Ludicom
April 20, 2024, 12:32:01 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Looking to get back in touch? https://discord.gg/5mc98tm

Home Help Search Arcade Gallery Staff List Calendar Login Register  

Pokemon War

Pages: [1] 2 3 4
  Print  
Author Topic: Pokemon War  (Read 2218 times)
Zohaib
スチール
Rain Dish

Main FC: 3711-9411-9563

gucci gang

View Profile
« on: November 03, 2013, 06:41:20 pm »

A storm was brewing...
A circle of people in grey robes around a golden orb where chanting

Summon the lord of the nether realm
Where the water flows up
and objects float
We welcome you,
The one who resides in the Distortion World.
Giratina! We summon you.

A bright flash came from the orb, and the group of hooded humans stepped back.
The orb exploded, causing a black goo to appear all over the floor
The goo began to move and formed a shape similar to a giant bat with red eyes.

"What is it you need..." said the black void.

A man in a robe that was darker than blackest of shadows walked up to the figure.

"Eternal Life" said the man.

"Is that it... such a petty request for such a dedicated follower, I expected something more." The void replied in a deep terrifying voice.

"That is all, my lord. Nothing more. With eternal life, I have the ultimate weapon in my hands, Time. I will create a nation worthy of bearing your name." Said the man.

"Your wish, is my command"  The black void answered.
The black goo began to surround the man, and take over his body.
The goo began to turn purple, and steam began emitting from the areas of the body the goo had not yet covered.

"What... what is going on!? Ahh! This isn't what I wanted!" the man cried in agony.

"Oh but it is... you will live eternally in my realm, this way we are both satisfied. I needed a new servant anyways." The creature said.

The goo began to take over the man, and slowly started eating away at his flesh. The group of people watched in horror, some trying to interfere but stopped but the horrible sounds of yelling and the smell given off by the goo. It was a living nightmare as the man was eaten alive by the goo and dragged off into-

"Sir wake up, you have a meeting scheduled with some represenatives of the "West Republic Shipping Company". They needed your audience to show off a new plan they have for safer shipping." Said a relativity young man, standing near the bed occupied by an older man.

"Yes, yes. Thank you Miles, I have no clue what I'd do without you. Well lets go then, they won't be waiting forever" said the older man, as he got out of bed.

Miles excited the room, and the older gentleman walked towards a mirror.A man with pink hair and a large bag walked into the room

"Aeschylus Andros! Leader & Creator of our fine kingdom, or would you like me to call you Sir Andros or Emperor Andros?" The pink-haired man spoke.

"Just call me Aeschylus, I don't need any fancy titles. I'm not some posh nobleman, I'm busy, and I have things to do. And you're going to help me get ready." Aeschylus said.

"Well, as the royal Tailor, its right that I do so. I have these fine new robes for you to wear for your meeting today." the tailor said as he pulled out some robes from a bag he was carrying.
Report Spam   Logged

Quote from: Me
kanye, pokemon and deep throating are my favoruite things

Pages: [1] 2 3 4
  Print  

Jump to: