Ludicom
March 29, 2024, 01:42:51 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Looking to get back in touch? https://discord.gg/5mc98tm

Home Help Search Arcade Gallery Staff List Calendar Login Register  

Pokemon War

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4
  Print  
Author Topic: Pokemon War  (Read 2164 times)
Tuxedo Mask
YAY!
Lotad Hero

Main FC: 1936 1182 3920

Fear The Rose!

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: November 03, 2013, 11:13:01 pm »

"We're going where?!?!" Ninetales shouted at Zage while he was putting things in a knapsack. "I told you twice already, we're going to spy on the leaders of Filima to gain intelligence of their military plans and strategies for Father." Ninetales shook her head. "Do you know what Filima is like?! It's cold and full of ice and cold and wet and did I mention that it's cold?" "Yes! I get it Ninetales it's cold But we have to do this. War is starting and as a Prince I'm entitled to help my Father protect the Fuoconan region." Zage said, trying to reason with Ninetales and walking out the door at the same time. Ninetales moaned, but nonetheless followed her partner out the door.

Zage and Ninetales walked down the halls of the castle, pausing to look into the empty room belong to his sisters Sophia and Sapphire. "They're probably with your mother. You know they hate seeing soldiers run down the halls. It scares them." Zage had forgotten about his mother. The Queen of Fuoconan didn't have much time left in this world, something everyone in the castle except Sophia and Sapphire knew. Queen Zire was the real ruler of Fuoconan, her husband being more of a public figure. But when she became deathly ill, her husband became the decision maker. "I don't think I can tell them we're doing this. That might just make her condition worse." Zage said to Ninetales. "That may be true, but when she realizes you're not in the castle, and believe me she will find out, she may just drop dead on the spot knowing you didn't tell." Zage stared at Ninetales. "You're just being dramatic."

Zage ran outside of the castle with Ninetales right behind him, not stopping until they reached the outskirts of the Razus. Reaching inside of his knapsack, he pulled out two Apricorn Balls. He opened one of them, revealing Flygon, one of the Prince's other pokemon. "Uh, I only got room for one of you if we're flying." Flygon said to Zage and Ninetales. "Sorry Ninetales, it's only temporary." Before Ninetales could have her say, she was pulled into Apricorn Ball for safekeeping. "So where are we heading Zaggy?" "It's Zage, and we're going to Filima. Step on it." Flygon took off immediately, not wanting to annoy his trainer. "So....you know it's cold in Filima right?" Filima asked. A groan could be heard coming from the sky all over Razus.
Report Spam   Logged

Korbis
Bashful Buizel
Swift Swimmer

Main FC: 2578-3610-6784

I'm Daniel, in case anyone's wondering

View Profile WWW
« Reply #16 on: November 03, 2013, 11:50:24 pm »

Korbis wandered back to his quarters, with Scribe following behind him.

"You know, I very much understand your disinterest in those dreaded meetings," Scribe said, "but you're the Tzar, and we're kind of at war.  I'm starting to worry that you can't accept that reality."

Korbis replied, looking to the Buizel who tried to follow by his side, "Listen, I've had a long day..."

"Long day?  I bet you hadn't even been awake an hour before that meeting started," Scribe interrupted.

Korbis sighed and looked away, choosing to ignore the conversation.

Scribe stopped for a moment, continuing after he decided on what he'd say,
"I only bring this up because ever since you found that relic, you've been growing even more reclusive."

"I understand your fascination with these ancient cultures, but we're on the losing side of a war.  Things aren't getting any better, and the one thing this nation needs most is a leader who can make a decision.  If you can't do that, you might as well turn the throne over," Scribe continued.

Korbis couldn't help but form a frustrated grin, "If only I could do that," he laughed silently.

Scribe looked to the floor, rethinking what he had said.  He knew how it was socially impossible for a Tzar to just drop their responsibilities to someone who was not a child of the throne, and how Korbis had been debating whether to challenge this for well over a year, now.

They both remained silent as they continued down the hall.

Finally arriving at his room, Korbis went straight to the desk as Scribe lay on the front of the bed.

"So tell me, have your months of vigorously staring at a piece of metal brought upon any new insight?" Scribe asked.

Korbis, glad to move on from the previous conversation, replied "I'm certain this is what I've been looking for, unfortunately it is incomplete."

Scribe tilted his head, "What do you mean?"

Korbis showed the bracer to Scribe, "The diagrams that I've seen show multiple colored stones placed into these grooves along the side, but this artifact has only one of the stones present."

"What are the stones for?" Scribe asked, showing more investment than either of them were expecting.

"I'm not entirely certain on the full scope of what they were believed to be capable of, but there was one correlation.  Most references to this artifact were in works of fiction that involved the hero becoming a pokemon, to learn a moral or life lesson," Korbis explained.

Scribe's voice stressed a bit, "Does that mean that you believe..."

"What?  No, of course not.  Granted, it would be an interesting experience, but those stories were just ancient writers trying to better understand their society.  I wouldn't be surprised if all of those works were created by the same author," Korbis assured.

He turned back to the object.

"Now, what do you really do?..."
« Last Edit: November 04, 2013, 12:13:14 am by Korbis » Report Spam   Logged

8:32 PM - LIBERTY PRIME: it is though, in 1994 Chinda invited 20 western car companies to make a small family car for china
8:32 PM - Korbis: Chinda
8:32 PM - LIBERTY PRIME: yeah
8:32 PM - LIBERTY PRIME: chinda
8:33 PM - LIBERTY PRIME: they renamed it china in 2010 tho
8:33 PM - LIBERTY PRIME: after it got a vasectomey, it lost the d
8:33 PM - Korbis: XD

*Learning to Draw*
Verathim
Emerald Hoarder

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: November 04, 2013, 07:40:00 am »

Imperial, along with the central guards and a gathering of Pokemon, have made their way to the destroyed village. The scent of death plagues the air with corpses everywhere. Imperial looked to the general as asked, "shall we scope out the villagefor possible survivors?"

A large man riding on the back of an Aerodactyl said in response; "why bother? Erimos did a hell of a job here. Houses are crisped. This scent is reassuring total damnation. If we do find a survivor we'll just take em' back with us." General Ozaid climbed off his flying beast and signaled some troops to advance forward.

A Skarmory sentry flies over head as Imperial notices it descend near a shack. "It seemed to have found something" Imperial thought to himself making his way to the spot. Even before getting to the shack he saw tracks leading outward into the direction where the attack assumidly came from.

"Either a survivor or a straggler from the assailants. They appeared to have left a cloak behind." The Skarmory dives in and picks it up.

Imperial opens the door and takes the cloak from it. Wondering who it could've belong to General Ozaid reports back to Imperial. "We can conclude that their are no survivors."

"Alright then, but it does seem someone was here moments ago. They left this behind and fresh tracks lead into an area to the west from here, into Erimos territory." Imperial's conclusion gave him ideas to pursue but wanted to confirm this with Ozaid. "Ozaid, can I borrow a few units and make my way to the west?"

"Request granted." Ozaid gives the signal to have guards and Pokemon presented to him. "I'm aware of your mission from Noah, but please don't take too long. I need as many units on hand as I can get. So once you find where the tracks stop, report back to me immediately."

Imperial nodded understanding his place. He makes his way in following the tracks as General Ozaid continues his job in searching the village for any signs of life.

---

For running so long the woman had to sit and rest. Knowing the way she was heading it was either get captured or enter a new legion. And seeing how ruthless Erimos is and Pnévetra guards in the area, she's regretting some of the choices she has made.

"We'll be out of the forest soon and though we are exiting Pnévetra... It's hard to say how safe we'll be but I would assume we can find even a small refugee Teal."

"Lady Dvasia... I just wanted to save my home." Teal said. "I truly thought this was the right stone, I'm sure its still there! I-"

"Don't dwell on that now. We still got a beneficial item. We'll try again when conflict rises and that's why I feel we should train up our little friend here. I know I'm strong but I can't do everything now." Dvasia looks to Magikarp in the bowl.

"Yeah... Oh, before I forget, I want to give Magikarp a name..."

Dvasia looks at the bowl and says, "Hmm... what about Mujer Del Mar"

((Can also be translated as Woman from Sea/Ocean))

Teal smiled brightly. "Ah! Sea Woman! Clever now..." Teal took it out the bowl curious to how they're gonna train it in a forest with little to no water...

---

Abitea and Noah finally meet and discuss a message that the spirits brought for them.

"Fair monk of the southern tribe I bring news." Abitea abruptly states.

"Okay now... What did our lake friends tell us?" Noah asked

"Wha... How did you know... Well never mind that. The spirits have offered me entry to the grand lands! Access to great powerful Pokemon reside here and I can gather the Northern Tribe army soon!" The estatic king claims.

"That is wonderful news! When can we deploy them around the city?" Noah asked happily, but his facial expression changed at the words of Abitea.

"Oh dear monk, these Pokemon will be on the front lines! I will storm Erimos with all Pnévetra can offer!" Laughs Abitea.

"But what of our country Milord?!" Noah nervously asks.

"We will not know fear Noah! We'll show them our omnipotence under the light of the great spirits! For now I am sending a little fraction of what pokemon I've received to the damaged village and have them assist. You'll thank me later Noah." Abitea walks out the temple in a proud manor.

"Such hot-headed arrogance from the young... Oh spirits I can understand you granting us power, but was his use for them a right choice...?" Noah prays that his people would know no harm.
Report Spam   Logged

3DS Friend Code: 0430-8585-9856

Found 100+ Shinies in XY combined

Mains Samus, Pit and Sonic (Will main other newcomers)
Scarlet Spider
Kaine and Aracely
Lombre Legend

Main FC: 0344-9472-9443

You have failed this city!

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: November 04, 2013, 08:43:41 am »

Taron sat in his room, looking over war plans.  Every single move that the neighbouring nations could make.  Each and every one of them was accounted for and there was no chance that Erimos would lose.  Pnévetra would retaliate, but it wouldn't amount to much.  No, Erimos already had measures in line.  Nobody knew the weaknesses of the land of Erimos and Taron was hoping he would keep it that way.  His strategising was interrupted by a knock on the door.

"Sir, there is a woman here to see you.  Says her name is Duchess Selene of Filima" said one of the servants.

"Oh really... Tell her I'll be right down."

Taron knew exactly who this really was.  He was no fool and he knew it was time for a little chat.  The question was whether his guest was looking for allignment or for war.  Taron had to decide whether to listen to Busiris and fight everyone or listen to Kashti and make at least one friend who could be useful.  He made his way downstairs and over to his guest.

"Queen Kryoma" Taron smiled "What brings you here to our patch of sand?"

+++

Kashti and her army rode Rapidash across the border into Paralia.  This was not an attack on the nation, but instead a secret mission.  Nobody knew of this and they had made sure not to be seen.  They were here for reasons that even Taron knew were above and beyond the scope of the war.  Their mission was to find the girl who had spread much death across the continent.  Eve was in their sights and her reign of terror was going to stop.

"Eve of the Oblivion Wing!  I order you to stand down!" Kashti instructed.

Eve stopped where she stood.  A small and subtle smile crept on across her face.  She slowly turned around to face Kashti.

"Why are you doing this?!" Kashti demanded.

Eve didn't reply.  While she was casual towards those she was meant to kill, when it came to those who she knew she would spare; Eve would be more of a silent type.  She needed not to waste her breath on humans.

"Speak!" Kashti ordered.

Eve stared back.  Eventually she decided to speak.

"You shouldn't test me Kashti of Erimos" Eve replied.

Kashti's face turned to shock.  How did this girl know who she was?!

"H-how?!" Kashti stammered.

"You will let me go on my way."

"I can't do that, not until I know who or what you are!"

"I am a force of nature.  All I kill were destined to die that very day.  I collect their souls before they are wasted."

"That doesn't answer what you are!" Kashti yelled back.

"A book would tell that you that answer."

Eve turned to walk away.  One of the men of Erimos jumped off their Rapidash and ran towards Eve with their sword.  The sword struck Eve but did not make a dent in her.  The sword then shattered, leaving the confused man holding the hilt of it.  Eve ignored it and walked away.

"Get me a book on Legendary Pokémon!" Kashti told one of her men "I'm almost certain I know what that thing is."
Report Spam   Logged

My country lay within a vast desert. When the sun rose into the sky, a burning wind punished my lands, searing the world. And when the moon climbed into the dark of night, a frigid gale pierced our homes. No matter when it came the wind carried the same thing... Death. But the winds that blew across the green fields of Hyrule brought something other than suffering and ruin. I coveted that wind, I suppose. It can only be called fate... That here, I would again gather the three with the crests... That I should lay my hand on that which grants the wishes of the beholder... That when power, wisdom, and courage come together, the gods would have no choice but to come down... The power of the gods... The Triforce! He who touches it will have whatever he desires granted!
Pull List: Justice League, Justice League United, Secret Wars, New Avengers
Favourite DC Characters: Supergirl, Pandora, Bleez, Batgirl, Green Arrow, Larfleeze
Tuxedo Mask
YAY!
Lotad Hero

Main FC: 1936 1182 3920

Fear The Rose!

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: November 04, 2013, 01:01:47 pm »

Flying over Fuoconan was perfectly natural to Zage. Seeing the jungles spread for miles and the Pokemon that lived there, looking at the now dormant volcanoes stretch out above the jungles. It was practically routine for Zage when he went out of the region. But something that's new to him was flying through Erimos, even a small chunk of it. Erimos had always been off-limits to him. Even in political matters, it was usually Zire who attended them and after she fell sick, relations with Erimos just dropped. Whenever they had to reach a nation past it, they went around or by sea. They never flew above Erimos because of the sandstorms, but with Flygon Zage was hoping he'd be able to make it through with no incident.

"Flygon just go straight through the sandstorm." Zage commanded. "You sure Zaggy? I can get through the desert just fine but That sandstorm looks vicious, more so than an average sandstorm." Zage stared at the incoming storm. "I'm sure. Full speed ahead!" Flygon sped up, going full force into the sandstorm.

It wasn't hard navigating the desert in the sandstorm. Flygon could barely see, but he found it was a lot like flying in the sky on a windy day. And considering the training both Rogan and Zage had put him through, he was sure he could get through the storm. "You're doing great Flygon just keep flying straight and don't turn anywhere." It was at this moment Zage felt something was wrong. He wasn't sure if it was a change in the atmosphere, or something in his head. "Flygon turn left now!" Zage shouted. "But Zaggy, you said-" "Just turn!" Flygon turned to the left just in time to see a beam fly past, inches away from Flygon's wing.

"What the heck was that?!" Flygon asked Zage. He could make out a couple forms that were on the ground. It looked like a group of Pokemon. "Metagross. The sentries must have seen us." More beams flew into the sky, the sandstorm keeping the Metagross from getting a direct hit. "Flygon get us out of here!" Zage shouted. As soon as Flygon tried to fly forward, he stopped short and found himself unable to move. "We're stuck!" Flygon shouted back. Zage looked down at the Metagross and saw two of them were radiating a blue aura. "They're using Psychic to keep us from moving." Two more Metagross moved into position and fired Two Hyper Beams, getting direct hits on Flygon's wings. "Hang on!" Flygon shouted. The two could be seen being blasted into the distance, going further into Erimos and away from Filima.
Report Spam   Logged

AiraVansalon
Guy who exists
Lombre Apprentice

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: November 04, 2013, 01:22:52 pm »

"You are a man of discernment." Kryoma noted. "I had thought I had made my departure from the north stealthily. It seems you have eyes everywhere." What the queen actually meant was his spies and informants were more competent than she had expected, but the way she phrased it was so much more polite. She smiled. "Or you are simply familiar with my customary alias. Perhaps I have worn that name out. But either way, I have a proposition I think you will be interested to hear, but not in the open. May I have the honor of entering your palace?"

~

Florette had put everything in order. She had put together a traveling satchel of dry rations and miscellaneous supplies, given the servants orders on what to do while she was gone (including not to tell a soul that she was leaving), locked all of the doors but one, and strapped her family sword to her waist. While she preferred knife fighting, she was a competent swordsmaiden as well, as would be expected of a Lyssan noble. Alexylva and Rayden had agreed to go with her, as she knew they would. Finally, Sky pulled on a plain white cloak. She didn't want to be recognized while she was leaving the city. She was the only person with an Absol in the city, however, so she was forced to actually make use of the apricorns she owned. She regretted storing her friend in the magic reachs of the fruit, but he had agreed to it, and this was the easiest way.
She stepped out of her room into the hallway, where Alexylva and Rayden waited. The Absol looked at her impatiently. She sighed and withdrew a small blue fruit from her bag. She pressed in the indentation on the front, causing a swirl of light, which caught up her Absol and dragged him into the apricorn. Slipping the fruit back into her satchel, she made for the door, Alexylva at her heels.
She was going to Paralia.
Report Spam   Logged

Guy who doesn't exist

[6:11:43 PM] Dark Angel: Can I trade you Viasa now Daniel?
[6:14:02 PM] Dark Angel: Hello?
[6:14:12 PM] Vansy: h-*shot*
[6:14:41 PM] Dark Angel: Ah man. Another corpse...
[6:14:53 PM] Vansy: corpse? where?
[6:14:55 PM] Vansy: I want to see D:
[6:15:02 PM] Dark Angel: Where's my shovel?
[6:15:14 PM] Dark Angel: Oh, I thought you died.
[6:15:29 PM] Vansy: so there isn't a corpse?
[6:15:30 PM] Vansy: daww
Zohaib
スチール
Rain Dish

Main FC: 3711-9411-9563

gucci gang

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: November 04, 2013, 03:28:26 pm »

Raines was visible uneasy as Xander spoke and left. "Mm. He too plays a part in the events to come," He stated. "though what it is I cannot see. The shadow looms above all else in my dreams, and it clouds the future." He paused. "You are a good, wise king, Aeschylus. I respect you, knowing what I do of...your past. I pray your wishes are followed here."

"I may not age, but that does not mean I am not respected and unwise. My loyal followers will stand by me, but I am unsure of my son" Said Aeschylus.

Xander walked into his quarters, and shut his door. He walked into the bathing room, and put a wig on. He put some light make-up on his face to make his skin look darker, and changed into a blueish suit.

"Gluttony, use ice beam on the door." whispered Xander, as he sent out a Swalot from a black apricorn ball.

The Poison Bag Pokémon fired a chilly beam from its mouth, freezing the door shut. He put Gluttony back in it's ball and exited the palace from the back window. Xander walked through the streets, covering his face and trying to be invisible through crowds. He made it to a neighborhood with large townhouses towering him, and he walked inside a small pub called the "The Winking Sentret".

"Give me a glass of that Filima Mead" said Xander to the bartender. The bartender poured the light-purple liquid from a mead bottle.

"Sounds good. Hey you ever heard of the Sharpedo Killer?" said the bartender.

"Sharpedo what?" Questioned Xander.

"People are saying that this man just shadows in alleyways, and grabbing unsuspecting victims. He then brutally murders them, and leaves a mark similar to the one on a sharpedo's head. A few days ago the guards caught him in the act, and show a couple of arrows at him, but he managed to escape. Terrifying." The bartender explained.

"Interesting. It sounds like he just kills for fun. What is the point of that, there needs to be a cause, right? Have there been any clues related to why hes doing it? Like the war?" Said another patron.

"I'm not the killer, I don't fucking know. At this rate it seems like only a bloody immortal could stop him, like that Aeschylus." The bartender replied.

"Possibly." Xander said, leaning on his left arm and stirring his drink with a chopstick.
Report Spam   Logged

Quote from: Me
kanye, pokemon and deep throating are my favoruite things
Korbis
Bashful Buizel
Swift Swimmer

View Profile WWW
« Reply #22 on: November 04, 2013, 04:43:50 pm »

The sun grew closer to setting over the waters of the Paralian Capital,
Orange sunlight projected through the window into Korbis's quarters.

Scribe sat on the windowsill, watching the last fishing boats dock for the day, while Korbis continued to compare notes on the artifact.

Flipping through pages, he stopped at a diagram that caught his eye.
One of the first diagrams Korbis copied, he had completely forgotten about it, only just now discovering it's relevance.

The diagram showed only one stone present in the ring, placed in the middle slot.

"Maybe..." Korbis said to himself, "Maybe the middle stone is the only one that serves a purpose, the stones in the other grooves are for decoration, or storage..."

He turned the relic so to see the turquoise stone in one of the miscellaneous slots.
Korbis stopped to take one more look at it.  White swirls could be seen in the almost green stone, it reminded him of marble, almost.

Grabbing a small metal tool, he pried the stone from the metal cuff.  It was difficult to remove, but not as much as he would have thought, as if the materials were meant to be moved and sorted.

Korbis's heart jumped as the stone flung onto the table, he had just now considered the possibility that he irreparably damaged the relic he has spent the last decade hunting for.

Assuring himself that there was no turning back, he grabbed the gem and gently (or as gently as one could, given the excitement) placed it into the 'primary' slot.  The fit was nearly perfect.

He sat in silence, what was only a couple seconds felt like an hour with the anticipation.

Just as he was going to admit to himself that it was a pointless endeavor, he heard a faint humming.

Korbis leaned forward, inspecting the artifact, and to his surprise, he saw the inner lining of the bracer beginning to grow a faint green color.

Overwhelmed with curiosity, he instinctively slipped his hand into the metal cuff...
Report Spam   Logged

8:32 PM - LIBERTY PRIME: it is though, in 1994 Chinda invited 20 western car companies to make a small family car for china

*Learning to Draw*
Scarlet Spider
Kaine and Aracely
Lombre Legend

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: November 04, 2013, 04:45:24 pm »

"Yes, I have indeed heard of your alias" Taron laughed.

He invited Kryoma to take a seat.

"Tell me then; what proposition do you have in mind?  I'm in a good mood thanks to my recent victory and I'm feeling a tad generous."

+++

Kasiya exited Erimos and entered the borders of Kryvomai.  He would return to Erimos to fight them in due time, but for now it was time to the Ghost Master to settle into a neutral nation to rest.  Over the course of a few minutes, Kasiya noticed a few Ghost Type Pokémon.  This was a good site, he was in a place that welcomed the elusive Type.  Perhaps they would also be welcoming of an expert in the Type too.  Kasiya prepared to enter the local inn when he heard something.

A large Golurk attacking a few buildings.  The Golurk, in an enraged fury smashed a roof and chased away a bunch of people from the house that formerly had that roof.  Kasiya calmly walked up towards it.  The Golurk looked down, preparing its fist.  Kasiya stared back at it.  A stern and serious look - a knowing look.  Kasiya understood perfectly.  This was the connection a Ghost Master had.  A few moments that seemed like much longer for everyone around.  The Golurk lowered its fist and sat down on the ground.

"Thank you" Kasiya smiled.

+++

In order to avoid Kashti following her, Eve had double backed and made her way in Kryvomai.  She darted through the back alleys, keeping watch.  She didn't need to be followed.  It was getting late and it was time for her to continue her mission.  To find the man she was told to find.  However, there was a different man that proceded to occupy her time.  As she walked down a path, a man jumped out at her and pushed her into the wall, covering her mouth.  A violent killer, known as the Sharpedo Killer.  He brought forth his blade towards Eve.  In a flash, she grabbed the blade and crushed it in her hands.  Instantly afterwards, she performed a manuevuer that knocked the man to the ground.

"The Sharpedo Killer.  I'm not impressed" Eve said blankly.

"It's you isn't it?  The Oblivion Killer?!" the Sharpedo Killer realised "Maybe we got off on the wrong foot.  You and I... we're the same."

"We are not the same!" Eve grabbed the man by his neck and hoisted him into the air.

"What are you talking about, girly?  We both kill!"

"You don't even know death" Eve stared into his eyes, a piercing look that inspired fear into anyone who saw it "I am not merely a killer.  I am the very force of death itself.  I am the monster!"

Eve threw the man across the alley onto the ground, breaking at least a couple of bones.  She had communicated more to him than what she had said out loud.  Things that even freaked out the worst of killers were in his mind.

"I'd kill you now, but it'd be a waste of my time.  You aren't worth it.  I'd have a more meaningful time killing a salad!" Eve turned and walked away, leaving the serial killer a quivering mess on the floor.

Now it was time for Eve to find the one she was looking for.  A man named Kasiya Tumaini.  He was not marked for death.  He was marked for assistance.
Report Spam   Logged

My country lay within a vast desert. When the sun rose into the sky, a burning wind punished my lands, searing the world. And when the moon climbed into the dark of night, a frigid gale pierced our homes. No matter when it came the wind carried the same thing... Death. But the winds that blew across the green fields of Hyrule brought something other than suffering and ruin. I coveted that wind, I suppose. It can only be called fate... That here, I would again gather the three with the crests... That I should lay my hand on that which grants the wishes of the beholder... That when power, wisdom, and courage come together, the gods would have no choice but to come down... The power of the gods... The Triforce! He who touches it will have whatever he desires granted!
Favourite DC Characters: Supergirl, Pandora, Bleez, Batgirl, Green Arrow, Larfleeze
Verathim
Emerald Hoarder

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: November 04, 2013, 07:25:50 pm »

Under General Ozaid's orders all houses but one were checked. The house that wasn't checked was that of his own. He braced himself for the known fate of his beloved and knew what to do. He entered the destroyed home looking at all he lost. He entered is room to find a corpse... Holding back tear, he walks out his home and at the front of his house he and his Magmortar begin digging. The soldiers of his unit wondered why he was digging suddenly. A unit tried to get close to him, but he turned his head and glared shaking his head. He continued to dig until the hole was deep enough. He had his wife wrapped in a sheet and buried. "... Troops. We're not done here. Empty the homes and take anything salvageable. We're gonna tear this place down in due time."

Listening to this the soldiers continued their orders not knowing what Ozaid is feeling. The hatred in Ozaid burns hotter than the steel produced in their land and his taste for vengeances was only to be fueled more. By request, he sent a letter of recommendation to Abitea on making alliances.

---

Back at the Central Tribe of Pnévetra, Abitea has gotten the notice and pondered where Imperial was. He would of sent him but seeing he was gone for the time, he sent an uprising General of the Northern Tribe.

"I would be honored to serve my country Milord." The General of the Northern Tribe bowed in appreciation.

"I'm sure you'll get to Krývomai in due time, won't you Garrent?" Abitea reassures Garrent.

"You needn't wait on me. I'll be swift." General Garrent makes his way outside the temple and rides off on his Claydol.

In the air, Garrent mumbles to himself, "I wonder how long it'll take for that woman to find out who she is. If she lives long enough. And poor me... Having to hide amongst mortals like this. I can't wait to reawaken you Imperial..."
Report Spam   Logged

AiraVansalon
Guy who exists
Lombre Apprentice

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: November 04, 2013, 08:15:53 pm »

Kryoma nodded in acknowledgement and sat down. "As I am sure you know, Filima has remained neutral so far in the conflict that Katharita is now engaged in. Yet you also likely know that I have been fortifying my own Legions, preparing to join the war. But fighting alone is never a good idea. I knew that to survive, I needed an ally. You and your country have the strongest military, and the highest probability of winning the war." The flattery was intentional. She wanted this alliance, and she knew these kind of people. They were proud and didn't see past their own interests, and usually not too discerning. Offering him her aid as she praised his strength was sure to win him over. "Filima is in an excellent strategic position relative to Erimos, especially if we keep any alliance secret. For example, when you attack Paralia, I can send a messenger to Filima and organize a concerted attack. It's rather difficult to defend two directions at once, mm? I don't want to drag this struggle out. I want it over, and I don't care who gets squashed in the doing, so long as I retain my own nation. So that is my offer: I provide whatever assistance I can, within reason, whether it be military might, funds, or other...favors to you and your army, and in return I keep my independence for the foreseeable future. I'd say it's a good deal."

« Last Edit: November 06, 2013, 02:41:40 pm by AiraVansalon » Report Spam   Logged

Guy who doesn't exist

[6:11:43 PM] Dark Angel: Can I trade you Viasa now Daniel?
[6:14:02 PM] Dark Angel: Hello?
[6:14:12 PM] Vansy: h-*shot*
[6:14:41 PM] Dark Angel: Ah man. Another corpse...
[6:14:53 PM] Vansy: corpse? where?
[6:14:55 PM] Vansy: I want to see D:
[6:15:02 PM] Dark Angel: Where's my shovel?
[6:15:14 PM] Dark Angel: Oh, I thought you died.
[6:15:29 PM] Vansy: so there isn't a corpse?
[6:15:30 PM] Vansy: daww
Scarlet Spider
Kaine and Aracely
Lombre Legend

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: November 06, 2013, 10:09:57 am »

Kryoma nodded in acknowledgement and sat down. "As I am sure you know, Filima has remained neutral so far in the conflict that Katharita is now engaged in. Yet you also likely know that I have been fortifying my own Legions, preparing to join the war. But fighting alone is never a good idea. I knew that to survive, I needed an ally. You and your country have the strongest military, and the highest probability of winning the war." The flattery was intentional. She wanted this alliance, and she knew these kind of people. They were proud and didn't see past their own interests, and usually not too discerning. Offering him her aid as she praised his strength was sure to win him over. "Filima is in an excellent strategic position relative to Erimos, especially if we keep any alliance secret. For example, when you attack Paralia, I can send a messenger to Filima and organize a concerted attack. It's rather difficult to defend two directions at once, mm? I don't want to drag this struggle out. I want it over, and I don't care who gets squashed in the doing, so long as I retain my own nation. So that is my offer: I provide whatever assistance I can, within reason, whether it be military might, funds, or other...favors to you and your army, and in return I keep my independence for the foreseeable future. I'd say it's a good deal."

Taron paused for a moment, thinking about what had been told him.  Little versions of Busiris and Kashti swam about in his head, giving him conflicting advice like a devil and angel on the shoulder.

"You make very good points.  I admire your honesty about it; your objectives laid out on the table.  I have been waiting for a good moment to attack Paralia too, so some security in those endeavors is always a plus.  I don't know for sure what the future will bring, but for now I'm sold.  You've got yourself the strongest ally in the land."

Taron knew that truly trusting another nation's leader was never going to be the be all and end all.  However, Taron had to admit that both Kashti and Queen Kryoma had made valid points.  He couldn't argue.  He was a proud man but in the end wars were won with logic and not by ego.  He was looking forward to a combined attack on Paralia, but not to the likely chiding by Busiris he was going to have to deal with.

"I will announce the affiliation to my army.  After that, we celebrate strength and the weaker lands who will crushed under our feet."

+++

Busiris made sure the coast was clear.  He snuck past any soldiers in the area and made his way into his hidden basement.  The plans were almost complete.  The assassination of Kashti Inina was going to be the thing that propelled him to the top.  Any other adviser that Taron would get afterwards would have to obey Busiris in fear of what would happen.  However, this would have to be kept secret from King Taron.  The weapons were ready.  It was time to confront his nemesis.

As he got out of the hidden basement and back into the courtyard, one of his men approached him.

"Sir, the Orb has been found.  It is ready."

"Excellent" Busiris grinned evilly "What lurks beneath Erimos shall be unleashed and then this war will be won instantly.  Only our nation shall stand!"

+++

Deep under the sands of Erimos in the caves below, the sleeping giant lay motionless.  The creature began to stir.  The awakening had begun.  The ground began to tremble.

Groudon.
Report Spam   Logged

Korbis
Bashful Buizel
Swift Swimmer

View Profile WWW
« Reply #27 on: November 06, 2013, 12:34:57 pm »

Sven rushed down the isle of the Shoreline Palace's throne room.

Scribe could be seen by the empty throne, talking with one of the guards in a worried manner.

"Someone BETTER give me an explanation for what is going on!" Sven yelled.

The guard stopped to salute the General, too afraid to reply.

"Kor-  Err, the Tzar is missing," Scribe answered.

Sven twitched in frustration at the reply, "HOW is he missing?!"

"I don't kno-" Scribe tried to answer, before Sven grabbed him by the neck.

"Listen you rat, everyone in this castle is chasing their own tail trying to figure out what happened, and whether you want to admit it or not, you know more about this than you're leading on," Sven explained in a quiet, intimidating voice, "Now, tell us exactly what happened."

With his grip marginally relieved, Scribe was able to reply, "He was fiddling with that artifact of his, comparing notes.  I don't know, I wasn't paying paying attention!" he stopped to think of what he would say next, "All I remember was a loud noise, by the time I noticed where it came from, Korbis and the Relic were gone."

Sven continued to grip his neck, obviously displeased with the answer.

About half a minute passed of Scribe looking around in fear, and whatever guards were in the room watching the event before Sven decided to let the pokemon go.

Sven turned to the guards, "Continue your search.  If he's not in the palace, alert the guard in local settlements..."

"Yessir," the guard replied, before running off.

Sven took a good look at the throne before finally sitting down.
"It's finally mine..." he unconsciously whispered to himself.

---

A small shrine sat in a small clearing of the great forest.

On the moonlit shrine lay a lone shaymin, unconscious

Around it's neck was a metal collar, on which there was a turquoise stone imbued into it.
Report Spam   Logged

*Learning to Draw*
Zohaib
スチール
Rain Dish

Main FC: 3711-9411-9563

gucci gang

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: November 06, 2013, 03:29:12 pm »

Xander exited the bar and began to walk back to the palace, when he heard a voice in an alleyway.

"hey you.... I need help! I was struck by some crazy lady!" said a man, holding his gut.

Xander walked over to the man, and leaned on one knee. He checked the body of the man, and noticed he was very badly injured. Many of his bones where fractured. Xander then shot back and covered his nose.

"Arceus! You smell like death..." he said.

"of course I do... do you not know who I am?" said the man.

The man thought to himself, He doesn't know who I am? I could use this to my advantage... I don't think help will arrive on time... I'll kill him, my final kill before I die. He slowly but quietly reached into his pocket while xander was coughing from the awful smell. He stood up, barely, holding a knife he grabbed from his pocket. Xander reached in his coat to check if he had anything that could help the man, completely ignoring the man lurking towards him. The man limped closer and closer.

"32 people have fallen victim to me. What's one more!" Said the man as he slashed the knife at Xander.

Xander attempted to dodge the move but failed, he was cut in his arm. Crimson blood dripped on the floor, as the man jumped in to finish Xander off, with little strength he had. As the man lunged forward, Xander grabbed the mans hand.

"You don't want to do this. It's not worth it." Said Xander, calmy.

"Ooh, I'm so scared." said the man, sarcastically.

The man had a knife in his other hand also! He slashed using the second knife and Xander's hand, leaving another cut. Xander's left arm was bleeding heavily. Xander grabbed the man by his throat and threw him to the floor before the man had a chance to attack again. A knife fell on the floor between them, and the man was too weak to stand back up.

"Go on... finish me, Xander. Yeah, your disguise didn't fool me. I've been obessed with your family for decades, waiting for the perfect chance to kill your father. Killing someone who never dies? That would be the ultimate prize. Me, you, the girl. We are the same. I Just a bunch of crazy psychopaticc murd-" the man was cut off in his sentence.

Xander stuck the knife right into the man heart, and pushed it down with his foot, killing the man instantly. Xander began to walk back to the palace.

A guard ran up the stairs straight to the throne Aeschylus was sitting in.

"Sir, sir! A golurk was rampaging near town square, I think we should go investigate" The Guard eagerly said.

Aeschylus, Miles and a couple of guards exited the building in a rush. A building was reduced to a pile of rubble with people standing outside, and a man was standing near a Golurk who was sitting on the floor. A crowd surrounded the area, some focusing on the sudden appearance of Aeschylus and others on the scene. Others where attending to the wounded.

"Who is responsible for this!" A guard yelled.

Report Spam   Logged

Quote from: Me
kanye, pokemon and deep throating are my favoruite things
Verathim
Emerald Hoarder

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: November 06, 2013, 04:24:38 pm »

Garrent made his way to Krývomai, searching from the skies looking for a young prince that goes by the name of Xander. Around the palace, Garrent spots a young man walking by the palace. "Hmm... it is worth asking." Garrent thought to himself. He had Claydol Lower him to the floor behind the princling. "Good day Milord!" Garrent yells abruptly.

---

At the Great Forest of Paralia, Teal managed to get away from the madness that was Pnévetra while avoiding Erimos and potentially find a place to train her Magikarp. After searching through the forest, Teal finds a shrine in a small area as a gleam of light hits her face. "H-hey! What was that light!?"

Lady Dvasia exists Teal's shadow and takes a good look at the floor were a Shaymin lies unconscious. "Well this is interesting." The Banette points to the Pokemon on the floor and Teal focuses enough to take a look and smile.

"Aww... it's so cute!" Teal said slowly picking up the Shaymin gentle. I wonder what it is?"

"I'm more curious about that pretty necklace!"

"Stop is Dvasia! It's owner must have gave it that." Teal and her Banette bicker has she held the Shaymin.
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4
  Print  

Jump to: