Ludicom
March 28, 2024, 07:44:44 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Looking to get back in touch? https://discord.gg/5mc98tm

Home Help Search Arcade Gallery Staff List Calendar Login Register  

Super Smash Bros. Wii U/3DS Discussion Topic

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 8
  Print  
Author Topic: Super Smash Bros. Wii U/3DS Discussion Topic  (Read 4525 times)
Miku the Fake Identity
Tempo Owner

View Profile
« Reply #45 on: July 17, 2014, 06:59:27 am »

Cool. I hate permadeath.
I find it makes it more fun. Like most players, I instantly restart whenever I lose someone. But there's a difference between Classic and Casual in the sense that, Casual is less difficult because you can rush people to their death and have them back the next level. So it's actually less difficulty. In Classic you actually have to try and keep everyone alive and there's a little thrill in that : D
Report Spam   Logged
Magoo
Mashin
Lotad Hero

View Profile WWW
« Reply #46 on: July 17, 2014, 06:24:00 pm »

I find it makes it more fun. Like most players, I instantly restart whenever I lose someone. But there's a difference between Classic and Casual in the sense that, Casual is less difficult because you can rush people to their death and have them back the next level. So it's actually less difficulty. In Classic you actually have to try and keep everyone alive and there's a little thrill in that : D

Too hard. Mario always comes back! D:
Report Spam   Logged

Miku the Fake Identity
Tempo Owner

View Profile
« Reply #47 on: July 18, 2014, 02:21:28 am »

Too hard. Mario always comes back! D:
God damn it Magoo you're missing out q___________q

Go play your hentai dungeon crawlers...
Report Spam   Logged
Magoo
Mashin
Lotad Hero

View Profile WWW
« Reply #48 on: July 18, 2014, 06:14:29 am »

God damn it Magoo you're missing out q___________q

Go play your hentai dungeon crawlers...

It's Mario and Snake for me atm.
Report Spam   Logged

Miku the Fake Identity
Tempo Owner

View Profile
« Reply #49 on: July 18, 2014, 07:18:06 am »

It's Mario and Snake for me atm.
Doesn't Mario get boring after a while.

I hear people saying after a while every game feels the same, unless they have some significant difference such as Super Mario Sunshine
Report Spam   Logged
Scarlet Spider
Kaine and Aracely
Lombre Legend

Main FC: 0344-9472-9443

You have failed this city!

View Profile
« Reply #50 on: July 18, 2014, 09:04:16 am »

I hear people saying after a while every game feels the same, unless they have some significant difference such as Super Mario Sunshine
The only real difference Sunshine had was that Water backpack thing.  Besides that, it was just another Mario 64 style game.
Report Spam   Logged

My country lay within a vast desert. When the sun rose into the sky, a burning wind punished my lands, searing the world. And when the moon climbed into the dark of night, a frigid gale pierced our homes. No matter when it came the wind carried the same thing... Death. But the winds that blew across the green fields of Hyrule brought something other than suffering and ruin. I coveted that wind, I suppose. It can only be called fate... That here, I would again gather the three with the crests... That I should lay my hand on that which grants the wishes of the beholder... That when power, wisdom, and courage come together, the gods would have no choice but to come down... The power of the gods... The Triforce! He who touches it will have whatever he desires granted!
Pull List: Justice League, Justice League United, Secret Wars, New Avengers
Favourite DC Characters: Supergirl, Pandora, Bleez, Batgirl, Green Arrow, Larfleeze
Miku the Fake Identity
Tempo Owner

View Profile
« Reply #51 on: July 18, 2014, 10:56:03 pm »

The only real difference Sunshine had was that Water backpack thing.  Besides that, it was just another Mario 64 style game.
Water backpack made a wonderful difference~
Report Spam   Logged
Magoo
Mashin
Lotad Hero

View Profile WWW
« Reply #52 on: July 19, 2014, 11:09:43 am »

Yeah, well, it's Sunshine I'm playing~
Tongue
I never get bored of it.
I must have played it through at least 10 times.

The Fludd, the storytelling, the voice-acting, the stages, the gameplay, the concept.
Everything is different from other Mario games.
It was a revolutionary game but everyone complained about it so now every Mario game is the same with different powerups.
Report Spam   Logged

Darkgale
Ludicolo Expert

View Profile
« Reply #53 on: July 24, 2014, 12:40:53 am »

Are we even talking about smash bros anymore? Lol.
W/e, haha. Fire emblem: awakening is legit and that I at least heard sunshine was good. It's probably like LoZ: Windwaker, in the sense that it was underappreciated in its time but then became more appreciated later on. And they're both gamecube games.
ANYWAY, that aside, who would be down for 3ds smash bros matches when the game comes out? :o
Call me overconfident but I'm down to do 1v2s. Smash is one of the few things I'm actually decent at.
I just hope the online gameplay is actually consistent this time around.
Report Spam   Logged
Miku the Fake Identity
Tempo Owner

View Profile
« Reply #54 on: July 24, 2014, 02:55:23 am »

Are we even talking about smash bros anymore? Lol.
W/e, haha. Fire emblem: awakening is legit and that I at least heard sunshine was good. It's probably like LoZ: Windwaker, in the sense that it was underappreciated in its time but then became more appreciated later on. And they're both gamecube games.
ANYWAY, that aside, who would be down for 3ds smash bros matches when the game comes out? Shocked
Call me overconfident but I'm down to do 1v2s. Smash is one of the few things I'm actually decent at.
I just hope the online gameplay is actually consistent this time around.
dont think ill get 3ds smash bros..

definitely going to play the wii u version HEAPS when it comes out

but for 3DS every individual needs a 3DS and the game so... not many people to play with

for me its all about the multiplayer

fire emblem: awakening is only going to be for entertaining me on bus rides; at home i will always choose multiplayer games over single player games

It was a revolutionary game but everyone complained about it so now every Mario game is the same with different powerups.
what? ;_;
Report Spam   Logged
Darkgale
Ludicolo Expert

View Profile
« Reply #55 on: July 24, 2014, 01:12:39 pm »

dont think ill get 3ds smash bros..

definitely going to play the wii u version HEAPS when it comes out

but for 3DS every individual needs a 3DS and the game so... not many people to play with

for me its all about the multiplayer

fire emblem: awakening is only going to be for entertaining me on bus rides; at home i will always choose multiplayer games over single player games
what? ;_;
Fair point on the 3ds having less people to play with.
But I'll be at college when the 3ds one comes out and I know at least a couple people who have a 3ds.
I just mentioned the 3ds version since it'll be coming out slightly earlier than the wii u one.
I'm definitely psyched about the wii u version as well. There's no doubt the wii u version is gonna be the version to go to if you got a wii u around. Multiplayer is partly why I like smash bros so much :o
Humans can be tougher opponents than any AI, and its always nice to do silly shit in smash bros if I just want to play for fun.
FE awakening as bus ride entertainment? D:
I played that game for hours at a time at home lol. Well, whatever works. If you're playing classic it might take a while to complete the game tho.
Report Spam   Logged
Miku the Fake Identity
Tempo Owner

View Profile
« Reply #56 on: July 25, 2014, 03:31:57 am »

Fair point on the 3ds having less people to play with.
But I'll be at college when the 3ds one comes out and I know at least a couple people who have a 3ds.
I just mentioned the 3ds version since it'll be coming out slightly earlier than the wii u one.
I'm definitely psyched about the wii u version as well. There's no doubt the wii u version is gonna be the version to go to if you got a wii u around. Multiplayer is partly why I like smash bros so much Shocked
Humans can be tougher opponents than any AI, and its always nice to do silly shit in smash bros if I just want to play for fun.
FE awakening as bus ride entertainment? D:
I played that game for hours at a time at home lol. Well, whatever works. If you're playing classic it might take a while to complete the game tho.

That's the point, Awakening will kill time on many many bus trips and therefore make many of them entertaining :3

Although if it ever gets to a point where I can't beat a single stage in 40 minutes, I guess I'll have to either start using a mid-battle save function (if they have one) or just play it off the bus
Report Spam   Logged
Darkgale
Ludicolo Expert

View Profile
« Reply #57 on: July 25, 2014, 02:29:17 pm »

That's the point, Awakening will kill time on many many bus trips and therefore make many of them entertaining :3

Although if it ever gets to a point where I can't beat a single stage in 40 minutes, I guess I'll have to either start using a mid-battle save function (if they have one) or just play it off the bus
Huh, that's a fair point.
PLAY IT OFF THE BUS. That's what it's meant for ;_; (imo)
Report Spam   Logged
Miku the Fake Identity
Tempo Owner

View Profile
« Reply #58 on: July 25, 2014, 04:40:54 pm »

Huh, that's a fair point.
PLAY IT OFF THE BUS. That's what it's meant for ;_; (imo)
Well yeah Awakening is more a game thats meant to be played properly, than in short bursts, thats true.

But when I'm at home I will always choose multiplayer games over single player games :x
Report Spam   Logged
Darkgale
Ludicolo Expert

View Profile
« Reply #59 on: July 25, 2014, 07:21:51 pm »

Well yeah Awakening is more a game thats meant to be played properly, than in short bursts, thats true.

But when I'm at home I will always choose multiplayer games over single player games :x
So did you ever beat the LoZ: Skyward Sword? <.< >.>
DONT TELL ME YOU PLAYED IT OUTSIDE.
Actually if you did, I'd be impressed.
Tell me you played it outside. :p
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 8
  Print  

Jump to: