Ludicom
March 29, 2024, 04:25:08 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Looking to get back in touch? https://discord.gg/5mc98tm

Home Help Search Arcade Gallery Staff List Calendar Login Register  

Pokemon War

Pages: [1] 2 3 4
  Print  
Author Topic: Pokemon War  (Read 2167 times)
Verathim
Emerald Hoarder

View Profile
« on: November 03, 2013, 07:05:09 pm »

As the day went by news of a ravaged village in Pnévetra has surfaced in the southern tribe. The monks made an effort to calm the tribe but questions risen to how they couldn't defend themselves. A monk by the name of Noah had issued a summon for the King of the central tribe Abitea, but alas, he didn't show. Instead, Imperial, the adviser of the central king appeared in his place. Imperial and Noah are incredibly close to one-another. Though Imperial owes Abitea for taking him in, Imperial sends his time with more so elder humans like Noah. Imperial bows to the first site of Noah as he makes his way into the Southern Temple.

"I have received your distress message and I'll have the central units at the village post-haste."

"I fear a great threat is upon ous fair Guardian Imperial."

Imperial lowers his head and proclaims " With no disrespect Noah, I am merely an adviser. If I couldn't prevent an attack, no matter my place, then being called a Guardian is inaccurate."

Noah places his right hand on Imperial, "don't deny your role. This is merely fate and such could not have been adverted. Now suck up your despair and look to the future." Noah walks to his chambers and returns with a note. I was hoping Abitea would have shown but now that you're here it feels very fortunate since he was to deliver this to you. I had a request that you could find someone for me."

Imperial remembers this wanted poster but is astonished to see Noah with it. "this woman went missing almost a week ago, no? Why the sudden curiosity?"

"This woman was assumed to be part of this nation but further research speculate she came from other lands outside this continent."

Imperial looked at the woman with more curiousity. "I don't see the value in knowing where she comes from rather though in what see stole in the northern tribe."

"I want you to find her when you can and bring her here. And do it before anything can happen. I must confirm what was the item she took."

"For you Noah, I shall make haste. From what old reports stated, I shall check west of here. That'll mean I am heading to the destroyed Village so I might as well investigate the damage."

"May the light of our spirits guide you safely Imperial..." Noah ends the conversation there and Imperial flies off to the west preparing for a search.

---

Abitea with a temper stands before a tunnel pacing himself pondering the unfortunateevents currently falling Pnévetra. His Sawsbuck watches as his master talks to himself.

"This assault baffles me greatly! Was it that woman who planned both assaults? Was it just lust from war? What sins have I comitted for these heathens to massacre a village?! I must plunge whoever did this injustice into the flames of purgatory!"

Sawwbuck comprehends his master's rage and smiles wickedly with understanding of what it is soon to commit to. It looks around to see Shellis the Clawitzer shaking about nerved. Sawsbuck sighs and shakes his head as he takes to Abitea's side.

"Ah, my dear warrior." Abitea looks to Sawsbuck and pats his nose. "I know your feelings well Dalio. But what is bothering you?" Abitea asked as Sawsbuck gets him to noticed is frightened Clawitzer. Abitea walks towards his Clawitzer and picks her up. "Dear Shellis, I promise that when this war is over and others see this light of Pnévetra, you'll never have to see this side of me again." Clawitzer feels comforted around Abitea to no longer shake but feel happy.

The spring at the side of the tunnel begins to glow as a reaction to Abitea's compassion to his Pokemon and a light orb appears. "Your respect for Pokemon is strong. May I ask what plans do you have for war so I and my sisters may be involved?"

Abitea maliciously smiles muttering, "you have come..."

---

A young girl takes a look around a destroyed village and looks to the ground at her feet. "The burnt soil tells a tale of destruction. I wish I was sooner... I could of help." She looks to a shack that isn't completely destroyed and takes shelter there. The young woman puts down a bowl with a magikarp in it. "You're growing nicely little gal." She puts her hand in the bowl to pet her Magikarp and dozed off. After a hour of resting a Banette appears from the roof and shakes the young lady awake.

"Well that was refreshing... What's going on Dvasia?" Still tardy from wondering about she gets up slowly.

"Pnévetra guards are on their way! About less than ten minutes or so."

"Oh crud!" The woman is nerved as she puts a lid on Magikarp's bowl and makes a mad dash behind Banette out of the village.
Report Spam   Logged

3DS Friend Code: 0430-8585-9856

Found 100+ Shinies in XY combined

Mains Samus, Pit and Sonic (Will main other newcomers)

Pages: [1] 2 3 4
  Print  

Jump to: