Ludicom
April 20, 2024, 02:02:00 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Looking to get back in touch? https://discord.gg/5mc98tm

Home Help Search Arcade Gallery Staff List Calendar Login Register  

Pokemon War

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4
  Print  
Author Topic: Pokemon War  (Read 2221 times)
AiraVansalon
Guy who exists
Lombre Apprentice

View Profile
« Reply #30 on: November 06, 2013, 08:31:29 pm »

Taron paused for a moment, thinking about what had been told him.  Little versions of Busiris and Kashti swam about in his head, giving him conflicting advice like a devil and angel on the shoulder.

"You make very good points.  I admire your honesty about it; your objectives laid out on the table.  I have been waiting for a good moment to attack Paralia too, so some security in those endeavors is always a plus.  I don't know for sure what the future will bring, but for now I'm sold.  You've got yourself the strongest ally in the land."

Taron knew that truly trusting another nation's leader was never going to be the be all and end all.  However, Taron had to admit that both Kashti and Queen Kryoma had made valid points.  He couldn't argue.  He was a proud man but in the end wars were won with logic and not by ego.  He was looking forward to a combined attack on Paralia, but not to the likely chiding by Busiris he was going to have to deal with.

"I will announce the affiliation to my army.  After that, we celebrate strength and the weaker lands who will crushed under our feet."

Kryoma grinned wide. "Then I look forward to a long and prosperous alliance. Just say the word when you need Filima to move." At that moment, Kashti entered the room. Kry listened to her account and wondered what sort of idiot would be so clumsy with an assassination attempt. After Busiris had made his case, she said. "What an interesting proposition, if this clumsy man can follow through."

~

Serenity was sidetracked slightly by the rampaging Golurk, and would have intervened had the situation not been handled quickly. She was once again following the invisible trail of Eve. For once, her objective was near. She could feel the darkness in this area, deeper even then natural in a land like Kryvomai. Looking around, sh-
Serenity flinched. Someone had just been killed, very close by. The man's final moments flashed by in her mind. A brief struggle, being thrown to the ground. A knife in the heart. Her sudden vision ended abruptly as the victim's image died. Eve wasn't the killer, at least. She was unsure of the circumstances of the man's death and whether or not she should find him and discern whether his killer would continue his violence, but there was no time to search out the corpse. Concentrating, she felt the still strong path of metaphorical shadows Eve left wherever she went. Serenity followed it, walking slowly, the sense of her sister's presence. Then she turned a corner. Smiling, she walked up silently behind the lady of death.
"Greetings, sister. How fare thee?"

~

After a moment of awkward silence, Raines said. "...I should go. Best not to interfere more than I am given license to. I cannot risk my own opinions becoming apparent in my actions, much as they may coincide with the message I delivered. We may meet again, good king. ...But pray we don't." With that, the prophet turned and left, ignoring the commotion outside as he silently called out Rya and rode away.
Report Spam   Logged

Guy who doesn't exist

[6:11:43 PM] Dark Angel: Can I trade you Viasa now Daniel?
[6:14:02 PM] Dark Angel: Hello?
[6:14:12 PM] Vansy: h-*shot*
[6:14:41 PM] Dark Angel: Ah man. Another corpse...
[6:14:53 PM] Vansy: corpse? where?
[6:14:55 PM] Vansy: I want to see D:
[6:15:02 PM] Dark Angel: Where's my shovel?
[6:15:14 PM] Dark Angel: Oh, I thought you died.
[6:15:29 PM] Vansy: so there isn't a corpse?
[6:15:30 PM] Vansy: daww

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4
  Print  

Jump to: