Ludicom
March 28, 2024, 04:54:45 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Looking to get back in touch? https://discord.gg/5mc98tm

Home Help Search Arcade Gallery Staff List Calendar Login Register  

Pokemon War

Pages: 1 2 3 [4]
  Print  
Author Topic: Pokemon War  (Read 2157 times)
Zohaib
スチール
Rain Dish

Main FC: 3711-9411-9563

gucci gang

View Profile
« Reply #45 on: November 09, 2013, 03:46:35 pm »

"I thought so, it was bound to meet. I have sensed in recent days, through nightmares recently, something uneasy about these lands recently." Said Aeschylus.

"Destiny brought you here together, it seems." Added Miles.

"It looks like it. I sense something terrible is going to happen at some point, but my vision is clouded by these nightmares." Said Aeschylus. The guards around him where moving the crowd along, while others attended to the wounded. Some Jellicents where sent out and using water pulse to clear up the fires caused by the attack. "We have a way of contacting Girtina, in the basement of Griseous palace... but it's been quite some time. If you care to join, follow me." Aeschylus suggested, pointing his hand towards the palace. The palace loomed over the city, casting it's shadow over everything, even in the night.

Garrent laughs and says, "admittedly I just took a shot in the dark. But seeing as I was right, I am here on behalf of King Abitea of Pnévetra requesting a meeting with you dear prince of Krývomai. Hopefully I am not catching you at a bad time."

"Bad time? Maybe. I have a lot of free time, until early morning. If hes still awake, I could probably head there right now." Said Xander.
Report Spam   Logged

Quote from: Me
kanye, pokemon and deep throating are my favoruite things

Pages: 1 2 3 [4]
  Print  

Jump to: