Ludicom
March 28, 2024, 04:10:51 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Looking to get back in touch? https://discord.gg/5mc98tm

Home Help Search Arcade Gallery Staff List Calendar Login Register  

Pokemon War

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4
  Print  
Author Topic: Pokemon War  (Read 2151 times)
Verathim
Emerald Hoarder

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: November 04, 2013, 07:25:50 pm »

Under General Ozaid's orders all houses but one were checked. The house that wasn't checked was that of his own. He braced himself for the known fate of his beloved and knew what to do. He entered the destroyed home looking at all he lost. He entered is room to find a corpse... Holding back tear, he walks out his home and at the front of his house he and his Magmortar begin digging. The soldiers of his unit wondered why he was digging suddenly. A unit tried to get close to him, but he turned his head and glared shaking his head. He continued to dig until the hole was deep enough. He had his wife wrapped in a sheet and buried. "... Troops. We're not done here. Empty the homes and take anything salvageable. We're gonna tear this place down in due time."

Listening to this the soldiers continued their orders not knowing what Ozaid is feeling. The hatred in Ozaid burns hotter than the steel produced in their land and his taste for vengeances was only to be fueled more. By request, he sent a letter of recommendation to Abitea on making alliances.

---

Back at the Central Tribe of Pnévetra, Abitea has gotten the notice and pondered where Imperial was. He would of sent him but seeing he was gone for the time, he sent an uprising General of the Northern Tribe.

"I would be honored to serve my country Milord." The General of the Northern Tribe bowed in appreciation.

"I'm sure you'll get to Krývomai in due time, won't you Garrent?" Abitea reassures Garrent.

"You needn't wait on me. I'll be swift." General Garrent makes his way outside the temple and rides off on his Claydol.

In the air, Garrent mumbles to himself, "I wonder how long it'll take for that woman to find out who she is. If she lives long enough. And poor me... Having to hide amongst mortals like this. I can't wait to reawaken you Imperial..."
Report Spam   Logged

3DS Friend Code: 0430-8585-9856

Found 100+ Shinies in XY combined

Mains Samus, Pit and Sonic (Will main other newcomers)

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4
  Print  

Jump to: