Ludicom
March 28, 2024, 01:38:27 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Looking to get back in touch? https://discord.gg/5mc98tm

Home Help Search Arcade Gallery Staff List Calendar Login Register  

Can someone please suggest a fun MMO for me to try?

Pages: 1 2 [3]
  Print  
Author Topic: Can someone please suggest a fun MMO for me to try?  (Read 1104 times)
Magoo
Mashin
Lotad Hero

View Profile WWW
« Reply #30 on: October 30, 2013, 09:41:18 pm »

It usually is the voice acting.

Textures and Meshes can be big, but they don't take up nearly as much space as HQ Sound Files do.

Indeed.
That's also why we see more and more games with voice acting.
In the past, it couldn't fit on the cartridges and CD-Roms.
Now with Blu-Rays and chips it's all good for amazing voice acting~

Did Miku ever try Tera? Or can't your computer run it?
I would suggest Scarlet Blade but that one is rated 18.
Report Spam   Logged

Miku the Fake Identity
Tempo Owner

View Profile
« Reply #31 on: October 30, 2013, 11:33:15 pm »

Textures and Meshes can be big, but they don't take up nearly as much space as HQ Sound Files do.
O-o

*reality gets distorted*
Report Spam   Logged
RosimInc
Emerald Hoarder

View Profile
« Reply #32 on: October 31, 2013, 06:21:37 am »

I completely agree.
When I did my game, the whole package was approximately 500 Mbs, and 25 Mbs were for graphics, less than a Mb for code and text files, and the rest was audio.
Well I need to say that the game is just a simple concept with my friend screaming at the players all the time xD.

And I guess none of you played it.
*Misunderstood indie developer*
Report Spam   Logged
Vlatko
Ludicolo Expert

Main FC: 1590-5372-2460

Pikachu Boy!

View Profile
« Reply #33 on: November 06, 2013, 10:00:01 pm »

Did you end up finding a game? If you're still looking, ragnarok came out a week ago (1 and 2) on steam f2p. I played first ragnarok and it was awesome, haven't played number 2 but it didn't have the same feel as number 1. It's "cute like" graphics, so might be worth a look. I also used to play Gaiaonline, which would be an mmo you might be interested in, it's web based mmo, dunno how to explain it, but it's got a great community (forum wise, and since you love forums so much it might be worth looking at).
Report Spam   Logged

Miku the Fake Identity
Tempo Owner

View Profile
« Reply #34 on: November 06, 2013, 11:16:23 pm »

Did you end up finding a game? If you're still looking, ragnarok came out a week ago (1 and 2) on steam f2p. I played first ragnarok and it was awesome, haven't played number 2 but it didn't have the same feel as number 1. It's "cute like" graphics, so might be worth a look. I also used to play Gaiaonline, which would be an mmo you might be interested in, it's web based mmo, dunno how to explain it, but it's got a great community (forum wise, and since you love forums so much it might be worth looking at).
I've played Ragnarok Online 2, it was really disappointing. I heard the first one was a lot better, but atm I'm not looking for tab-target MMOs.

I used to play Gaia Online all the time, but I got bored of that too. Or.. hm.. I *might* play it again, but not right now
Report Spam   Logged
Vlatko
Ludicolo Expert

Main FC: 1590-5372-2460

Pikachu Boy!

View Profile
« Reply #35 on: November 07, 2013, 12:52:05 am »

I've played Ragnarok Online 2, it was really disappointing. I heard the first one was a lot better, but atm I'm not looking for tab-target MMOs.

I used to play Gaia Online all the time, but I got bored of that too. Or.. hm.. I *might* play it again, but not right now
Yeah, ragnarok 1 was soo much better.

And fair enough.

If I think of anything ill let you know, because im also looking for another mmo to play.
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: 1 2 [3]
  Print  

Jump to: