Ludicom
March 28, 2024, 12:29:49 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Looking to get back in touch? https://discord.gg/5mc98tm

Home Help Search Arcade Gallery Staff List Calendar Login Register  

General Gaming Discussion!

Pages: 1 ... 41 42 [43]
  Print  
Author Topic: General Gaming Discussion!  (Read 13387 times)
Darkgale
Ludicolo Expert

View Profile
« Reply #630 on: December 23, 2014, 01:35:53 am »

Steam and PS+...
And I have Destiny and The Crew which take a lot of time.
Pokemon too.
XD

There are too many cool games for a single lifetime.
Yeah thats how I'm feeling.
There are so many good games D:
Report Spam   Logged
Kinfin
The Lord of the Sands
Lotad Hero

View Profile
« Reply #631 on: January 14, 2015, 12:34:02 am »

So I'm really hyped for Dragonball Xenoverse. It looks like an amazing game, and with DBZ as it's base, that's saying something.
Report Spam   Logged

Must...resist...creepy urges... too many witnesses... would look weird...
Magoo
Mashin
Lotad Hero

View Profile WWW
« Reply #632 on: January 29, 2015, 09:19:53 pm »

Hyperdimension Neptunia is on Steam!!!
Remember to get it!
It's 50% off too!
Report Spam   Logged

Kinfin
The Lord of the Sands
Lotad Hero

View Profile
« Reply #633 on: March 15, 2015, 10:09:47 pm »

So the games I've been playing the most lately are

Dragon Ball Xenoverse, an amazing interpretation of the Dragon Ball Universe by Dimps that allows you to make a custom character and experience a great story that Toriyama himself had a hand in (I'm really hooked by Towa and Mira myself). It kinda plays like an MMO if you choose, as you can do multiplier side quests and fights online, but it's got plenty for single player lovers. If you don't despise Dragon Ball, play it. I give it an 8 out of 10.

The Darkness 2. I didn't play the first one, mainly because I've never seen a copy of it ever, but this game's way too fun. Dark, gory, it's everything you love about an FPS, plus everything you love about a fantasy RPG. Plus, Jackie's an amazing character. A mob boss who's struggling to control the Darkness, while at the same time wondering what's real and what's not. It's difficult at times, but it's also a ton of fun.

And Max Payne 3. I don't think I need to tell you guys about it since I swear you've talked about it in the past. But if you know about Max Payne games, it's basically a third Person Shooter where you can't take too much punishment, so you have to make use of bullet time aiming and dodging to take out entire rooms quickly and effectively.

Having lots of fun lately...
Report Spam   Logged

Kinfin
The Lord of the Sands
Lotad Hero

View Profile
« Reply #634 on: March 15, 2015, 10:13:35 pm »

Oh yeah, and the Sims 3... but that's not important. It's mostly just me having my fun while weirding Kloud out reminding her of something her creepy cousin did in the sims.
Report Spam   Logged

Zohaib
スチール
Rain Dish

Main FC: 3711-9411-9563

gucci gang

View Profile
« Reply #635 on: March 16, 2015, 10:06:10 am »

So the games I've been playing the most lately are

Dragon Ball Xenoverse, an amazing interpretation of the Dragon Ball Universe by Dimps that allows you to make a custom character and experience a great story that Toriyama himself had a hand in (I'm really hooked by Towa and Mira myself). It kinda plays like an MMO if you choose, as you can do multiplier side quests and fights online, but it's got plenty for single player lovers. If you don't despise Dragon Ball, play it. I give it an 8 out of 10.

The Darkness 2. I didn't play the first one, mainly because I've never seen a copy of it ever, but this game's way too fun. Dark, gory, it's everything you love about an FPS, plus everything you love about a fantasy RPG. Plus, Jackie's an amazing character. A mob boss who's struggling to control the Darkness, while at the same time wondering what's real and what's not. It's difficult at times, but it's also a ton of fun.

And Max Payne 3. I don't think I need to tell you guys about it since I swear you've talked about it in the past. But if you know about Max Payne games, it's basically a third Person Shooter where you can't take too much punishment, so you have to make use of bullet time aiming and dodging to take out entire rooms quickly and effectively.

Having lots of fun lately...
max payne 3 is great, I loved it
Report Spam   Logged

Quote from: Me
kanye, pokemon and deep throating are my favoruite things

Pages: 1 ... 41 42 [43]
  Print  

Jump to: