Ludicom
March 29, 2024, 11:02:52 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Looking to get back in touch? https://discord.gg/5mc98tm

Home Help Search Arcade Gallery Staff List Calendar Login Register  

Pokemon War Reboot

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5
  Print  
Author Topic: Pokemon War Reboot  (Read 2207 times)
Scarlet Spider
Kaine and Aracely
Lombre Legend

Main FC: 0344-9472-9443

You have failed this city!

View Profile
« Reply #45 on: November 04, 2013, 01:53:20 pm »

I really mean this politely, but Ian do you think you could do paragraph breaks for character dialogue in your posts because a few of us are struggling to know who is saying what in the post and we want to be able to understand it better when we read it.  Thanks Smiley
Report Spam   Logged

My country lay within a vast desert. When the sun rose into the sky, a burning wind punished my lands, searing the world. And when the moon climbed into the dark of night, a frigid gale pierced our homes. No matter when it came the wind carried the same thing... Death. But the winds that blew across the green fields of Hyrule brought something other than suffering and ruin. I coveted that wind, I suppose. It can only be called fate... That here, I would again gather the three with the crests... That I should lay my hand on that which grants the wishes of the beholder... That when power, wisdom, and courage come together, the gods would have no choice but to come down... The power of the gods... The Triforce! He who touches it will have whatever he desires granted!
Pull List: Justice League, Justice League United, Secret Wars, New Avengers
Favourite DC Characters: Supergirl, Pandora, Bleez, Batgirl, Green Arrow, Larfleeze
Tuxedo Mask
YAY!
Lotad Hero

Main FC: 1936 1182 3920

Fear The Rose!

View Profile
« Reply #46 on: November 04, 2013, 03:36:52 pm »

I really mean this politely, but Ian do you think you could do paragraph breaks for character dialogue in your posts because a few of us are struggling to know who is saying what in the post and we want to be able to understand it better when we read it.  Thanks Smiley

Yeah no problem. I'm used to doing it paragraph style from roleplaying on a different site.
Report Spam   Logged

Korbis
Bashful Buizel
Swift Swimmer

Main FC: 2578-3610-6784

I'm Daniel, in case anyone's wondering

View Profile WWW
« Reply #47 on: November 04, 2013, 04:49:02 pm »

Assuring himself that there was no turning back, he grabbed the gem and gently (or as gently as one could, given the excitement) placed it into the 'primary' slot.  The fit was nearly perfect.
Just now realized how nsfw this sounds xD
Report Spam   Logged

8:32 PM - LIBERTY PRIME: it is though, in 1994 Chinda invited 20 western car companies to make a small family car for china
8:32 PM - Korbis: Chinda
8:32 PM - LIBERTY PRIME: yeah
8:32 PM - LIBERTY PRIME: chinda
8:33 PM - LIBERTY PRIME: they renamed it china in 2010 tho
8:33 PM - LIBERTY PRIME: after it got a vasectomey, it lost the d
8:33 PM - Korbis: XD

*Learning to Draw*
Zohaib
スチール
Rain Dish

Main FC: 3711-9411-9563

gucci gang

View Profile
« Reply #48 on: November 04, 2013, 04:51:30 pm »

Griseous is the name of the city the palace of Kryvomai is located in.

If your refrering to streets or anything, it's Griseous. The rest of Kryvomai is just swamp/forest
Report Spam   Logged

Quote from: Me
kanye, pokemon and deep throating are my favoruite things
Korbis
Bashful Buizel
Swift Swimmer

View Profile WWW
« Reply #49 on: November 04, 2013, 05:15:27 pm »

Updated my character page with Scribe and Sven, considering that they are becoming more important than I originally intended.
Report Spam   Logged

8:32 PM - LIBERTY PRIME: it is though, in 1994 Chinda invited 20 western car companies to make a small family car for china

*Learning to Draw*
Verathim
Emerald Hoarder

View Profile
« Reply #50 on: November 04, 2013, 05:56:14 pm »

Name: General Ozaid
Species: Aerodactyl, Magmortor, Huntail
Affiliation: General of Pnevetra
Bio: An old man who dedicated his lif to serving Pnevetra. Like King Abitea, he's power based, but seems to have a balance on his feelings. Ironically enough he tends to keep himself at a less emotional level to show none whatsoever. He's quite the softy when he's not sticking a lance into someone's chest. His wife died at the village destroyed in Erimos's attack and vowed vengeances.
Pokemon:
Aerodactyl: His first Pokemon and his transportation. He had this beast at a young age and dedicates himself to making Aerodactyl strong.
Magmortor: A gift from his wife. He trained it to work coal mines in his earlier years in life and over time saw it's Potential for fighting.
Huntail: ... He bought it as a Clampearl to give it as a present to his wife, but upon purchase it evolved. Though was intentionally to be a present, he decided to keep it since he was planning to give it to his wife while hold a scale, though backfired.
Report Spam   Logged

3DS Friend Code: 0430-8585-9856

Found 100+ Shinies in XY combined

Mains Samus, Pit and Sonic (Will main other newcomers)
Korbis
Bashful Buizel
Swift Swimmer

View Profile WWW
« Reply #51 on: November 04, 2013, 05:59:25 pm »

If you can, edit that into your original post as well, since the my OP has links to all of your posts with character on them Tongue
Report Spam   Logged

*Learning to Draw*
Tuxedo Mask
YAY!
Lotad Hero

Fear The Rose!

View Profile
« Reply #52 on: November 07, 2013, 03:04:37 am »

So I'm thinking about it, and Jace and Izu are becoming a bit more important then I thought. I'll edit some bios into my original post tomorrow.
Report Spam   Logged

Korbis
Bashful Buizel
Swift Swimmer

View Profile WWW
« Reply #53 on: November 13, 2013, 11:06:59 pm »

So, umm...  Things are a bit slow...
Report Spam   Logged

*Learning to Draw*
Scarlet Spider
Kaine and Aracely
Lombre Legend

Main FC: 0344-9472-9443

You have failed this city!

View Profile
« Reply #54 on: November 14, 2013, 10:41:25 am »

So, umm...  Things are a bit slow...
yeah I was waiting on some replies :/
Report Spam   Logged

My country lay within a vast desert. When the sun rose into the sky, a burning wind punished my lands, searing the world. And when the moon climbed into the dark of night, a frigid gale pierced our homes. No matter when it came the wind carried the same thing... Death. But the winds that blew across the green fields of Hyrule brought something other than suffering and ruin. I coveted that wind, I suppose. It can only be called fate... That here, I would again gather the three with the crests... That I should lay my hand on that which grants the wishes of the beholder... That when power, wisdom, and courage come together, the gods would have no choice but to come down... The power of the gods... The Triforce! He who touches it will have whatever he desires granted!
Pull List: Justice League, Justice League United, Secret Wars, New Avengers
Favourite DC Characters: Supergirl, Pandora, Bleez, Batgirl, Green Arrow, Larfleeze
Tuxedo Mask
YAY!
Lotad Hero

Fear The Rose!

View Profile
« Reply #55 on: November 15, 2013, 01:19:45 pm »

I'm trying to interact with other people but everyone's already met up Sad
Report Spam   Logged

Korbis
Bashful Buizel
Swift Swimmer

View Profile WWW
« Reply #56 on: November 15, 2013, 03:15:28 pm »

I'm trying to interact with other people but everyone's already met up Sad
Best advice I could give is try heading towards the most nearby people of your characters.
Report Spam   Logged

*Learning to Draw*
SilverJakler
Lotadpole

View Profile
« Reply #57 on: November 17, 2013, 11:41:23 am »

Nation: Risund
Contributor: SilverJakler
Leader: Eamark
Adviser: Epera
Legions:
Just Legion - Fighting
Myth Legion - Fairy
Soul Legion - Ghost
Shadow Legion - Dark
Gallant Legion - Psychic
Description: Risund is a western island region that is somewhat closed off from the rest of the region. However, this isolation has made its residents greatly in tune with their spiritual energies, thus bounding with some of the more mythical Pokemon in the region. It is a peaceful place, where the people and leaders prefer peace to conflict, but are not afraid to use their powers to fight for it.

Name: Eamark Saenthold
Affiliation: Risund (Leader)
Bio: Earmark is the young leader of the island nation of Risund. He was chosen as leader through a test all coming of age children take when they reach the age of 16, only known as: The Trials of the Lake Spirits. It tests the individuals strengths of the five Spiritual Aspects of Risund: Resolve, Belief, Soul, Embrace, and Mind. He was the first child in 47 years to pass all five Trials, the sign of a true leader. Although he has ruled for 10 years and has proven time and again that he has improved the lives of his people, he knows that there is a disturbance in both this world and the next. After decades of being secluded from the rest of the region, he believes it is time for them to become part of it yet again. For only the united forces of the entire nation will stop what is coming. And if they cannot succeed in joining them together, all will be lost.
Pokemon: Lucario, Florges, Dusknoir, Absol, Alakazam

Name: Espera
Affiliation: Risund (Adviser, Second in Command)
Bio: Espera is Eamark's Head Adviser. She is a mysterious young woman who arrived a few years ago that had somehow earned Eamark's trust and admiration, so much so that she was appointed his Head Adviser, a position that had been empty ever since the last Leader had died of old age. She is very curt when speaking and almost always answers directly. No one knows what she did to earn Eamark's trust, but no one has questioned it either.
Pokemon: Meowstic (Female)

Name: Rodver
Affiliation: Risund (Commander of Just Legion)
Bio: He is the somewhat brash Commander of Just Legion, the dauntless vanguards of Risund, in charge of protecting the people on the front lines. Most of Just Legion is charged with protecting the borders, villages, and protecting the main stronghold where the Spiritual Leader is held. He can be a bit forward and rude at times, but when you need something done, he's your man.
Pokemon: Emboar

Name: Darhin
Affiliation: Risund (Commander of Shadow Legion)
Bio: Commander of Shadow Legion, the stealth/recon units of Risund. He can be a bit cold and distant at times, but he will always pursue his tasks and do the best he can to complete them. He has a strong bond with his troops, both human and Pokemon alike, and will never leave a member behind.
Pokemon: Weavile, Zoroark

Name: Anyr
Affiliation: Risund (Commander of Myth Legion)
Bio: The eldest of the Commanders, who is in charge of Myth Legion. She and her Legion are in charge of morale and keeping hope in the nation's hearts. They hold the belief that there is hope in the world, and do their best to uphold and protect that belief.
Pokemon: Togekiss

Name: Aena
Affilation: Risund (Commander of Soul Legion)
Bio: The child prodigy appointed to Soul Legion, in charge of communicating with spirits, either putting them to rest or just communicating with people and Pokemon who already have. It's their job to make sure the Spirit World stays intact.

Name: Zold
Affiliation: Risund (Commander of Gallant Region)
Bio: The Commander of Gallant Region, in charge of helping the education and development of every person's powers. He is a strict but fair teacher and cares deeply about the people of his home nation.
« Last Edit: November 17, 2013, 12:37:05 pm by SilverJakler » Report Spam   Logged
SilverJakler
Lotadpole

View Profile
« Reply #58 on: November 17, 2013, 11:54:09 am »

(edited into first post)
« Last Edit: November 17, 2013, 12:04:15 pm by SilverJakler » Report Spam   Logged
Zohaib
スチール
Rain Dish

Main FC: 3711-9411-9563

gucci gang

View Profile
« Reply #59 on: December 01, 2013, 02:23:55 pm »

Taron mobilised the armies of Erimos.  The soldiers were like a massive swarm that covered every square foot.  A fierce armoured calvary of both military and their Pokémon; also clad in armour.  Aggrons, Tyranitars and other massive beasts who could cause a lot of damage.  Their march began.  Onwards across the borders of Paralia.  The people watched on helplessly as the strongest army in the entire continent moved forwards into the city center of the Paralian nation.  Then the battle cries were heard.  The attack was brutal.  Hundreds of buildings were ravaged, people were crushed to death.  The strikes of swords were exchanged between both armies.  However at this point in history, it was no contest.  Erimos struck down Paralia.  Not completely, Paralia still lived.  However, they were decimated and recovery would take a long time.  The battle had been won.  The armies of Erimos dominated Paralia and began to rule the people with fear.

So aryeh wiped out an entire nation in a paragraph? wat?
Report Spam   Logged

Quote from: Me
kanye, pokemon and deep throating are my favoruite things

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5
  Print  

Jump to: