While here, we've already gotten at least 3 members we haven't seen in years back.  I'm not certain whether it'll last or not (honestly, that's the one thing that's making me a little uneasy about this whole situation), but it seems to be a worthwhile start.

And also, like Zohaib, I've been wanting to kind of start a new leaf and get over some of the stupid stuff we've all done in the past.
Report Spam   Logged

8:32 PM - LIBERTY PRIME: it is though, in 1994 Chinda invited 20 western car companies to make a small family car for china
8:32 PM - Korbis: Chinda
8:32 PM - LIBERTY PRIME: yeah
8:32 PM - LIBERTY PRIME: chinda
8:33 PM - LIBERTY PRIME: they renamed it china in 2010 tho
8:33 PM - LIBERTY PRIME: after it got a vasectomey, it lost the d
8:33 PM - Korbis: XD

*Learning to Draw*
Kinfin
The Lord of the Sands
Lotad Hero

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 08, 2013, 02:07:00 pm »

Aryeh's actually been talking to us since the events started. I think that if a good number of people make the migration to Ludicom, he might be a friendly and active member himself.
Report Spam   Logged

Zohaib
スチール
Rain Dish

gucci gang

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 08, 2013, 02:09:18 pm »

Aryeh's actually been talking to us since the events started. I think that if a good number of people make the migration to Ludicom, he might be a friendly and active member himself.
I don't doubt it, hes a loyal member and a good guy.
I'm a bit of an ass at times, so I get why he wouldn't speak to me.
But why Daniel.
But thats something for another time.
Report Spam   Logged

Scarlet Spider
Kaine and Aracely
Lombre Legend

Main FC: 0344-9472-9443

You have failed this city!

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: October 08, 2013, 04:29:56 pm »

Then tried messaging Aryeh on evionet to discuss this privatley, and realised he had still blocked my messaging.
I got the message, it's just I didn't reply because I was going out, but I'm here now.
Report Spam   Logged

My country lay within a vast desert. When the sun rose into the sky, a burning wind punished my lands, searing the world. And when the moon climbed into the dark of night, a frigid gale pierced our homes. No matter when it came the wind carried the same thing... Death. But the winds that blew across the green fields of Hyrule brought something other than suffering and ruin. I coveted that wind, I suppose. It can only be called fate... That here, I would again gather the three with the crests... That I should lay my hand on that which grants the wishes of the beholder... That when power, wisdom, and courage come together, the gods would have no choice but to come down... The power of the gods... The Triforce! He who touches it will have whatever he desires granted!
Pull List: Justice League, Justice League United, Secret Wars, New Avengers
Favourite DC Characters: Supergirl, Pandora, Bleez, Batgirl, Green Arrow, Larfleeze
Zohaib
スチール
Rain Dish

gucci gang

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: October 08, 2013, 04:39:02 pm »

I got the message, it's just I didn't reply because I was going out, but I'm here now.
I tried Evionet, im blocked there, here im not.
Report Spam   Logged

Scarlet Spider
Kaine and Aracely
Lombre Legend

Main FC: 0344-9472-9443

You have failed this city!

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: October 08, 2013, 06:57:48 pm »

Advertisement will be guaranteed. I can assure you that Ludicom is officially sponsored by DawnStarRoyals and vice versa. Because Kloud, myself, and to an extent, Richie, are the DawnStarRoyals. Plus, others will be encouraged to advert. Admin, mod, even some just plain members. Word of mouth after all.
What's DawnStarRoyals?
Report Spam   Logged

My country lay within a vast desert. When the sun rose into the sky, a burning wind punished my lands, searing the world. And when the moon climbed into the dark of night, a frigid gale pierced our homes. No matter when it came the wind carried the same thing... Death. But the winds that blew across the green fields of Hyrule brought something other than suffering and ruin. I coveted that wind, I suppose. It can only be called fate... That here, I would again gather the three with the crests... That I should lay my hand on that which grants the wishes of the beholder... That when power, wisdom, and courage come together, the gods would have no choice but to come down... The power of the gods... The Triforce! He who touches it will have whatever he desires granted!
Pull List: Justice League, Justice League United, Secret Wars, New Avengers
Favourite DC Characters: Supergirl, Pandora, Bleez, Batgirl, Green Arrow, Larfleeze
Kinfin
The Lord of the Sands
Lotad Hero

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: October 08, 2013, 07:06:20 pm »

What's DawnStarRoyals?
DawnStarRoyals is the Let's Play channel Kloud, Myself, and possibly Richie, we'll see about that. We're currently working on backlogging videos as well as waiting on our artistic investment (Richie's supposed to be our main artist regardless). Our hopes are to use my connections to gain popularity quickly. (Goal #1, 1000 subs within the first month)
Report Spam   Logged

RIIKYUUUN~<3
Shoubu wo... MONKEY nan da yo!
Lombre Legend

Kissu jya, JoJo de wa nai... KONO DIO DA!!!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #14 on: October 09, 2013, 12:45:12 am »

Honestly, I couldn't give two shits about what forum we all congregated on. Hell, I'd even go on facebook to talk. I'll follow where my friends go, because they're all super-important to me, so it doesn't matter where I go to be comfortable with them, as I'll be comfortable if they are :V
Report Spam   Logged

"This hand of mine sparkles with a fabulous power; its shining grip tells me to dazzle you! FABULOUS FINGER!"
Richie was born a female, he posts about his transition into manhood and the struggles he goes through. He's a real inspiration Q_Q

Pages: [1] 2 3
  Print  

Jump to: