Ludicom
March 29, 2024, 04:56:35 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Looking to get back in touch? https://discord.gg/5mc98tm

Home Help Search Arcade Gallery Staff List Calendar Login Register  

How to Improve Ludicom?

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4
  Print  
Author Topic: How to Improve Ludicom?  (Read 4481 times)
Miku the Fake Identity
Tempo Owner

View Profile
« Reply #30 on: October 11, 2013, 08:57:31 pm »

Sure.
I'm just afraid that if we start keeping everything in mind, we'll never have anything in action. We've been having so many ideas in the past, putting them aside for later. But 5 years later, they're long gone.

Magazine: Oh em gee, how many times have we started a magazine before... well not even a magazine, the only section we've ever managed to come up with was a section with "Best Spriter of the month", "Best RPer" etc.

Spriting contests: Been tried over and over again, the last time it worked was on PPN.

Wiki: We started it, never completed it.

Nuzlocke runs: It became a mere contest between older members, nobody joined the forum to play a Nuzlocke.

Debating club: We all know how it's going to end...

When things start becoming complex, it doesn't work anymore. But projects is what defines a community. PPN's project was to unity traders and batters, and so it did very well. As soon as that market decreased, the forum began to stall, and with a lack of things to do, we started fighting internally. If we start a project, no matter if it's small or big, and if it all compels us, we can amount to something.
I'm sorry but I don't like the Wiki. If people were to work on it, I could just imagine that there would be a lot of biased views in it.

http://ludicom.wikia.com/wiki/Miku

:/
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4
  Print  

Jump to: