Ludicom
March 28, 2024, 05:43:10 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Looking to get back in touch? https://discord.gg/5mc98tm

Home Help Search Arcade Gallery Staff List Calendar Login Register  

How to Improve Ludicom?

Pages: [1] 2 3 4
  Print  
Author Topic: How to Improve Ludicom?  (Read 4469 times)
Zohaib
スチール
Rain Dish

Main FC: 3711-9411-9563

gucci gang

View Profile
« on: October 10, 2013, 01:36:29 pm »

This has been proposed numerous times before, but seeing as we are a community of writers, artists and developers, wouldn't it be nice to create a collective X/Y Pokémon game? Not anything uber complicated. We could have a brainstorming session where ideas would be thrown in, then a To-do list could be generated, with the artworks needed, the songs/sounds needed (if anyone wants to try new stuff, who knows?), the scripts (dialogues) and the scripts (codes).
I got this idea from a French teacher who is programming games (3 per year) and who relies on the volunteer work of artists, writers and songwriters. It's a very productive way to proceed, and if someone wants to do just one sprite, it's fine, if they have the time and will to do more, then great! We have amazing spriters and incredible writers. The thing is that RPs and Spriting Contests are too... methodical for most, because they need us to be active all the time. We all know that being forced to do something makes it become a chore pretty fast. Sometimes we're inspired, sometimes we're not. That's how life goes. We have enough stress in our daily lives, I think.
I believe that such a project could only be beneficial to us. And it's something we can mention on our CV.
This is actually a pretty good idea, but it's a bit too ambitous for now.
If we make it site exclusive, then people will be more willing to check the site out and it will be a good attraction for us. But it's something we should do when we have more manpower.
Report Spam   Logged

Quote from: Me
kanye, pokemon and deep throating are my favoruite things

Pages: [1] 2 3 4
  Print  

Jump to: