Ludicom
April 20, 2024, 07:32:23 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Looking to get back in touch? https://discord.gg/5mc98tm

Home Help Search Arcade Gallery Staff List Calendar Login Register  

Pokemon War

Pages: [1] 2 3 4
  Print  
Author Topic: Pokemon War  (Read 2223 times)
AiraVansalon
Guy who exists
Lombre Apprentice

View Profile
« on: November 03, 2013, 05:31:28 pm »

Florette Skywind stepped into the throne room of High King Thymos III of Lysso. It was a grandiose and ostentatious chamber, far beyond what was necessary. Banners hung everywhere, weapons besides them. Thymos, once muscular, but weary and gray in his old age, sat on the throne. His Majesty insisted reverence among his subjects, but Florette would have none of it. Formality was for the weak minded who didn't know how to make themselves seem intelligent any other way. The head of House Skywind was brusque and direct, and disliked by most other nobles, especially because of her status as an orphan. But she knew how to not get killed; even though her expression betrayed anything but reverence, Florette curtsied before the king, wondering what he had summoned her for.
"Miss Skywind." Thymos bowed his head respectfully. Trying not to grit her teeth, Sky did likewise.
"Your Majesty. May I have the honor of knowing why you sent for me?"
"Indeed. You know of the status of the war with Paralia?"
"Of course."
"Do you also know of the advances of Erimos?"
Florette hadn't but she wasn't surprised. "No, Your Majesty."
"They have sent scouting parties into our borders. They plan war."
"I expected as much."
The King took on a pained expression. "I hate to ask this of you, but I have need of the funds of your House to fuel the war effort."
Of course that's what it was. He needed to leech more money from his nobles. Sky knew he only hated to do it because he knew she disliked having dealings with the crown, and the enmity of Florette Prism Skywind wasn't a goal anyone wanted to achieve.
"Of course, Your Majesty. I expect you will deliver a message with the exact amount to my estate?"
"Indeed. If there is nothing else, you are dismissed."
As Florette left the room, she pondered the status of the nation. Tensions were high in relations with Fuoconan, Paralia was at their borders, and now Erimos made to attack them.
I need to get out of here.

~

Kryoma Filima II mounted the steps of the King's keep in the capital of Erimos, a sweet smile on her face, her walk elegant. Her dress drew the attention (and contempt of some) of everyone who saw her, but the away-from-home Queen of The North didn't have a care. She reached the entrance to the building, where a line of armed guards stood. Spears crossed in front of her as she stepped forward. She had expected this. When one asked her to state her business entering the Palace, she said with a royal air. "I am Duchess Selene of Filima, in the north. I wish an audience with the esteemed Taron Idumea, king of all Erimos. I have a proposition for him, that I think he will be quite interested to hear, if he has the time to lend an ear."

« Last Edit: November 03, 2013, 05:34:47 pm by AiraVansalon » Report Spam   Logged

Guy who doesn't exist

[6:11:43 PM] Dark Angel: Can I trade you Viasa now Daniel?
[6:14:02 PM] Dark Angel: Hello?
[6:14:12 PM] Vansy: h-*shot*
[6:14:41 PM] Dark Angel: Ah man. Another corpse...
[6:14:53 PM] Vansy: corpse? where?
[6:14:55 PM] Vansy: I want to see D:
[6:15:02 PM] Dark Angel: Where's my shovel?
[6:15:14 PM] Dark Angel: Oh, I thought you died.
[6:15:29 PM] Vansy: so there isn't a corpse?
[6:15:30 PM] Vansy: daww

Pages: [1] 2 3 4
  Print  

Jump to: