Ludicom
April 16, 2024, 12:51:22 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Looking to get back in touch? https://discord.gg/5mc98tm

Home Help Search Arcade Gallery Staff List Calendar Login Register  

Pokemon War

Pages: [1] 2 3 4
  Print  
Author Topic: Pokemon War  (Read 2185 times)
Zohaib
スチール
Rain Dish

Main FC: 3711-9411-9563

gucci gang

View Profile
« on: November 03, 2013, 08:18:52 pm »

Aeschylus walked into the room, dressed in a bright purple robe, with blue accents. He sat down on his throne, between his son, Xander, and Miles. Miles stood up, as two men dressed in business attire walked into the court.

"This is Valen, and his wife, Aia. They are both representatives of the "West Republic Shipping Company". They came here to present a plan that could help stop the trade routes from being plundered during the war" Said Miles.

"Hello, Emperor Andros. We have requested your audience for this pressing matter. The war has been causing major delays in our shipping, and I think we need you to take some sort of action to hire some troops to defend us." The presenter spoke, softly.

"Erimos is one of the more problematic nations. You are going to need to hire some sort of private guard to increase the protection on our trade rout-" Said Aia before being interrupted.

"No. No, I will not have any of our troops leaving this nation. I don't need to anger any of the neighboring countries. Especially Erimos, that hot-headed bastard Taron will probably attack us for no reason other than pure satisfaction, bringing our troops into it will only give him more reason to attack us." Aeschylus said in anger.

"Father, Taron is an idiot, there is no doubt he will attack us. I think we should attack him first, get him while his guard is down" Xander said.

"There is no way I am going to war, we will hold this position to the end of time if we have to!" Aeschylus got aggravated.

"You have to stop relying on these damn old world values. We cannot hold this position forever, this sacred land will not save anybody!" Xander replied.

As tension began to steam up in the room, the two representatives looked at each other.

"Son, please you have to understand. I have lived a long time, I have seen many wars and many conflicts. My life revolves around death, and it is not something that we should promote on a massive scale" Aeschylus said, as he calmed down to a softer tone.

"I never thought I could ever be raised by such a massive fool, why can't we create an army that can't die. Something that is like you, an army of immortals. The only suffering will come to those who oppose us. We will be like Taron, except not some idiot who doesn't understand basic rule over a country." yelled Xander.

"We have discussed this dozens of times, over the past few years. I have told you time and time again, eternal life is not something to desire. Seeing everyone die while not being able to end it yourself? It's worse than death. Giratina protects us from death and protects the dead, he does not cause death and despair." Aeschylus replied

Amidst the argueing, Miles walked down the court to the window, where he saw a shadowy figure approach the palace.
Report Spam   Logged

Quote from: Me
kanye, pokemon and deep throating are my favoruite things

Pages: [1] 2 3 4
  Print  

Jump to: