Ludicom
April 19, 2024, 04:57:12 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Looking to get back in touch? https://discord.gg/5mc98tm

Home Help Search Arcade Gallery Staff List Calendar Login Register  

Pokemon War

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4
  Print  
Author Topic: Pokemon War  (Read 2213 times)
Tuxedo Mask
YAY!
Lotad Hero

Main FC: 1936 1182 3920

Fear The Rose!

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: November 03, 2013, 11:13:01 pm »

"We're going where?!?!" Ninetales shouted at Zage while he was putting things in a knapsack. "I told you twice already, we're going to spy on the leaders of Filima to gain intelligence of their military plans and strategies for Father." Ninetales shook her head. "Do you know what Filima is like?! It's cold and full of ice and cold and wet and did I mention that it's cold?" "Yes! I get it Ninetales it's cold But we have to do this. War is starting and as a Prince I'm entitled to help my Father protect the Fuoconan region." Zage said, trying to reason with Ninetales and walking out the door at the same time. Ninetales moaned, but nonetheless followed her partner out the door.

Zage and Ninetales walked down the halls of the castle, pausing to look into the empty room belong to his sisters Sophia and Sapphire. "They're probably with your mother. You know they hate seeing soldiers run down the halls. It scares them." Zage had forgotten about his mother. The Queen of Fuoconan didn't have much time left in this world, something everyone in the castle except Sophia and Sapphire knew. Queen Zire was the real ruler of Fuoconan, her husband being more of a public figure. But when she became deathly ill, her husband became the decision maker. "I don't think I can tell them we're doing this. That might just make her condition worse." Zage said to Ninetales. "That may be true, but when she realizes you're not in the castle, and believe me she will find out, she may just drop dead on the spot knowing you didn't tell." Zage stared at Ninetales. "You're just being dramatic."

Zage ran outside of the castle with Ninetales right behind him, not stopping until they reached the outskirts of the Razus. Reaching inside of his knapsack, he pulled out two Apricorn Balls. He opened one of them, revealing Flygon, one of the Prince's other pokemon. "Uh, I only got room for one of you if we're flying." Flygon said to Zage and Ninetales. "Sorry Ninetales, it's only temporary." Before Ninetales could have her say, she was pulled into Apricorn Ball for safekeeping. "So where are we heading Zaggy?" "It's Zage, and we're going to Filima. Step on it." Flygon took off immediately, not wanting to annoy his trainer. "So....you know it's cold in Filima right?" Filima asked. A groan could be heard coming from the sky all over Razus.
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4
  Print  

Jump to: