Ludicom
March 28, 2024, 11:12:33 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Looking to get back in touch? https://discord.gg/5mc98tm

Home Help Search Arcade Gallery Staff List Calendar Login Register  

Pokemon War Reboot

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5
  Print  
Author Topic: Pokemon War Reboot  (Read 2190 times)
AiraVansalon
Guy who exists
Lombre Apprentice

View Profile
« Reply #30 on: November 02, 2013, 06:49:37 pm »

I would have liked if you guys ran this by me, at least...
I thought we had.
Report Spam   Logged

Guy who doesn't exist

[6:11:43 PM] Dark Angel: Can I trade you Viasa now Daniel?
[6:14:02 PM] Dark Angel: Hello?
[6:14:12 PM] Vansy: h-*shot*
[6:14:41 PM] Dark Angel: Ah man. Another corpse...
[6:14:53 PM] Vansy: corpse? where?
[6:14:55 PM] Vansy: I want to see D:
[6:15:02 PM] Dark Angel: Where's my shovel?
[6:15:14 PM] Dark Angel: Oh, I thought you died.
[6:15:29 PM] Vansy: so there isn't a corpse?
[6:15:30 PM] Vansy: daww
Zohaib
スチール
Rain Dish

Main FC: 3711-9411-9563

gucci gang

View Profile
« Reply #31 on: November 02, 2013, 06:59:29 pm »

So the nations interacted with each other before the war correct?
I'd imagine.
Report Spam   Logged

Quote from: Me
kanye, pokemon and deep throating are my favoruite things
Scarlet Spider
Kaine and Aracely
Lombre Legend

Main FC: 0344-9472-9443

You have failed this city!

View Profile
« Reply #32 on: November 02, 2013, 07:58:12 pm »

nation in separate bio for some reason

Name: Erimos
Contributor: Aryeh
Leader: Taron Idumea
Adviser: Appius Busiris and Kashti Inina
Legions: Steel, Rock and Ground types
Description:
A harsh warlike desert nation with constant sandstorms and violent happenings.  Their entire nation is designed to fit the standards of war and make sure only the strong survive.
Report Spam   Logged

My country lay within a vast desert. When the sun rose into the sky, a burning wind punished my lands, searing the world. And when the moon climbed into the dark of night, a frigid gale pierced our homes. No matter when it came the wind carried the same thing... Death. But the winds that blew across the green fields of Hyrule brought something other than suffering and ruin. I coveted that wind, I suppose. It can only be called fate... That here, I would again gather the three with the crests... That I should lay my hand on that which grants the wishes of the beholder... That when power, wisdom, and courage come together, the gods would have no choice but to come down... The power of the gods... The Triforce! He who touches it will have whatever he desires granted!
Pull List: Justice League, Justice League United, Secret Wars, New Avengers
Favourite DC Characters: Supergirl, Pandora, Bleez, Batgirl, Green Arrow, Larfleeze
Tuxedo Mask
YAY!
Lotad Hero

Main FC: 1936 1182 3920

Fear The Rose!

View Profile
« Reply #33 on: November 02, 2013, 08:26:38 pm »

One more question: How do we carry more than one pokemon since we don't have pokeballs(I assume)? Do they just follow us around?
Report Spam   Logged

Korbis
Bashful Buizel
Swift Swimmer

Main FC: 2578-3610-6784

I'm Daniel, in case anyone's wondering

View Profile WWW
« Reply #34 on: November 02, 2013, 08:33:07 pm »

One more question: How do we carry more than one pokemon since we don't have pokeballs(I assume)? Do they just follow us around?
Apricorn balls do exist, but apricorns are rare and take a master smith to turn into pokeballs.  So you have to have some sort of explanation for how you obtained them.
Report Spam   Logged

8:32 PM - LIBERTY PRIME: it is though, in 1994 Chinda invited 20 western car companies to make a small family car for china
8:32 PM - Korbis: Chinda
8:32 PM - LIBERTY PRIME: yeah
8:32 PM - LIBERTY PRIME: chinda
8:33 PM - LIBERTY PRIME: they renamed it china in 2010 tho
8:33 PM - LIBERTY PRIME: after it got a vasectomey, it lost the d
8:33 PM - Korbis: XD

*Learning to Draw*
Tuxedo Mask
YAY!
Lotad Hero

Fear The Rose!

View Profile
« Reply #35 on: November 02, 2013, 08:38:24 pm »

Apricorn balls do exist, but apricorns are rare and take a master smith to turn into pokeballs.  So you have to have some sort of explanation for how you obtained them.

So if my character was a Prince and his father commissioned a smith to make them would that be cool?
Report Spam   Logged

Korbis
Bashful Buizel
Swift Swimmer

View Profile WWW
« Reply #36 on: November 02, 2013, 08:48:21 pm »

So if my character was a Prince and his father commissioned a smith to make them would that be cool?
Sure, that's what most people are doing xP
Report Spam   Logged

8:32 PM - LIBERTY PRIME: it is though, in 1994 Chinda invited 20 western car companies to make a small family car for china

*Learning to Draw*
Zohaib
スチール
Rain Dish

gucci gang

View Profile
« Reply #37 on: November 02, 2013, 10:41:55 pm »

a temporary map, will change depending on what you guys think and new nations.
Report Spam   Logged

Tuxedo Mask
YAY!
Lotad Hero

Fear The Rose!

View Profile
« Reply #38 on: November 02, 2013, 11:38:27 pm »

Nation: Fuoconan
Contributor:Ian
Leader: Rogan
Adviser: None
Legions: Sparareon (Fire, Rock, Steel, Dragon)
                 Aquitan(Water)
Description: Fuoconan is located in the south-western part of the Katharita. It is a large area filled with small, dormant volcanoes. The past eruptions has caused the land to become very fertile, so the region has many large forests that shroud the region's mountains. The Fuocoan region is all home to many farmers, producing many herbs and fruit that is sent to other regions. The largest volcano, Razus, has a castle built into the side, which houses the King and his family.

Main Characters:

Name: Zage Firenos

Affiliation: Prince of Fuoconan

Appearance: Zage has short, jet black hair with orange highlights dyed on the ends of his hair of his hair. His eyes are light blue, but is unable to see out of his left eye due to an encounter with a rabid pokemon when he was a child. He wears a combination of both armor and red robes, having his left arm in a sleeve of armor. He is around 5'9 in height.

Personality: Zage is somewhat of a lazy, but serious person. He despises doing simple tasks, but when he has to do something he deems important, he gets it done. Because of his hatred of "simple tasks", Zage doesn't really know how to do most things like folding beds or making a cup of tea, yet can formulate an entire battle plan in his head in a minute.

Bio: Zage is the first child and only son of King Ragon and Queen Zire. Zage was closer to his mother growing up due to his father usually going to other regions to discuss politics and other matters. When he was nine his two younger sisters, Sophie and Sapphire were born, much to his excitement of no longer being an only child(and knowing he wouldn't have to do as much work later on). A few months later when he turned ten, Zage received his partner Ninetales, and he began attending meetings with his father King Rogan in other regions, where he would find other pokemon to take back home to show to his sisters and mother.(On one of these meetings, Zage would be attacked by a wild Noibat, which Rogan would later catch using an Apricorn Ball for his son.) This would continue for six more years until his mother would fall ill with a mysterious sickness and Zage was tasked with watching his mother and sister. Since that point, Zage has remained in Razus Castle with his mother and sisters, ruling over the region in his mother's place.

Pokemon:
Ninetales
Noivern
Tyranitar
Flygon
Phanpy
Espeon

Recurring Characters:

Name: King Rogan
Affiliation: King of Fuoconan
Appareance: Rogan has short black hair and blue eyes like his son. Unlike his son, he always wears the same full set of red armor with a long cape on the back with a symbol for fire on the back. He has a sword that stays on his side at all times. He is the tallest member of his family at 6'6.
Personality: Rogan is a very serious, very strict man. He is never one to joke around with friends or family, making him sort of a buzzkill at parties and meetings he is forced to attend.
Pokemon:
Charizard
Garchomp
Entei

Name: Sophie
Appearance: Sophie has Auburn hair which she got from her Mother, as well as her green eyes. She, with her sister, wear a pair of matching green kimonos to match her eyes, the only difference being the stripe on the her kimono is black. She has a pair of black onyx earrings.
Personality: Of the both of them, Sophie is the calmer of the twins. She is a shy, quiet girl who is usually too afraid to ask even one of her father's servants a request.
Pokemon: Charmander

Name: Sapphire
Appearance: Like her sister and mother, Sapphire has Auburn hair and green eyes. She wears a kimono that is similar to her sister's except the stripe on it is sapphire blue to match her name. Sapphire has earrings which contain sapphire earrings
Personality: Sapphire is the louder of the twins. She usually shouts whatever is on her mind, and she has no problem voicing his thoughts.
Pokemon: Cyndaquil

Report Spam   Logged

Zohaib
スチール
Rain Dish

gucci gang

View Profile
« Reply #39 on: November 03, 2013, 11:17:54 am »

upadated map with Ian's place.
Report Spam   Logged

Korbis
Bashful Buizel
Swift Swimmer

View Profile WWW
« Reply #40 on: November 03, 2013, 01:31:18 pm »

Alright, gonna start the In Character topic, now.
Report Spam   Logged

*Learning to Draw*
Zohaib
スチール
Rain Dish

gucci gang

View Profile
« Reply #41 on: November 03, 2013, 02:40:00 pm »

final map
« Last Edit: November 03, 2013, 02:48:44 pm by SpookySteel » Report Spam   Logged

Scarlet Spider
Kaine and Aracely
Lombre Legend

Main FC: 0344-9472-9443

You have failed this city!

View Profile
« Reply #42 on: November 04, 2013, 07:12:32 am »

"This was not meant to be..."<Van's post
Well it was meant to be, they were gonna die anyway from some disease that was leaking into the building... Eve was just getting them before that did, waste not want not really xD  She kills those about to die anyway
Report Spam   Logged

My country lay within a vast desert. When the sun rose into the sky, a burning wind punished my lands, searing the world. And when the moon climbed into the dark of night, a frigid gale pierced our homes. No matter when it came the wind carried the same thing... Death. But the winds that blew across the green fields of Hyrule brought something other than suffering and ruin. I coveted that wind, I suppose. It can only be called fate... That here, I would again gather the three with the crests... That I should lay my hand on that which grants the wishes of the beholder... That when power, wisdom, and courage come together, the gods would have no choice but to come down... The power of the gods... The Triforce! He who touches it will have whatever he desires granted!
Pull List: Justice League, Justice League United, Secret Wars, New Avengers
Favourite DC Characters: Supergirl, Pandora, Bleez, Batgirl, Green Arrow, Larfleeze
AiraVansalon
Guy who exists
Lombre Apprentice

View Profile
« Reply #43 on: November 04, 2013, 01:30:23 pm »

"This was not meant to be..."<Van's post
Well it was meant to be, they were gonna die anyway from some disease that was leaking into the building... Eve was just getting them before that did, waste not want not really xD  She kills those about to die anyway

shh

I know

and it has to do with Serenity's character

Disclaimer: The opinions, actions, and knowledge of my characters in no way represent my own opinions, knowledge, and actions.
Report Spam   Logged

Guy who doesn't exist

[6:11:43 PM] Dark Angel: Can I trade you Viasa now Daniel?
[6:14:02 PM] Dark Angel: Hello?
[6:14:12 PM] Vansy: h-*shot*
[6:14:41 PM] Dark Angel: Ah man. Another corpse...
[6:14:53 PM] Vansy: corpse? where?
[6:14:55 PM] Vansy: I want to see D:
[6:15:02 PM] Dark Angel: Where's my shovel?
[6:15:14 PM] Dark Angel: Oh, I thought you died.
[6:15:29 PM] Vansy: so there isn't a corpse?
[6:15:30 PM] Vansy: daww
Tuxedo Mask
YAY!
Lotad Hero

Fear The Rose!

View Profile
« Reply #44 on: November 04, 2013, 01:32:58 pm »

So not gonna lie. I was totally gonna go to Filima to interact and have dialogue with your queen character Van. So now I'm just improvising.
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5
  Print  

Jump to: