Ludicom
April 20, 2024, 02:13:13 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Looking to get back in touch? https://discord.gg/5mc98tm

Home Help Search Arcade Gallery Staff List Calendar Login Register  

Pokemon War

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4
  Print  
Author Topic: Pokemon War  (Read 2222 times)
AiraVansalon
Guy who exists
Lombre Apprentice

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: November 04, 2013, 01:22:52 pm »

"You are a man of discernment." Kryoma noted. "I had thought I had made my departure from the north stealthily. It seems you have eyes everywhere." What the queen actually meant was his spies and informants were more competent than she had expected, but the way she phrased it was so much more polite. She smiled. "Or you are simply familiar with my customary alias. Perhaps I have worn that name out. But either way, I have a proposition I think you will be interested to hear, but not in the open. May I have the honor of entering your palace?"

~

Florette had put everything in order. She had put together a traveling satchel of dry rations and miscellaneous supplies, given the servants orders on what to do while she was gone (including not to tell a soul that she was leaving), locked all of the doors but one, and strapped her family sword to her waist. While she preferred knife fighting, she was a competent swordsmaiden as well, as would be expected of a Lyssan noble. Alexylva and Rayden had agreed to go with her, as she knew they would. Finally, Sky pulled on a plain white cloak. She didn't want to be recognized while she was leaving the city. She was the only person with an Absol in the city, however, so she was forced to actually make use of the apricorns she owned. She regretted storing her friend in the magic reachs of the fruit, but he had agreed to it, and this was the easiest way.
She stepped out of her room into the hallway, where Alexylva and Rayden waited. The Absol looked at her impatiently. She sighed and withdrew a small blue fruit from her bag. She pressed in the indentation on the front, causing a swirl of light, which caught up her Absol and dragged him into the apricorn. Slipping the fruit back into her satchel, she made for the door, Alexylva at her heels.
She was going to Paralia.
Report Spam   Logged

Guy who doesn't exist

[6:11:43 PM] Dark Angel: Can I trade you Viasa now Daniel?
[6:14:02 PM] Dark Angel: Hello?
[6:14:12 PM] Vansy: h-*shot*
[6:14:41 PM] Dark Angel: Ah man. Another corpse...
[6:14:53 PM] Vansy: corpse? where?
[6:14:55 PM] Vansy: I want to see D:
[6:15:02 PM] Dark Angel: Where's my shovel?
[6:15:14 PM] Dark Angel: Oh, I thought you died.
[6:15:29 PM] Vansy: so there isn't a corpse?
[6:15:30 PM] Vansy: daww

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4
  Print  

Jump to: