Ludicom
March 28, 2024, 11:36:01 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Looking to get back in touch? https://discord.gg/5mc98tm

Home Help Search Arcade Gallery Staff List Calendar Login Register  

Comics Thread

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5
  Print  
Author Topic: Comics Thread  (Read 2429 times)
Scarlet Spider
Kaine and Aracely
Lombre Legend

Main FC: 0344-9472-9443

You have failed this city!

View Profile
« Reply #30 on: February 01, 2014, 04:26:43 pm »

Report Spam   Logged

My country lay within a vast desert. When the sun rose into the sky, a burning wind punished my lands, searing the world. And when the moon climbed into the dark of night, a frigid gale pierced our homes. No matter when it came the wind carried the same thing... Death. But the winds that blew across the green fields of Hyrule brought something other than suffering and ruin. I coveted that wind, I suppose. It can only be called fate... That here, I would again gather the three with the crests... That I should lay my hand on that which grants the wishes of the beholder... That when power, wisdom, and courage come together, the gods would have no choice but to come down... The power of the gods... The Triforce! He who touches it will have whatever he desires granted!
Pull List: Justice League, Justice League United, Secret Wars, New Avengers
Favourite DC Characters: Supergirl, Pandora, Bleez, Batgirl, Green Arrow, Larfleeze
Magoo
Mashin
Lotad Hero

View Profile WWW
« Reply #31 on: February 20, 2014, 06:26:06 pm »

WHY IS THERE NO POST ABOUT THIS!?
http://www.imdb.com/video/imdb/vi2783292185/

It looks amazing~
I cannot wait!
Report Spam   Logged

Scarlet Spider
Kaine and Aracely
Lombre Legend

View Profile
« Reply #32 on: February 20, 2014, 06:33:49 pm »

WHY IS THERE NO POST ABOUT THIS!?
http://www.imdb.com/video/imdb/vi2783292185/

It looks amazing~
I cannot wait!
ikr I'm really excited Cheesy
I like how it's gonna have a comedic tone, it's exactly why Marvel Studios is succeeding because it knows it can be fun and not think that being fun is a risky move like everybody else does
and I'm not afraid to say this: it's gon' be better than Star Wars Tongue
Report Spam   Logged

My country lay within a vast desert. When the sun rose into the sky, a burning wind punished my lands, searing the world. And when the moon climbed into the dark of night, a frigid gale pierced our homes. No matter when it came the wind carried the same thing... Death. But the winds that blew across the green fields of Hyrule brought something other than suffering and ruin. I coveted that wind, I suppose. It can only be called fate... That here, I would again gather the three with the crests... That I should lay my hand on that which grants the wishes of the beholder... That when power, wisdom, and courage come together, the gods would have no choice but to come down... The power of the gods... The Triforce! He who touches it will have whatever he desires granted!
Favourite DC Characters: Supergirl, Pandora, Bleez, Batgirl, Green Arrow, Larfleeze
Magoo
Mashin
Lotad Hero

View Profile WWW
« Reply #33 on: February 20, 2014, 08:57:07 pm »

ikr I'm really excited Cheesy
I like how it's gonna have a comedic tone, it's exactly why Marvel Studios is succeeding because it knows it can be fun and not think that being fun is a risky move like everybody else does
and I'm not afraid to say this: it's gon' be better than Star Wars Tongue

Yes!
I mean, the dark tone of the Dark Knight is awesome too.
But humor like The Avengers is great!
Better than Star Wars and Star Trek! Tongue
Report Spam   Logged

Scarlet Spider
Kaine and Aracely
Lombre Legend

View Profile
« Reply #34 on: February 21, 2014, 03:12:02 pm »

awww yeeaahh
Report Spam   Logged

Magoo
Mashin
Lotad Hero

View Profile WWW
« Reply #35 on: February 27, 2014, 09:39:41 pm »

Did anyone see the Marvel One-Shot on the Thor the Dark World Blu-Ray?
Trevor, the Mandarin from IM3 is being interrogated.
The man leading the interrogation reveals he works with 10 Rings.
He tells Trevor he's taking him out to meet the real Mandarin.

It was pretty exciting~
Report Spam   Logged

Scarlet Spider
Kaine and Aracely
Lombre Legend

View Profile
« Reply #36 on: February 28, 2014, 04:20:11 pm »

Report Spam   Logged

Magoo
Mashin
Lotad Hero

View Profile WWW
« Reply #37 on: March 01, 2014, 03:08:41 pm »

http://ca.ign.com/articles/2014/03/01/the-cast-of-the-amazing-spider-man-2-talks-marvel-crossovers

I can dream... right? D;
Report Spam   Logged

Scarlet Spider
Kaine and Aracely
Lombre Legend

View Profile
« Reply #38 on: March 01, 2014, 03:12:38 pm »

well unlike fox who have the most screwy universe ever that needs to end, the current spidey stuff does not conflict story wise atm so if they got over the legal issues, both sony and marvel studios would serve to benefit a lot.
though Sony are working on a shared Spidey universe with stuff like Venom and Sinister Six which should be interesting
Report Spam   Logged

Magoo
Mashin
Lotad Hero

View Profile WWW
« Reply #39 on: March 01, 2014, 04:05:15 pm »

well unlike fox who have the most screwy universe ever that needs to end, the current spidey stuff does not conflict story wise atm so if they got over the legal issues, both sony and marvel studios would serve to benefit a lot.
though Sony are working on a shared Spidey universe with stuff like Venom and Sinister Six which should be interesting

Ikr? Sony only has Spidey atm too...
I didn't know about Sinister 6 though.
Report Spam   Logged

Scarlet Spider
Kaine and Aracely
Lombre Legend

View Profile
« Reply #40 on: March 01, 2014, 04:12:53 pm »

Ikr? Sony only has Spidey atm too...
I didn't know about Sinister 6 though.
Sony have green-lit movies for ASM3 (and they also said 4 but they need another director), Venom (hopefully Agent Venom cos that shiz is cool) and also the Sinister Six (who are spidey villains so that'll be a good concept) to have a cohesive Spider-Man universe like how Marvel has its cinematic Universe and Fox have whatever it is fox have xD
it'll probs be a sinister six of main villains like Electro and Ock though part of me wants it to be the funnier recent sinister six with folks like Shocker and Boomerang xD
Report Spam   Logged

Magoo
Mashin
Lotad Hero

View Profile WWW
« Reply #41 on: March 01, 2014, 06:19:32 pm »

Sony have green-lit movies for ASM3 (and they also said 4 but they need another director), Venom (hopefully Agent Venom cos that shiz is cool) and also the Sinister Six (who are spidey villains so that'll be a good concept) to have a cohesive Spider-Man universe like how Marvel has its cinematic Universe and Fox have whatever it is fox have xD
it'll probs be a sinister six of main villains like Electro and Ock though part of me wants it to be the funnier recent sinister six with folks like Shocker and Boomerang xD

I hope Fox clears some confusion with DoFP. But I believe it'll only screw their "timeline" even more.
Report Spam   Logged

Sato
'Coolest' Guy in the Gem Cities
Sapphire Collector

'Ice' To Meet You

View Profile
« Reply #42 on: March 02, 2014, 08:00:06 am »

Grant Gustin as The Flash:

Holy shit I'm impressed. I love the smile, just makes me think the show won't be overly serious. The costume is dark and somewhat realistic, but doesn't take away from the coolness of the comic costume Cheesy
Report Spam   Logged

Please someone make me a new sig oh god it's awful.

You will have my children.
Magoo
Mashin
Lotad Hero

View Profile WWW
« Reply #43 on: March 02, 2014, 08:19:52 am »

Grant Gustin as The Flash:

Holy shit I'm impressed. I love the smile, just makes me think the show won't be overly serious. The costume is dark and somewhat realistic, but doesn't take away from the coolness of the comic costume Cheesy

Arrow, The Flash and Gotham.
Was there another one?
Report Spam   Logged

Scarlet Spider
Kaine and Aracely
Lombre Legend

View Profile
« Reply #44 on: March 02, 2014, 02:22:45 pm »

Arrow, The Flash and Gotham.
Was there another one?
Constantine is also in the works
and they are planning Hourman possibly
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5
  Print  

Jump to: