Ludicom
March 28, 2024, 06:04:39 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Looking to get back in touch? https://discord.gg/5mc98tm

Home Help Search Arcade Gallery Staff List Calendar Login Register  

Comics Thread

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5
  Print  
Author Topic: Comics Thread  (Read 2432 times)
Magoo
Mashin
Lotad Hero

View Profile WWW
« Reply #45 on: March 02, 2014, 03:21:57 pm »

Constantine is also in the works
and they are planning Hourman possibly

I like Constantine. The movie was kinda weak though.
Report Spam   Logged

Scarlet Spider
Kaine and Aracely
Lombre Legend

Main FC: 0344-9472-9443

You have failed this city!

View Profile
« Reply #46 on: March 02, 2014, 03:25:39 pm »

I like Constantine. The movie was kinda weak though.
The movie was completely different to the comics and the TV show will hopefully and probs more likely be closer to the comic than the movie xD  The movie was not Constantine, it was in name only xD  For example Constantine is not an American, he is a Brit.
Report Spam   Logged

My country lay within a vast desert. When the sun rose into the sky, a burning wind punished my lands, searing the world. And when the moon climbed into the dark of night, a frigid gale pierced our homes. No matter when it came the wind carried the same thing... Death. But the winds that blew across the green fields of Hyrule brought something other than suffering and ruin. I coveted that wind, I suppose. It can only be called fate... That here, I would again gather the three with the crests... That I should lay my hand on that which grants the wishes of the beholder... That when power, wisdom, and courage come together, the gods would have no choice but to come down... The power of the gods... The Triforce! He who touches it will have whatever he desires granted!
Pull List: Justice League, Justice League United, Secret Wars, New Avengers
Favourite DC Characters: Supergirl, Pandora, Bleez, Batgirl, Green Arrow, Larfleeze
Magoo
Mashin
Lotad Hero

View Profile WWW
« Reply #47 on: March 02, 2014, 03:57:38 pm »

The movie was completely different to the comics and the TV show will hopefully and probs more likely be closer to the comic than the movie xD  The movie was not Constantine, it was in name only xD  For example Constantine is not an American, he is a Brit.

And... Constantine isn't Keanu? XD
I think Keanu is part Brit though.
Report Spam   Logged

Scarlet Spider
Kaine and Aracely
Lombre Legend

View Profile
« Reply #48 on: March 15, 2014, 04:06:51 pm »

*Cyclops from the X-Men joins police as detective*
*studies body*
Looks like we have a- *whips off sunglasses*
*blasts body to pieces*
S***

I ordered Superior Foes of Spider-Man, it's supposed to be some funny stuff
Report Spam   Logged

My country lay within a vast desert. When the sun rose into the sky, a burning wind punished my lands, searing the world. And when the moon climbed into the dark of night, a frigid gale pierced our homes. No matter when it came the wind carried the same thing... Death. But the winds that blew across the green fields of Hyrule brought something other than suffering and ruin. I coveted that wind, I suppose. It can only be called fate... That here, I would again gather the three with the crests... That I should lay my hand on that which grants the wishes of the beholder... That when power, wisdom, and courage come together, the gods would have no choice but to come down... The power of the gods... The Triforce! He who touches it will have whatever he desires granted!
Favourite DC Characters: Supergirl, Pandora, Bleez, Batgirl, Green Arrow, Larfleeze
Scarlet Spider
Kaine and Aracely
Lombre Legend

View Profile
« Reply #49 on: March 19, 2014, 08:17:05 pm »

this movie gon' make Falcon awesome
Report Spam   Logged

Magoo
Mashin
Lotad Hero

View Profile WWW
« Reply #50 on: March 19, 2014, 09:33:47 pm »

this movie gon' make Falcon awesome

Ikr?
From the looks of the trailers, everything will be awesome in it. Tongue
Report Spam   Logged

Magoo
Mashin
Lotad Hero

View Profile WWW
« Reply #51 on: May 10, 2014, 03:07:44 pm »

So we're getting another Marvel series: Agent Carter.
Looks pretty nice. Plus Howard Stark will be in it~
http://ca.ign.com/articles/2014/05/10/official-synopsis-and-logo-for-marvels-agent-carter
Report Spam   Logged

Scarlet Spider
Kaine and Aracely
Lombre Legend

View Profile
« Reply #52 on: May 10, 2014, 03:15:14 pm »

So we're getting another Marvel series: Agent Carter.
Looks pretty nice. Plus Howard Stark will be in it~
http://ca.ign.com/articles/2014/05/10/official-synopsis-and-logo-for-marvels-agent-carter
yeah I liked the Agent Carter marvel one shot so this should be good.  A 1940s secret agent show isn't something you see often these days.

Also Flash, Constantine and Gotham all got series orders too.  Plus Agents of Shield got renewed and will hopefully continue having really good episodes.  Add Arrow to that, and there is a really good set of Comic shows happening now Cheesy
Report Spam   Logged

Magoo
Mashin
Lotad Hero

View Profile WWW
« Reply #53 on: May 10, 2014, 03:22:45 pm »

yeah I liked the Agent Carter marvel one shot so this should be good.  A 1940s secret agent show isn't something you see often these days.

Also Flash, Constantine and Gotham all got series orders too.  Plus Agents of Shield got renewed and will hopefully continue having really good episodes.  Add Arrow to that, and there is a really good set of Comic shows happening now Cheesy

Indeed~

The Gotham trailer looked boss~
I'm really excited for it.
Report Spam   Logged

Scarlet Spider
Kaine and Aracely
Lombre Legend

View Profile
« Reply #54 on: May 10, 2014, 03:46:07 pm »

Indeed~

The Gotham trailer looked boss~
I'm really excited for it.
yeah the trailer was good so I'm more optimistic.  The guy who is making it made the Mentalist which is a good cop show too.  So a cop show with comic book stuff seems fun.  Though I don't want them to cheapen Batman by having every villain show up before Batman existed and have them lose.  They said they want the Joker to show up which has me worried because the point of the Joker was that his origin was created by Batman, but with Bruce as like a twelve year old, that can't happen.  The only way to do it is to have the Red Hood pre-Joker thing.
Report Spam   Logged

Magoo
Mashin
Lotad Hero

View Profile WWW
« Reply #55 on: May 11, 2014, 12:05:46 am »

yeah the trailer was good so I'm more optimistic.  The guy who is making it made the Mentalist which is a good cop show too.  So a cop show with comic book stuff seems fun.  Though I don't want them to cheapen Batman by having every villain show up before Batman existed and have them lose.  They said they want the Joker to show up which has me worried because the point of the Joker was that his origin was created by Batman, but with Bruce as like a twelve year old, that can't happen.  The only way to do it is to have the Red Hood pre-Joker thing.

Yeah, the Mentalist was pretty good~
Report Spam   Logged

Scarlet Spider
Kaine and Aracely
Lombre Legend

View Profile
« Reply #56 on: May 19, 2014, 01:31:46 pm »

« Last Edit: May 19, 2014, 05:33:00 pm by The Arrow » Report Spam   Logged

Magoo
Mashin
Lotad Hero

View Profile WWW
« Reply #57 on: May 19, 2014, 04:50:40 pm »

Video is private?
Report Spam   Logged

Scarlet Spider
Kaine and Aracely
Lombre Legend

View Profile
« Reply #58 on: May 19, 2014, 05:18:16 pm »

Video is private?
weird...
I'll just a post link to a page with a different video player for the new trailer
http://www.newsarama.com/21158-full-new-guardians-of-the-galaxy-trailer.html

Anyway they cancelled Phantom Stranger and Pandora, two comics I read
D: very disappointed
Report Spam   Logged

Magoo
Mashin
Lotad Hero

View Profile WWW
« Reply #59 on: May 27, 2014, 04:18:13 pm »

I thought there was a Doctor Who topic but whatever.
Can't find it.

https://www.humblebundle.com/books

Humble Book Bundle.
A ton of Doc Who comics for 15$.
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5
  Print  

Jump to: