Ludicom
April 19, 2024, 08:32:59 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Looking to get back in touch? https://discord.gg/5mc98tm

Home Help Search Arcade Gallery Staff List Calendar Login Register  

Pokemon War

Pages: [1] 2 3 4
  Print  
Author Topic: Pokemon War  (Read 2208 times)
Tuxedo Mask
YAY!
Lotad Hero

Main FC: 1936 1182 3920

Fear The Rose!

View Profile
« on: November 03, 2013, 06:53:23 pm »

It was early in the morning in the Fuoconan Region. Zage had just woken and was watching the sun rise when he saw another set of lights on the horizon. He grabbed a small telescope that laid in the window and looked through it. "Finally. He's finally come back." Zage said to himself as he spotted the carriage with red banners going down the side. It had been many months since Zage had seen his father and the leaders of the Sparareon and Aquitan Legions. They had left Razus Castle on some official business. Of course Zage didn't know what that was since the leaders and his father refused to inform him of the details of their quest, much to his annoyance. Zage hated not being informed of these missions, especially since he was the one who usually helped on them. But considering his Father had personally gone instead of him, it must have been extremely important.

"Shall I wake the younglings?" A voice behind Zage had asked. He turned around to see his partner Ninetails. "I was wondering where you were Ninetales. No, not yet. It's too early to wake them up, and besides you remember what happened last time you tried waking them up. Ninetales shuddered as she remembered the scene Zage had mentioned. "Very true. I couldn't feel my snout for a week. Sapphire has very strong punches." The pokemon said, rubbing her snout. "Than I suggest we greet King Rogan." Zage nodded his head in agreement. The two began walking through the halls of Razus Castle, finally getting out of the volcano-turned castle just in time to see a red chariot being pulled by multiple Rapidash stop in front of the entrance. Two servants rushed past Zage and Ninetales to the doors of the carriage and opened them, revealing the King of the Fuoconan Region, King Ragos. He stepped out of the carriage and began walking toward his son, the cape on his back flowing in the wind. Zage bowed when his father approached, a common greeting to people of importance in the Fuocona region, with Ninetales quickly following his action. "Father, allow me to be the first to welcome you back t-" Zage paused as Rogan walked right past him and Ninetales. "Zage, you are to meet with me immediately in the Council Room. Alone." Rogan dictated as he walked past, his Legion leaders right behind him. Zage turned to look at Ninetales. "What was that about?" Ninetales asked. "He couldn't even say hello?"

Zage made his way to the Council Room, where soldiers were running in and out carrying messages and orders. The room was usually busy when his father was home, but never like this. He spotted his father in the back of the room, pointing to a large map and talking to the Legion Leaders Jace and Izu. "-which is why I'm suggesting this plan to you my lord." Izu said to Rogan. She was the leader of the recently formed Aquitan Legion. "We need more boats before we can start the plan we discussed in the carriage." "He's right sire. Before we continue we must se-" Jace paused as Rogan raised his hand to look at Zage. "Zage come here." Zage wasted no time in swiftly walking over to his father's side. "What is it Father? What's wrong?" His father waited a long time before answering his son. "War is happening Zage. And we have a special assignment for you."

"Did you say war?" Zage said. "Yes. Both Lysso and Erimos have attacked other regions. The time for war is now.We have been planning to expand for a long time, but this gives us the perfect excuse to do so." Rogan said to his son. "We wish to attack both Lysso and Erimos first at the same time, but we've hit a snare." Izu explained to him. She continued. "The Aquitan Legion lost a lot of ships recently during a bad storm about two months ago, and we wish to rebuild what we lost before we attack. So you can see how we hit a snag." Zage nodded his head. "But what do you need me for?" Zage was secretly hoping he would be put in charge of some secret squad to attack Erimos or Lysso from the inside, giving them time to build more ships. Rogan pointed to the very top of the map. "Are you familiar with this nation Zage?" Zage had to look at it for a minute before the name came to him. "That's Filima correct?" Rogan nodded. "We want you fly over there using your Flygon and get us some information on Filima. We have next to no information about the land or their strategies and we want you to get us this information."

Zage looked somewhat annoyed. This was not the job he had hoped his own father would give him. Compared to everything else going on, this was a small task meant for the lowest of the low in the Legions. I guess it could be worse. Zage thought to himself. After all, now that he thought about it, this was kind of an important job for a prince. "Okay, I accept. Who will be accompanying me? Jace and Izu, or are they gonna be sending some of their top soldiers?" Immediately after finishing his sentence, Zage could tell something was wrong. He saw both Izu and Jace look down at the floor or up at the ceiling, yet Rogan kept staring at his son. "You misunderstand Zage. You will be Flying to Filima to gather information on your own. You will be cutoff from the rest of us until you find some information and send a note back."

Zage wasn't sure how to respond to this. Zage has never been by himself in another region. Whenever he was sent to another region with his father he always had at least Izu or Jace guarding him. To be on his own was something he had never thought of. Especially in Filima, one of the only regions he had never been to. "Can I ask why Father, you would send me to Filima of all places? I mean what about Erimos or Lysso? They could launch an attack at us at anytime! If I was there I could send notes back faster!" Zage told his father, trying to make sense of his plan. "We know all we need to know about Erimos and Lysso. But regions like Filima and Pnevetra are.....unknown to us. We need this information if we are to launch a strike against the other regions when the navy is rebuilt." Zage couldn't believe what he was hearing. He was gonna launch a strike on all the nations? "But Father I don't think-" "Enough!" Rogan shouted, slamming his hand onto a nearby table, causing most of the soldiers in the room to cease their conversations. "This isn't a request. It's an order. You are to leave as soon as you pack what you need. Do you understand?" Rogan said quietly, now inches away from his son's face. "Y-yes Father." "Good. Now go get prepared. You are to leave before the hour is over." Zage quickly walked out of the room, unsure of how to tell Ninetales what had just occurred.
« Last Edit: November 03, 2013, 10:17:52 pm by Seto freaking Kaiba » Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1] 2 3 4
  Print  

Jump to: