Ludicom
March 29, 2024, 07:56:30 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Looking to get back in touch? https://discord.gg/5mc98tm

Home Help Search Arcade Gallery Staff List Calendar Login Register  

Pokemon War

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4
  Print  
Author Topic: Pokemon War  (Read 2169 times)
Scarlet Spider
Kaine and Aracely
Lombre Legend

Main FC: 0344-9472-9443

You have failed this city!

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: November 06, 2013, 10:09:57 am »

Kryoma nodded in acknowledgement and sat down. "As I am sure you know, Filima has remained neutral so far in the conflict that Katharita is now engaged in. Yet you also likely know that I have been fortifying my own Legions, preparing to join the war. But fighting alone is never a good idea. I knew that to survive, I needed an ally. You and your country have the strongest military, and the highest probability of winning the war." The flattery was intentional. She wanted this alliance, and she knew these kind of people. They were proud and didn't see past their own interests, and usually not too discerning. Offering him her aid as she praised his strength was sure to win him over. "Filima is in an excellent strategic position relative to Erimos, especially if we keep any alliance secret. For example, when you attack Paralia, I can send a messenger to Filima and organize a concerted attack. It's rather difficult to defend two directions at once, mm? I don't want to drag this struggle out. I want it over, and I don't care who gets squashed in the doing, so long as I retain my own nation. So that is my offer: I provide whatever assistance I can, within reason, whether it be military might, funds, or other...favors to you and your army, and in return I keep my independence for the foreseeable future. I'd say it's a good deal."

Taron paused for a moment, thinking about what had been told him.  Little versions of Busiris and Kashti swam about in his head, giving him conflicting advice like a devil and angel on the shoulder.

"You make very good points.  I admire your honesty about it; your objectives laid out on the table.  I have been waiting for a good moment to attack Paralia too, so some security in those endeavors is always a plus.  I don't know for sure what the future will bring, but for now I'm sold.  You've got yourself the strongest ally in the land."

Taron knew that truly trusting another nation's leader was never going to be the be all and end all.  However, Taron had to admit that both Kashti and Queen Kryoma had made valid points.  He couldn't argue.  He was a proud man but in the end wars were won with logic and not by ego.  He was looking forward to a combined attack on Paralia, but not to the likely chiding by Busiris he was going to have to deal with.

"I will announce the affiliation to my army.  After that, we celebrate strength and the weaker lands who will crushed under our feet."

+++

Busiris made sure the coast was clear.  He snuck past any soldiers in the area and made his way into his hidden basement.  The plans were almost complete.  The assassination of Kashti Inina was going to be the thing that propelled him to the top.  Any other adviser that Taron would get afterwards would have to obey Busiris in fear of what would happen.  However, this would have to be kept secret from King Taron.  The weapons were ready.  It was time to confront his nemesis.

As he got out of the hidden basement and back into the courtyard, one of his men approached him.

"Sir, the Orb has been found.  It is ready."

"Excellent" Busiris grinned evilly "What lurks beneath Erimos shall be unleashed and then this war will be won instantly.  Only our nation shall stand!"

+++

Deep under the sands of Erimos in the caves below, the sleeping giant lay motionless.  The creature began to stir.  The awakening had begun.  The ground began to tremble.

Groudon.
Report Spam   Logged

My country lay within a vast desert. When the sun rose into the sky, a burning wind punished my lands, searing the world. And when the moon climbed into the dark of night, a frigid gale pierced our homes. No matter when it came the wind carried the same thing... Death. But the winds that blew across the green fields of Hyrule brought something other than suffering and ruin. I coveted that wind, I suppose. It can only be called fate... That here, I would again gather the three with the crests... That I should lay my hand on that which grants the wishes of the beholder... That when power, wisdom, and courage come together, the gods would have no choice but to come down... The power of the gods... The Triforce! He who touches it will have whatever he desires granted!
Pull List: Justice League, Justice League United, Secret Wars, New Avengers
Favourite DC Characters: Supergirl, Pandora, Bleez, Batgirl, Green Arrow, Larfleeze

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4
  Print  

Jump to: