Ludicom
March 28, 2024, 12:54:11 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Looking to get back in touch? https://discord.gg/5mc98tm

Home Help Search Arcade Gallery Staff List Calendar Login Register  

Pokemon War

Pages: [1] 2 3 4
  Print  
Author Topic: Pokemon War  (Read 2156 times)
Korbis
Bashful Buizel
Swift Swimmer

Main FC: 2578-3610-6784

I'm Daniel, in case anyone's wondering

View Profile WWW
« on: November 03, 2013, 04:54:09 pm »

Fourth Era
Year 794
Lysso Mountains, Paralia

A man, his faced obscured by a pale green rag, sat on a cliff-side, overlooking the Lysso border.
"Where is he?" the man asked, directing the question to a Spearow perched on the ledge"
The pokemon looked off the cliff, closing it's eyes in a snide way.
"He could have gotten lost, that whelp once forgot how to find the bathrooms in the training complex," the spearow remarked.

Before the man could reply, he noticed what looked to be a large bird heading towards them.

"There he is," the man sighed.
The figure drew closer, to the point where it was clearly visible that it was a man on a Paralian Glider.
"If you had taken another minute, I would have assumed you were captured," the man complained.
Landing and brushing himself off, "By whom?  This assignment has been nothing but chasing spectres." he complained, "The Tzar cares more about ancient legends than anything else, and he's been using the Legions as his errand boys."

The man pulled out his telescope, surveying the area.
"Well, we have what we need, so we can get ready to-"
Cutting off his sentence, he leaned to Spearow, "Go to Riverwatch, tell them to evacuate."
"Si-  Sir?..." Spearow stuttered.
"Just do it," he replied, trying to keep a calm demeanor.

Spearow nodded before flying off, leaving the two soldiers behind, the first still looking through the telescope.

"Sir, what's wrong?..." The younger soldier asked.
"War," the superior replied, pointing to what could now be seen as a large invasion force, coming from Lysso.

Fifth Era
Year 1
Shoreline Palace, Paralia
6 months later...

The Tzar sat in a poorly lit room, fiddling with what appeared to be a silver bracer, covered in odd symbols and designs.
There was a knock at the door, "Sir Korbis, the advisers have gathered in the dining hall."
Carefully setting the object down, the man stood up and exited the door, to see his Chef, Bran, waiting for him.

Korbis headed down the hall, Bran following closely behind.
"Sir, I'm certain that Admiral Sven will tell you this, but I feel you'd rather hear it from me..." Bran suggested.
"What is it?" Korbis sighed.
"Sven believes that it'll be another year before we have enough resources for a Lysso counter-invasion," the cook replied.

Korbis stopped and sighed.
"You know, sometimes I wish I was never born into this," Korbis says under his breath, as he leans against the wall.
Bran stopped, "Sir Korbis?..."
Korbis sighed again, "Nevermind it."

He leaned back up, and continued to the dining hall.
Report Spam   Logged

8:32 PM - LIBERTY PRIME: it is though, in 1994 Chinda invited 20 western car companies to make a small family car for china
8:32 PM - Korbis: Chinda
8:32 PM - LIBERTY PRIME: yeah
8:32 PM - LIBERTY PRIME: chinda
8:33 PM - LIBERTY PRIME: they renamed it china in 2010 tho
8:33 PM - LIBERTY PRIME: after it got a vasectomey, it lost the d
8:33 PM - Korbis: XD

*Learning to Draw*

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Scarlet Spider
Kaine and Aracely
Lombre Legend

Main FC: 0344-9472-9443

You have failed this city!

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: November 03, 2013, 04:56:14 pm »

A factory in the outskirts of the nation Kryvomai.  The area around it was swampy and dark.  From inside the factory, screaming could be heard; the workers experiencing the last few moments of their short lives.  About fifteen or so men tried to escape but someone had made the doors blocked off.  The lights were dim and it was hard to see what was happening.  If you blocked out the screaming, you would hear one sound left - laughter.  The source of the laughter came from someone standing in the middle of the room; a girl who appeared about twenty or so years old.  A big grin was plastered over her face as she grabbed one of the workers by the neck.

"P-please... I've paid my dues.  Don't hurt me!" he begged "I have children!"

The girl simply smiled back to him "Appealing to my sense of humanity is a long shot my friend.  It simply isn't there."

"What do you want?  Please, just tell me!"

"I want a lot of things.  However, I'm doing this for shits and giggles."

What followed was the very life force being drained out of the poor man.  His essence and energy flowed into the girl slowly and painfully.  Painful for the man at least.  For the girl, it was a sense of euphoria.  The unspeakable things commited by her could only be described by one word - Oblivion.  The rest of the men died the same way, one by one, time after time.  After she was done with her... meal, she pushed the previously locked doors of the building open and briskly walked out.  Her name was Eve.  She was death.

+++

Erimos was a very large land to say the least.  It was big and wide and flat and not much really went on throughout most of it in large part due to the constant sandstorms.  Most of the inhabitants had to wear goggles round their eyes and that just became part of the daily life for them.  The Pokémon were more or less the Types that could function in a Sandstorm without being buffeted by it.  This gave the people the philosophy of armour being needed to survive and without it you are weak.  Yes, the nation of Erimos were quite warlike and hated anything that showed signs of weakness.  Compassion was not a priority for the majority of people.  Especially not for its king, Taron Idumea.  Taron wasn't the smartest person you could think of, but he was strong.  Not just strong physically, but his sheer force of will made him both a phenomenal Pokémon trainer and leader of armies.  Erimos had a huge army.  It was completely landlocked with no ocean on any side, so there was no navy.  Just one big army filled with armoured soldiers and armoured Pokémon such as Aggron, Metagross and so forth.

Taron sat at the top floor of his home, the Erimos Castle.  He stared out of the window past the violent sandstorms and towards his neighbouring nations.  The decision for today was whether to attack a particular village in the nation of Pnévetra.  That was a powerful opponent, but this day they were not fighting the whole nation - just a village that got in the way of Taron's plans further down the line.  Taron loved the war that had been raging for years now.  He had been promised with land, power, riches and the like.  This was because of his advisor Appius Busiris.

"I've done my sentence Busiris" Taron remarked "All these years of being a king without expanding my borders!  You promised me power.  Did you lie to me?"

Busiris was a man who could be described as "slimey".  He looked malnourished and older than he actually was.  Years of evil would do that to someone.  He was clever and manipulative.  His many evil plans had succeeded due to getting other people to do it for him, but commited no crime himself.  His face was constantly twisted into an evil smile.

"My king..." Busiris hissed "Did I not say my promises of glory were to be won by patience?  Patience and the full forces of the Erimos army of course.  I believe attacking our current list of targets will be the most strategical way of doing things yet and I promise..."

"Promises promises and bad mistakes are a plenty!" Taron shouted "It's time to act now with a full army attack on Kryvomai!"

"King Idumea, attacking a neutral nation is not wise.  In due time we will get them in a war.  There are plans for that, I've made a few.  However, we go ahead with the village invasion and follow up with a full attack on another nation in a couple of days.  We must do things with more stealth and precision rather than relying on frontal attacks."

"It's a tried and true method Busiris.  I've had my share of sand kicked in my face, figuratively and literally.  I'll go with your plans for now, but if it fails, then I'll have to listen to my other adviser more often."

Busiris glared.  The other adviser was not evil.  She was loyal to the thone it appeared, but she had what he considered weakness - empathy and compassion.  She was a friend to Pokémon and would rather lessen the casualties.  Collateral damage, thought Busiris.  He would be rid of her one day.

+++

From the south of the continent and into the windy south of Erimos entered a man.  Currently a nomadic wanderer.  He was the greatest warrior of a distant land, but things had not really worked out for him there.  His name was Kasiya Tumaini.  He was what was known as a Ghost Master - The Ghost Master even.  His skill and bond to the Ghost Type Pokémon was the greatest there was.  He had trained and honed this skill for years and had finally created a bond to the Type that others could barely come close to.  Ghost Pokémon were the hardest for someone to control due to their unpredictable nature.  While people could use them, it took a lot more to truly get them in such a way.  Kasiya had that "such a way" down.  However, his journey was not yet over.  His destiny unfulfilled.  He was given the title of Ghost Master by Giratina itself as a recognition of his skills, but that was still not enough to give Kasiya a sense of clarity as to what to do next with his life.  He had heard that the northern states of the continent of Katharita was at war.  Perhaps he would find a mission there to give him what he needed.

"It's been a long trek my friend, but I've come through" Kasiya said to his partner, the Pokémon Aegislash.

Kasiya was usually a serious and stoic individual, but to his Pokémon he was friendly and would smile slightly more.  Ghost types were his family.  He walked further, bearing the brunt of the sandstorms.  A few hours later, he noticed something.

The military of Erimos - a strong and practically invulnerable force of soldiers and Pokémon marched through.  They were heading to their target, a mid-sized village in the nation of Pnévetra that had strategic location importance for Erimos.  Kasiya watched from a distance with interest as the army crosses the borders and headed into the village.  The village didn't last very long.  Sure the nation of Pnévetra was a powerful nation, but one village didn't really have the military protection of the major cities.  Needless to say, it was a massacre.  The village was ripped through and torn down till it was nothing but cinders.  Then without even staying for lunch, the army turned around and marched back to Erimos.  It was petty and dishonourable.  Kasiya was horrified.

"My mission... I may have found it."

+++

"We are the champions" Taron laughed as he poured a cup of some alchohol into a cup "It's a wonderful day my friends and another victory for us!"

"Yes my king" grinned Busiris "It will all work out and the war will be won."

"While I do enjoy winning, I know this war will last far longer than my lifetime.  It goes beyond all of us.  I just like the violence and we'll keep on fighting to the end."

"Well sir, I don't mean to put a downer on things but I'm afraid that girl has been sighted again" sighed Busiris.

"Then find her and get rid of her this time.  No time for losers."

"Yes, I'll get your other adviser on that right away.  In the meantime, I'll work on some new plans for glory and power.  We'll be the greatest military in the whole continent soon."

"We already are Busiris!" Taron laughed "in fact it's because we are the champions of the world!"

+++

Eve hid as she watched people discover the bodies of those she had killed.  It was there time to die.  The people who found the bodies would have discovered that some horrible disease had leaked in to the building and they would have died anyway.  Eve killed those who were about to die.  She figured she might as well make use of it.

"and with that, I've taken my bows" Eve laughed as she left the scene.

People had spotted her a few times before, but she wasn't worried.  She was untouchable and this point and it was not time for her to die just yet.  Her death was already written in the cards and she knew when it would be.  It was then that somebody else spotted her.

"Hey you!" yelled a soldier "What are you doing here?!"

"I'm not here for much longer, I'm done and it's time for my curtain calls" Eve replied.

The soldier didn't last very long.

+++

Taron held his crown in his hands.

"Well, you've brought me fame and fortune and everything that goes with it" sighed Taron "yet I'm still not happy.  Not until I truly have the subjucation of this entire continent.  Only I'm capable of truly leading this whole continent and then I can attack the rest of the world!  Fighting will happen forever and I will enjoy it..."

His other adviser then walked in.  Her name was Kashti Inina and unlike Busiris she was polite and not at all creepy.

"My men are looking for the death girl your highness" said Kashti.

"I thank you all" replied Taron "Now, if you excuse me, I must go and prepare my Pokémon for battle.

"My king, perhaps it is best to take a break from fighting after our victory today.  For our military it's been no bed of roses" Kashti suggested.

"On the contrary Kashti.  It was an overwhelming success.  Busiris planned things correctly."

Kashti was not pleased.  Her time as adviser was no pleasure cruise and that was in part to Busiris.  The two of them disagreed on everything.  Kashti knew her plans for a peaceful resolution were not the kind of thing that appealed to Taron and so it was always Busiris one-upping her.  Kashti figured she was only kept around to keep Busiris in line when he got too big for his bridges.  Taron and Kashti both knew that the creepy man wanted the power for himself really.

"Well I'll continue the search.  Though I would like you to consider maybe allying yourself with another nation or something?"

"No Kashti.  I consider it a challenge before the whole human race.  Erimos will rule over everyone!"

Kashti walked out of the room.  She was a powerful trainer, but her voice was not as strong as it could be and she would have to go up against her rival adviser in due time.

"I'll stop you Busiris you disgusting prune.  I'll fight you with the army of Erimos and I aint gonna lose."

+++

Eve arrived in the nation of Paralia.  Her own mission had brought her here.  This wasn't a mission of death.  It was a mission of questions to be answered.  Eve had a clear goal in mind, but what?
« Last Edit: November 03, 2013, 05:10:24 pm by Atomica » Report Spam   Logged

My country lay within a vast desert. When the sun rose into the sky, a burning wind punished my lands, searing the world. And when the moon climbed into the dark of night, a frigid gale pierced our homes. No matter when it came the wind carried the same thing... Death. But the winds that blew across the green fields of Hyrule brought something other than suffering and ruin. I coveted that wind, I suppose. It can only be called fate... That here, I would again gather the three with the crests... That I should lay my hand on that which grants the wishes of the beholder... That when power, wisdom, and courage come together, the gods would have no choice but to come down... The power of the gods... The Triforce! He who touches it will have whatever he desires granted!
Pull List: Justice League, Justice League United, Secret Wars, New Avengers
Favourite DC Characters: Supergirl, Pandora, Bleez, Batgirl, Green Arrow, Larfleeze
AiraVansalon
Guy who exists
Lombre Apprentice

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 03, 2013, 05:31:28 pm »

Florette Skywind stepped into the throne room of High King Thymos III of Lysso. It was a grandiose and ostentatious chamber, far beyond what was necessary. Banners hung everywhere, weapons besides them. Thymos, once muscular, but weary and gray in his old age, sat on the throne. His Majesty insisted reverence among his subjects, but Florette would have none of it. Formality was for the weak minded who didn't know how to make themselves seem intelligent any other way. The head of House Skywind was brusque and direct, and disliked by most other nobles, especially because of her status as an orphan. But she knew how to not get killed; even though her expression betrayed anything but reverence, Florette curtsied before the king, wondering what he had summoned her for.
"Miss Skywind." Thymos bowed his head respectfully. Trying not to grit her teeth, Sky did likewise.
"Your Majesty. May I have the honor of knowing why you sent for me?"
"Indeed. You know of the status of the war with Paralia?"
"Of course."
"Do you also know of the advances of Erimos?"
Florette hadn't but she wasn't surprised. "No, Your Majesty."
"They have sent scouting parties into our borders. They plan war."
"I expected as much."
The King took on a pained expression. "I hate to ask this of you, but I have need of the funds of your House to fuel the war effort."
Of course that's what it was. He needed to leech more money from his nobles. Sky knew he only hated to do it because he knew she disliked having dealings with the crown, and the enmity of Florette Prism Skywind wasn't a goal anyone wanted to achieve.
"Of course, Your Majesty. I expect you will deliver a message with the exact amount to my estate?"
"Indeed. If there is nothing else, you are dismissed."
As Florette left the room, she pondered the status of the nation. Tensions were high in relations with Fuoconan, Paralia was at their borders, and now Erimos made to attack them.
I need to get out of here.

~

Kryoma Filima II mounted the steps of the King's keep in the capital of Erimos, a sweet smile on her face, her walk elegant. Her dress drew the attention (and contempt of some) of everyone who saw her, but the away-from-home Queen of The North didn't have a care. She reached the entrance to the building, where a line of armed guards stood. Spears crossed in front of her as she stepped forward. She had expected this. When one asked her to state her business entering the Palace, she said with a royal air. "I am Duchess Selene of Filima, in the north. I wish an audience with the esteemed Taron Idumea, king of all Erimos. I have a proposition for him, that I think he will be quite interested to hear, if he has the time to lend an ear."

« Last Edit: November 03, 2013, 05:34:47 pm by AiraVansalon » Report Spam   Logged

Guy who doesn't exist

[6:11:43 PM] Dark Angel: Can I trade you Viasa now Daniel?
[6:14:02 PM] Dark Angel: Hello?
[6:14:12 PM] Vansy: h-*shot*
[6:14:41 PM] Dark Angel: Ah man. Another corpse...
[6:14:53 PM] Vansy: corpse? where?
[6:14:55 PM] Vansy: I want to see D:
[6:15:02 PM] Dark Angel: Where's my shovel?
[6:15:14 PM] Dark Angel: Oh, I thought you died.
[6:15:29 PM] Vansy: so there isn't a corpse?
[6:15:30 PM] Vansy: daww
Zohaib
スチール
Rain Dish

Main FC: 3711-9411-9563

gucci gang

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 03, 2013, 06:41:20 pm »

A storm was brewing...
A circle of people in grey robes around a golden orb where chanting

Summon the lord of the nether realm
Where the water flows up
and objects float
We welcome you,
The one who resides in the Distortion World.
Giratina! We summon you.

A bright flash came from the orb, and the group of hooded humans stepped back.
The orb exploded, causing a black goo to appear all over the floor
The goo began to move and formed a shape similar to a giant bat with red eyes.

"What is it you need..." said the black void.

A man in a robe that was darker than blackest of shadows walked up to the figure.

"Eternal Life" said the man.

"Is that it... such a petty request for such a dedicated follower, I expected something more." The void replied in a deep terrifying voice.

"That is all, my lord. Nothing more. With eternal life, I have the ultimate weapon in my hands, Time. I will create a nation worthy of bearing your name." Said the man.

"Your wish, is my command"  The black void answered.
The black goo began to surround the man, and take over his body.
The goo began to turn purple, and steam began emitting from the areas of the body the goo had not yet covered.

"What... what is going on!? Ahh! This isn't what I wanted!" the man cried in agony.

"Oh but it is... you will live eternally in my realm, this way we are both satisfied. I needed a new servant anyways." The creature said.

The goo began to take over the man, and slowly started eating away at his flesh. The group of people watched in horror, some trying to interfere but stopped but the horrible sounds of yelling and the smell given off by the goo. It was a living nightmare as the man was eaten alive by the goo and dragged off into-

"Sir wake up, you have a meeting scheduled with some represenatives of the "West Republic Shipping Company". They needed your audience to show off a new plan they have for safer shipping." Said a relativity young man, standing near the bed occupied by an older man.

"Yes, yes. Thank you Miles, I have no clue what I'd do without you. Well lets go then, they won't be waiting forever" said the older man, as he got out of bed.

Miles excited the room, and the older gentleman walked towards a mirror.A man with pink hair and a large bag walked into the room

"Aeschylus Andros! Leader & Creator of our fine kingdom, or would you like me to call you Sir Andros or Emperor Andros?" The pink-haired man spoke.

"Just call me Aeschylus, I don't need any fancy titles. I'm not some posh nobleman, I'm busy, and I have things to do. And you're going to help me get ready." Aeschylus said.

"Well, as the royal Tailor, its right that I do so. I have these fine new robes for you to wear for your meeting today." the tailor said as he pulled out some robes from a bag he was carrying.
Report Spam   Logged

Quote from: Me
kanye, pokemon and deep throating are my favoruite things
Tuxedo Mask
YAY!
Lotad Hero

Main FC: 1936 1182 3920

Fear The Rose!

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 03, 2013, 06:53:23 pm »

It was early in the morning in the Fuoconan Region. Zage had just woken and was watching the sun rise when he saw another set of lights on the horizon. He grabbed a small telescope that laid in the window and looked through it. "Finally. He's finally come back." Zage said to himself as he spotted the carriage with red banners going down the side. It had been many months since Zage had seen his father and the leaders of the Sparareon and Aquitan Legions. They had left Razus Castle on some official business. Of course Zage didn't know what that was since the leaders and his father refused to inform him of the details of their quest, much to his annoyance. Zage hated not being informed of these missions, especially since he was the one who usually helped on them. But considering his Father had personally gone instead of him, it must have been extremely important.

"Shall I wake the younglings?" A voice behind Zage had asked. He turned around to see his partner Ninetails. "I was wondering where you were Ninetales. No, not yet. It's too early to wake them up, and besides you remember what happened last time you tried waking them up. Ninetales shuddered as she remembered the scene Zage had mentioned. "Very true. I couldn't feel my snout for a week. Sapphire has very strong punches." The pokemon said, rubbing her snout. "Than I suggest we greet King Rogan." Zage nodded his head in agreement. The two began walking through the halls of Razus Castle, finally getting out of the volcano-turned castle just in time to see a red chariot being pulled by multiple Rapidash stop in front of the entrance. Two servants rushed past Zage and Ninetales to the doors of the carriage and opened them, revealing the King of the Fuoconan Region, King Ragos. He stepped out of the carriage and began walking toward his son, the cape on his back flowing in the wind. Zage bowed when his father approached, a common greeting to people of importance in the Fuocona region, with Ninetales quickly following his action. "Father, allow me to be the first to welcome you back t-" Zage paused as Rogan walked right past him and Ninetales. "Zage, you are to meet with me immediately in the Council Room. Alone." Rogan dictated as he walked past, his Legion leaders right behind him. Zage turned to look at Ninetales. "What was that about?" Ninetales asked. "He couldn't even say hello?"

Zage made his way to the Council Room, where soldiers were running in and out carrying messages and orders. The room was usually busy when his father was home, but never like this. He spotted his father in the back of the room, pointing to a large map and talking to the Legion Leaders Jace and Izu. "-which is why I'm suggesting this plan to you my lord." Izu said to Rogan. She was the leader of the recently formed Aquitan Legion. "We need more boats before we can start the plan we discussed in the carriage." "He's right sire. Before we continue we must se-" Jace paused as Rogan raised his hand to look at Zage. "Zage come here." Zage wasted no time in swiftly walking over to his father's side. "What is it Father? What's wrong?" His father waited a long time before answering his son. "War is happening Zage. And we have a special assignment for you."

"Did you say war?" Zage said. "Yes. Both Lysso and Erimos have attacked other regions. The time for war is now.We have been planning to expand for a long time, but this gives us the perfect excuse to do so." Rogan said to his son. "We wish to attack both Lysso and Erimos first at the same time, but we've hit a snare." Izu explained to him. She continued. "The Aquitan Legion lost a lot of ships recently during a bad storm about two months ago, and we wish to rebuild what we lost before we attack. So you can see how we hit a snag." Zage nodded his head. "But what do you need me for?" Zage was secretly hoping he would be put in charge of some secret squad to attack Erimos or Lysso from the inside, giving them time to build more ships. Rogan pointed to the very top of the map. "Are you familiar with this nation Zage?" Zage had to look at it for a minute before the name came to him. "That's Filima correct?" Rogan nodded. "We want you fly over there using your Flygon and get us some information on Filima. We have next to no information about the land or their strategies and we want you to get us this information."

Zage looked somewhat annoyed. This was not the job he had hoped his own father would give him. Compared to everything else going on, this was a small task meant for the lowest of the low in the Legions. I guess it could be worse. Zage thought to himself. After all, now that he thought about it, this was kind of an important job for a prince. "Okay, I accept. Who will be accompanying me? Jace and Izu, or are they gonna be sending some of their top soldiers?" Immediately after finishing his sentence, Zage could tell something was wrong. He saw both Izu and Jace look down at the floor or up at the ceiling, yet Rogan kept staring at his son. "You misunderstand Zage. You will be Flying to Filima to gather information on your own. You will be cutoff from the rest of us until you find some information and send a note back."

Zage wasn't sure how to respond to this. Zage has never been by himself in another region. Whenever he was sent to another region with his father he always had at least Izu or Jace guarding him. To be on his own was something he had never thought of. Especially in Filima, one of the only regions he had never been to. "Can I ask why Father, you would send me to Filima of all places? I mean what about Erimos or Lysso? They could launch an attack at us at anytime! If I was there I could send notes back faster!" Zage told his father, trying to make sense of his plan. "We know all we need to know about Erimos and Lysso. But regions like Filima and Pnevetra are.....unknown to us. We need this information if we are to launch a strike against the other regions when the navy is rebuilt." Zage couldn't believe what he was hearing. He was gonna launch a strike on all the nations? "But Father I don't think-" "Enough!" Rogan shouted, slamming his hand onto a nearby table, causing most of the soldiers in the room to cease their conversations. "This isn't a request. It's an order. You are to leave as soon as you pack what you need. Do you understand?" Rogan said quietly, now inches away from his son's face. "Y-yes Father." "Good. Now go get prepared. You are to leave before the hour is over." Zage quickly walked out of the room, unsure of how to tell Ninetales what had just occurred.
« Last Edit: November 03, 2013, 10:17:52 pm by Seto freaking Kaiba » Report Spam   Logged

AiraVansalon
Guy who exists
Lombre Apprentice

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 03, 2013, 07:01:54 pm »

The clop of hooves could be heard easily over the din of the capital of Kryvomai as a man in chainmail rode his rather notable rapidash through the city gates. He drew the attention of many, due to the strange coloration of both his steed and the umbreon who walked beside it. To add to this, the aegislash that trailed through the air behind them was an uncommon creature; a soul in possession of ancient armory. The so called Nightmare Prophet paid no heed to the stares of the common people as Rya walked at a canter towards the center of the city, and the palace. His newest task was at hand, the newest tragedy was unfolding. He had seen it in the void of sleep, beheld the signs in the night sky. Destruction would ravage the land, and life and death themselves would show their faces. The nightmares had led him here, to the center of this place of darkness.
I feel right at home... Raines mused dryly.
He had reached the palace. Now, to see the immortal.
Report Spam   Logged

Guy who doesn't exist

Verathim
Emerald Hoarder

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 03, 2013, 07:05:09 pm »

As the day went by news of a ravaged village in Pnévetra has surfaced in the southern tribe. The monks made an effort to calm the tribe but questions risen to how they couldn't defend themselves. A monk by the name of Noah had issued a summon for the King of the central tribe Abitea, but alas, he didn't show. Instead, Imperial, the adviser of the central king appeared in his place. Imperial and Noah are incredibly close to one-another. Though Imperial owes Abitea for taking him in, Imperial sends his time with more so elder humans like Noah. Imperial bows to the first site of Noah as he makes his way into the Southern Temple.

"I have received your distress message and I'll have the central units at the village post-haste."

"I fear a great threat is upon ous fair Guardian Imperial."

Imperial lowers his head and proclaims " With no disrespect Noah, I am merely an adviser. If I couldn't prevent an attack, no matter my place, then being called a Guardian is inaccurate."

Noah places his right hand on Imperial, "don't deny your role. This is merely fate and such could not have been adverted. Now suck up your despair and look to the future." Noah walks to his chambers and returns with a note. I was hoping Abitea would have shown but now that you're here it feels very fortunate since he was to deliver this to you. I had a request that you could find someone for me."

Imperial remembers this wanted poster but is astonished to see Noah with it. "this woman went missing almost a week ago, no? Why the sudden curiosity?"

"This woman was assumed to be part of this nation but further research speculate she came from other lands outside this continent."

Imperial looked at the woman with more curiousity. "I don't see the value in knowing where she comes from rather though in what see stole in the northern tribe."

"I want you to find her when you can and bring her here. And do it before anything can happen. I must confirm what was the item she took."

"For you Noah, I shall make haste. From what old reports stated, I shall check west of here. That'll mean I am heading to the destroyed Village so I might as well investigate the damage."

"May the light of our spirits guide you safely Imperial..." Noah ends the conversation there and Imperial flies off to the west preparing for a search.

---

Abitea with a temper stands before a tunnel pacing himself pondering the unfortunateevents currently falling Pnévetra. His Sawsbuck watches as his master talks to himself.

"This assault baffles me greatly! Was it that woman who planned both assaults? Was it just lust from war? What sins have I comitted for these heathens to massacre a village?! I must plunge whoever did this injustice into the flames of purgatory!"

Sawwbuck comprehends his master's rage and smiles wickedly with understanding of what it is soon to commit to. It looks around to see Shellis the Clawitzer shaking about nerved. Sawsbuck sighs and shakes his head as he takes to Abitea's side.

"Ah, my dear warrior." Abitea looks to Sawsbuck and pats his nose. "I know your feelings well Dalio. But what is bothering you?" Abitea asked as Sawsbuck gets him to noticed is frightened Clawitzer. Abitea walks towards his Clawitzer and picks her up. "Dear Shellis, I promise that when this war is over and others see this light of Pnévetra, you'll never have to see this side of me again." Clawitzer feels comforted around Abitea to no longer shake but feel happy.

The spring at the side of the tunnel begins to glow as a reaction to Abitea's compassion to his Pokemon and a light orb appears. "Your respect for Pokemon is strong. May I ask what plans do you have for war so I and my sisters may be involved?"

Abitea maliciously smiles muttering, "you have come..."

---

A young girl takes a look around a destroyed village and looks to the ground at her feet. "The burnt soil tells a tale of destruction. I wish I was sooner... I could of help." She looks to a shack that isn't completely destroyed and takes shelter there. The young woman puts down a bowl with a magikarp in it. "You're growing nicely little gal." She puts her hand in the bowl to pet her Magikarp and dozed off. After a hour of resting a Banette appears from the roof and shakes the young lady awake.

"Well that was refreshing... What's going on Dvasia?" Still tardy from wondering about she gets up slowly.

"Pnévetra guards are on their way! About less than ten minutes or so."

"Oh crud!" The woman is nerved as she puts a lid on Magikarp's bowl and makes a mad dash behind Banette out of the village.
Report Spam   Logged

3DS Friend Code: 0430-8585-9856

Found 100+ Shinies in XY combined

Mains Samus, Pit and Sonic (Will main other newcomers)
Zohaib
スチール
Rain Dish

gucci gang

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 03, 2013, 08:18:52 pm »

Aeschylus walked into the room, dressed in a bright purple robe, with blue accents. He sat down on his throne, between his son, Xander, and Miles. Miles stood up, as two men dressed in business attire walked into the court.

"This is Valen, and his wife, Aia. They are both representatives of the "West Republic Shipping Company". They came here to present a plan that could help stop the trade routes from being plundered during the war" Said Miles.

"Hello, Emperor Andros. We have requested your audience for this pressing matter. The war has been causing major delays in our shipping, and I think we need you to take some sort of action to hire some troops to defend us." The presenter spoke, softly.

"Erimos is one of the more problematic nations. You are going to need to hire some sort of private guard to increase the protection on our trade rout-" Said Aia before being interrupted.

"No. No, I will not have any of our troops leaving this nation. I don't need to anger any of the neighboring countries. Especially Erimos, that hot-headed bastard Taron will probably attack us for no reason other than pure satisfaction, bringing our troops into it will only give him more reason to attack us." Aeschylus said in anger.

"Father, Taron is an idiot, there is no doubt he will attack us. I think we should attack him first, get him while his guard is down" Xander said.

"There is no way I am going to war, we will hold this position to the end of time if we have to!" Aeschylus got aggravated.

"You have to stop relying on these damn old world values. We cannot hold this position forever, this sacred land will not save anybody!" Xander replied.

As tension began to steam up in the room, the two representatives looked at each other.

"Son, please you have to understand. I have lived a long time, I have seen many wars and many conflicts. My life revolves around death, and it is not something that we should promote on a massive scale" Aeschylus said, as he calmed down to a softer tone.

"I never thought I could ever be raised by such a massive fool, why can't we create an army that can't die. Something that is like you, an army of immortals. The only suffering will come to those who oppose us. We will be like Taron, except not some idiot who doesn't understand basic rule over a country." yelled Xander.

"We have discussed this dozens of times, over the past few years. I have told you time and time again, eternal life is not something to desire. Seeing everyone die while not being able to end it yourself? It's worse than death. Giratina protects us from death and protects the dead, he does not cause death and despair." Aeschylus replied

Amidst the argueing, Miles walked down the court to the window, where he saw a shadowy figure approach the palace.
Report Spam   Logged

AiraVansalon
Guy who exists
Lombre Apprentice

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 03, 2013, 08:54:13 pm »

Raines looked around at the palace, taking note of the guards' positions. There were few, and Raines was an experienced fast talker. He didn't enjoy convincing his way into places, but it had to be done. He stepped up to the entrance, approached a guard.
"Halt! What reason do you have to be here?" The Kryvomain called out to him as he dismounted.
"I am arrived here to see the King. I have urgent news." Raines replied.
"And what is this news?"
"It is not your place to know. All you must know is that I am expected, and you do not wish to anger your ruler by shutting out a messenger."
"Oh, uh..."
Raines gave him a hard glare.
"Of course, sir." The guard turned and opened the door. Raines reluctantly drew a small orb from a pocket on the armored barding of Rya, pressing an indent on it. Energy swirled around it, and his steed was drawn into the vortex and vanished. The prophet hated to treat his friends like that, but the rapidash would not fit well in the corridors and would cause quite a stir.
 With Emrys and Clarent in tow, he stepped inside, making his way immediately to the meeting room. He opened the door in the middle of a heated argument, stepping inside and saying mildly. "Sorry to interrupt, but I believe I know something that you would wish to hear, Aeschylus."
~

Serenity sighed, stepping carefully through the now empty factory. Her pokemon trodded silently behind her, unused to seeing this much death and uncomfortable in the presence of it. Serenity herself was woefully used to it. She had seen many people die in her lifetime, too many. It was the natural order. But this... This was not. Death had a purpose in the grand scheme of the universe, but these deaths... They did not. There was no rhyme or reason to the destruction here. The people were drained of life, nothing but empty husks, healthy physically, yet their souls stolen. The woman knelt by one laying close to the door. She placed her hand on his neck and closed her eyes. Images flashed through her head. A woman in black, her touch death. A man pleading for his life, denied his right to exist. With a shudder, Serenity opened her eyes and stood. This was not meant to be... Oh sister, what is thy cause? What reason dost thou have for this slaughter?
She needed to find Eve. Now.
Report Spam   Logged

Guy who doesn't exist

Zohaib
スチール
Rain Dish

gucci gang

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: November 03, 2013, 09:07:13 pm »

"We can't keep hid-" Xander paused as Raines walked in.

"Sorry to interrupt, but I believe I know something that you would wish to hear, Aeschylus." Raines said.

"Who the fuck are you?" said Xander.
Report Spam   Logged

Korbis
Bashful Buizel
Swift Swimmer

Main FC: 2578-3610-6784

I'm Daniel, in case anyone's wondering

View Profile WWW
« Reply #10 on: November 03, 2013, 09:14:00 pm »

Korbis and his advisers sat in the dining hall, discussing current events.

"...there are now rumors of Erimos invading Pnévetra, we are no longer the only ones involved in war!" one of the advisers yelled, "I agree with General Sven, if we are to survive we must commit to Total War!"

"Are you mad?!  Our nation has stood for centuries on order and preservation, throwing that all away to show off our muscle is a disgrace to the land!" another adviser insisted.

Sven stood up, slamming his hands on the table, "Whether you accept it or not, Lysso gains an advantage every day!  They have close to taken full control of the mountains to the south, and whatever advantage we have in the sea with the Bidra Legion is for nothing, considering that we can't even make it past their coastal defenses!"

Another adviser stood up, "Sir, you can't just let them get away with this...  this disorder!"

Korbis sat at the end of the table, Scribe lying on a silk pillow by his feet.
He seemed almost unaware of the current conversation, and seemed to be more interested in the inkwell that sat on the table, a few inches from his person.

All of the advisers continued to stare at him, almost afraid to interrupt...  whatever it was he was doing.

"Uhh, Korbis?..." Scribe asked, raising his head from what at first appeared to be a nap.

"Hmm, what?...  Oh, right, uhh.  We made a lot of progress today, we'll continue at the next council meeting," he said, almost unaware of his surroundings.

Standing, he organized the papers he had on the table, and walked off.

Sven sat back down in disappointment, resting his forehead on his hand as he sighed.
« Last Edit: November 03, 2013, 10:18:32 pm by Korbis » Report Spam   Logged

8:32 PM - LIBERTY PRIME: it is though, in 1994 Chinda invited 20 western car companies to make a small family car for china
8:32 PM - Korbis: Chinda
8:32 PM - LIBERTY PRIME: yeah
8:32 PM - LIBERTY PRIME: chinda
8:33 PM - LIBERTY PRIME: they renamed it china in 2010 tho
8:33 PM - LIBERTY PRIME: after it got a vasectomey, it lost the d
8:33 PM - Korbis: XD

*Learning to Draw*
AiraVansalon
Guy who exists
Lombre Apprentice

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: November 03, 2013, 09:24:28 pm »

Raines had more or less expected that reäction. "My name is Raines. I do not wish to spread rumors, but some in a time long past knew me as the Nightmare Prophet. The title is apt, I suppose." He said. "You know already, I am sure, that Erimos even now marches to war with the other countries, and Paralia and Lysso are not far from following suit. But, even beyond that, tragedy waits in the wings of the stage of life. Shadows rise in the east, and you and your nation are of those that are the most immediately threatened. I am here simply to advise you that you must err on the side of caution in the days to come. War brings naught but sorrow, and those who spread evil will be consumed by it. I urge you to retain your neutrality, at least until you are directly threatened. Darkness spawns little but more darkness.  You must remain in the ways you know and trust; what is foreign is destruction, at this hour." He wasn't sure what the reäction to his little speech would be. He and Aeschylus had coëxisted for a long time, but never spoken.
Report Spam   Logged

Guy who doesn't exist

Zohaib
スチール
Rain Dish

gucci gang

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: November 03, 2013, 09:49:17 pm »

"So our stupid unreliable guards allow some beggar to walk in and tell us what to do? Is this-" said Xander

"Stop talking, now. For once, let someone else speak. This man has a point, the more wars we create, the more problems are caused. A chain reaction of death and suffering that brings prosperity and pleasure to only the most cruel of people. It is a pointless endeavor, and this is the final time we ever discuss it. As long as I am sitting on this throne, Krývomai will stay a neutral nation. Now, Miles, call the guards. Take Xander to his quarters, I am not dealing with this anymore."

"I'll go myself." Xander said as he stormed out of the court.

"Excuse my son, he is young and has much to learn. I will follow your warning, I too can feel that something unpleasant is going to come." Aeschylus said to Raines.
Report Spam   Logged

RIIKYUUUN~<3
Shoubu wo... MONKEY nan da yo!
Lombre Legend

Kissu jya, JoJo de wa nai... KONO DIO DA!!!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #13 on: November 03, 2013, 09:49:40 pm »

Ragat's eyes opened slowly. He drug his vision across the area, blinking groggily a few times before it focused enough for him to make clear images out of the figures surrounding him.

"Oi, Sanderman." a man in an apron approached Ragat Sandovin, "How many fingers am I holding up?"

"You won't be holding anything if you keep bothering me..." Ragat growled, standing up from his stool, "I think I've acquainted myself with these Erimosian people long enough, I'll be applying for a soldier's position under the king of this nation, save a room, Mazoda." He shrugged his bag onto his shoulder and slipped on his goggles.
Report Spam   Logged

"This hand of mine sparkles with a fabulous power; its shining grip tells me to dazzle you! FABULOUS FINGER!"
Richie was born a female, he posts about his transition into manhood and the struggles he goes through. He's a real inspiration Q_Q
AiraVansalon
Guy who exists
Lombre Apprentice

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: November 03, 2013, 10:24:08 pm »

Raines was visible uneasy as Xander spoke and left. "Mm. He too plays a part in the events to come," He stated. "though what it is I cannot see. The shadow looms above all else in my dreams, and it clouds the future." He paused. "You are a good, wise king, Aeschylus. I respect you, knowing what I do of...your past. I pray your wishes are followed here."

~

Florette Skywind arrived at her estate. As she stepped into the door, she was greeted by the young Alexylva, who danced around her feet, shouting happily. Sky smiled. "I'm happy to see you too, Alex." She said. Standing on the other side of the room, wordlessly, was Rayden. Sky walked over to him, Alexylva at her heels.
"Did your meeting with Thymos go well?" The Absol asked her.
"As well as can be expected. That is to say, badly."
"Mm."
"We're leaving."
"That badly?"
"That badly."
Report Spam   Logged

Guy who doesn't exist

Pages: [1] 2 3 4
  Print  

Jump to: