Ludicom
March 29, 2024, 12:22:36 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Looking to get back in touch? https://discord.gg/5mc98tm

Home Help Search Arcade Gallery Staff List Calendar Login Register  

Pokemon War

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4
  Print  
Author Topic: Pokemon War  (Read 2163 times)
Scarlet Spider
Kaine and Aracely
Lombre Legend

Main FC: 0344-9472-9443

You have failed this city!

View Profile
« Reply #30 on: November 06, 2013, 04:53:25 pm »

Kasiya was making sure the Golurk was okay when he heard a guard shout.  He turned around and walked over to them.

"Don't worry.  I have the situation under control.  I stopped this Golurk from attacking further and it should behave from now on" Kasiya explained.

Eve had been watching from a distance after her little encounter with the killer she had met.  She had observed Kasiya talking with the Golurk to make sure it wouldn't do what it did again.

"His instincts with Pokémon..." Eva said to herself "He's exactly what I need to find it."

+++

Kashti was overjoyed.  She had found out that Taron had actually listened to her about getting a nation to ally themselves with.  It was a fairly strong one too!  Perhaps there was a chance now that some peace would happen.  Then after that she received some more news.

"Lady Kashti" said one of the Erimos soldiers "Our spy in Paralia has found out some new information!"

"What is it?" Kashti asked.

"Their leader has deserted them!  They are without a king."

"Report this to King Taron at once.  I'm sure he'll have far more things to do about it then I will."

The soldier ran off, leaving Kashti to think.

"Well looks like the new allied nations will have something to do together" Kashti laughed.

Behind her, Busiris appeared and raised his knife.
Report Spam   Logged

My country lay within a vast desert. When the sun rose into the sky, a burning wind punished my lands, searing the world. And when the moon climbed into the dark of night, a frigid gale pierced our homes. No matter when it came the wind carried the same thing... Death. But the winds that blew across the green fields of Hyrule brought something other than suffering and ruin. I coveted that wind, I suppose. It can only be called fate... That here, I would again gather the three with the crests... That I should lay my hand on that which grants the wishes of the beholder... That when power, wisdom, and courage come together, the gods would have no choice but to come down... The power of the gods... The Triforce! He who touches it will have whatever he desires granted!
Pull List: Justice League, Justice League United, Secret Wars, New Avengers
Favourite DC Characters: Supergirl, Pandora, Bleez, Batgirl, Green Arrow, Larfleeze
Korbis
Bashful Buizel
Swift Swimmer

Main FC: 2578-3610-6784

I'm Daniel, in case anyone's wondering

View Profile WWW
« Reply #31 on: November 06, 2013, 05:01:40 pm »

The discussion was enough to wake the shaymin up.

"Wha-  I..." he tried to make out.

Immediately he kicked himself out of Teal's arms.

Trying to get he barrings, "I am Korbis, Tzar of Par..."

Korbis slowly cut himself off as he realized that he had to look up to reply...

"I...  I don't...."  He tried to respond, eventually finding himself unable to find any words to resolve whatever situation he was in.

He continued looking up at two in confusion and fear...
Report Spam   Logged

8:32 PM - LIBERTY PRIME: it is though, in 1994 Chinda invited 20 western car companies to make a small family car for china
8:32 PM - Korbis: Chinda
8:32 PM - LIBERTY PRIME: yeah
8:32 PM - LIBERTY PRIME: chinda
8:33 PM - LIBERTY PRIME: they renamed it china in 2010 tho
8:33 PM - LIBERTY PRIME: after it got a vasectomey, it lost the d
8:33 PM - Korbis: XD

*Learning to Draw*
Verathim
Emerald Hoarder

View Profile
« Reply #32 on: November 06, 2013, 05:07:30 pm »

The discussion was enough to wake the shaymin up.

"Wha-  I..." he tried to make out.

Immediately he kicked himself out of Teal's arms.

Trying to get he barrings, "I am Korbis, Tzar of Par..."

Korbis slowly cut himself off as he realized that he had to look up to reply...

"I...  I don't...."  He tried to respond, eventually finding himself unable to find any words to resolve whatever situation he was in.

He continued looking up at two in confusion and fear...

"The Tzar of Paralia? But you're just a Pokemon little guy." Teal looked down in confusion.

"I think he was having a dream Teal. Poor Shaymin might not know who he is." The Banette said also rather confused.

"Would you like anything little guy?" Teal asked.
Report Spam   Logged

3DS Friend Code: 0430-8585-9856

Found 100+ Shinies in XY combined

Mains Samus, Pit and Sonic (Will main other newcomers)
Zohaib
スチール
Rain Dish

Main FC: 3711-9411-9563

gucci gang

View Profile
« Reply #33 on: November 06, 2013, 05:14:34 pm »

"Arceus, it seems like everyone can see through my disguise tonight. What is it?" Said Xander.

"Who's Golurk is it then" asked Miles. Instantly after asking the question, someone shouted from the crowd.

"It was mine, I apologize! I'll help rebuild the houses, and I've already contacted the guard medical unit to take care of anyone who may have been injured" Said the Guard.

"We will allow it guard, but don't let it happen again. The damage caused will be taxed from your payroll until construction is complete" said Aeschylus. "You have my gratitude, stranger. I will make it see fit you are rewarded for stopping this monstrosity with little collateral damage from your Pokemon" Aeschylus said to the man.

"If I may speak, sir, he didn't use any Pokemon. Infact, he just looked at it." said the Guard.

"Looked at it? How does that-" Aeschylus interrupted himself. "Unless... He is the ghost master..." said Aeschylus.

"Ghost Master? I thought that was a myth" said Miles.

Aeschylus responded, "I'm only speculating, I could be wrong.". He walked up to the man,

"Who are you?"
« Last Edit: November 06, 2013, 05:40:12 pm by Steel » Report Spam   Logged

Quote from: Me
kanye, pokemon and deep throating are my favoruite things
Scarlet Spider
Kaine and Aracely
Lombre Legend

View Profile
« Reply #34 on: November 06, 2013, 05:20:01 pm »

Kashti lept up from her seat, span around and roundhouse kicked the knife out of Busiris' hand.

"You bastard!" Kashti shouted angrily "You just tried to kill me!"

"You can't prove anything" Busiris hissed.

"I'm taking this to Taron right now!  Say goodbye to your job!"

Kashti ran off towards the throne room.

+++

"So let me get this straight Busiris, you tried to kill one of my advisers.  Are you stupid now?" sighed Taron.

"I didn't kill anyone" Busiris replied.

"If I wasn't in such a good mood about the attack on Paralia tomorow, I would have you executed.  Instead, I'm going to sack you" Taron explained.

"But, I'm the best chance you have of gaining power!" Busiris begged "I can help you succeed against Paralia!"

"Except because I took Kashti's advice over yours, I now have an alignment with a nation who will provide assistance against our enemies.  I'd say she is doing better than you.  Get out of my sight."

"Wait!  I have one more plan that you'll like!"

"Tell me quick before I call security."

"Groudon."

Taron's facial expression changed into shock.

"Yes my king" Busiris grinned "Groudon is underneath the city and I can release it!"

+++

"My name is Kasiya Tumaini" Kasiya replied to Aeschylus "I am the Ghost Master, emissary of Lord Giratina.  I heard your men say what happened and it is true; I indeed stopped the Golurk without the need of my Pokémon.  I have a bond with Ghosts nobody else comes close to."
Report Spam   Logged

My country lay within a vast desert. When the sun rose into the sky, a burning wind punished my lands, searing the world. And when the moon climbed into the dark of night, a frigid gale pierced our homes. No matter when it came the wind carried the same thing... Death. But the winds that blew across the green fields of Hyrule brought something other than suffering and ruin. I coveted that wind, I suppose. It can only be called fate... That here, I would again gather the three with the crests... That I should lay my hand on that which grants the wishes of the beholder... That when power, wisdom, and courage come together, the gods would have no choice but to come down... The power of the gods... The Triforce! He who touches it will have whatever he desires granted!
Favourite DC Characters: Supergirl, Pandora, Bleez, Batgirl, Green Arrow, Larfleeze
Verathim
Emerald Hoarder

View Profile
« Reply #35 on: November 06, 2013, 05:28:51 pm »

"Arceus, it seems like everyone can see through my disguise tonight. What is it?" Said Xander.

Garrent laughs and says, "admittedly I just took a shot in the dark. But seeing as I was right, I am here on behalf of King Abitea of Pnévetra requesting a meeting with you dear prince of Krývomai. Hopefully I am not catching you at a bad time."
Report Spam   Logged

Korbis
Bashful Buizel
Swift Swimmer

View Profile WWW
« Reply #36 on: November 06, 2013, 07:33:13 pm »

"The Tzar of Paralia? But you're just a Pokemon little guy." Teal looked down in confusion.

"I think he was having a dream Teal. Poor Shaymin might not know who he is." The Banette said also rather confused.

"Would you like anything little guy?" Teal asked.
Korbis tried to turn his head, to see what he had become.

"This has to be a dream," he thought to himself "I just passed out while going through my notes, read too many of those old stories..."

"Ok, not a dream...  I can honestly say that I'm stumped..."

Korbis looked back up to see the woman and Banette.

Maybe telling them that he was the Tzar wasn't the best idea.  If they had believed him, who's to say they wouldn't take the opportunity to capture, or even kill him?

Although, he still did need help...

"Oh, uhh...  No, I'm fine..." Korbis responded, trying to keep calm.

By now, he had noticed he was somewhere in the Great Forest, the place was riddled with Shaymin Legion camps, but with these two around he didn't want to risk them drawing any connections between him and government.

"I was heading to Veilrein, a town in the northernmost forest," he improvised, "But, as you can see, night fell and I was forced to find a clearing to land.  I was more exhausted than I had thought and must have passed out," he tried holding back a nervous laugh.
Report Spam   Logged

8:32 PM - LIBERTY PRIME: it is though, in 1994 Chinda invited 20 western car companies to make a small family car for china

*Learning to Draw*
AiraVansalon
Guy who exists
Lombre Apprentice

View Profile
« Reply #37 on: November 06, 2013, 08:31:29 pm »

Taron paused for a moment, thinking about what had been told him.  Little versions of Busiris and Kashti swam about in his head, giving him conflicting advice like a devil and angel on the shoulder.

"You make very good points.  I admire your honesty about it; your objectives laid out on the table.  I have been waiting for a good moment to attack Paralia too, so some security in those endeavors is always a plus.  I don't know for sure what the future will bring, but for now I'm sold.  You've got yourself the strongest ally in the land."

Taron knew that truly trusting another nation's leader was never going to be the be all and end all.  However, Taron had to admit that both Kashti and Queen Kryoma had made valid points.  He couldn't argue.  He was a proud man but in the end wars were won with logic and not by ego.  He was looking forward to a combined attack on Paralia, but not to the likely chiding by Busiris he was going to have to deal with.

"I will announce the affiliation to my army.  After that, we celebrate strength and the weaker lands who will crushed under our feet."

Kryoma grinned wide. "Then I look forward to a long and prosperous alliance. Just say the word when you need Filima to move." At that moment, Kashti entered the room. Kry listened to her account and wondered what sort of idiot would be so clumsy with an assassination attempt. After Busiris had made his case, she said. "What an interesting proposition, if this clumsy man can follow through."

~

Serenity was sidetracked slightly by the rampaging Golurk, and would have intervened had the situation not been handled quickly. She was once again following the invisible trail of Eve. For once, her objective was near. She could feel the darkness in this area, deeper even then natural in a land like Kryvomai. Looking around, sh-
Serenity flinched. Someone had just been killed, very close by. The man's final moments flashed by in her mind. A brief struggle, being thrown to the ground. A knife in the heart. Her sudden vision ended abruptly as the victim's image died. Eve wasn't the killer, at least. She was unsure of the circumstances of the man's death and whether or not she should find him and discern whether his killer would continue his violence, but there was no time to search out the corpse. Concentrating, she felt the still strong path of metaphorical shadows Eve left wherever she went. Serenity followed it, walking slowly, the sense of her sister's presence. Then she turned a corner. Smiling, she walked up silently behind the lady of death.
"Greetings, sister. How fare thee?"

~

After a moment of awkward silence, Raines said. "...I should go. Best not to interfere more than I am given license to. I cannot risk my own opinions becoming apparent in my actions, much as they may coincide with the message I delivered. We may meet again, good king. ...But pray we don't." With that, the prophet turned and left, ignoring the commotion outside as he silently called out Rya and rode away.
Report Spam   Logged

Guy who doesn't exist

[6:11:43 PM] Dark Angel: Can I trade you Viasa now Daniel?
[6:14:02 PM] Dark Angel: Hello?
[6:14:12 PM] Vansy: h-*shot*
[6:14:41 PM] Dark Angel: Ah man. Another corpse...
[6:14:53 PM] Vansy: corpse? where?
[6:14:55 PM] Vansy: I want to see D:
[6:15:02 PM] Dark Angel: Where's my shovel?
[6:15:14 PM] Dark Angel: Oh, I thought you died.
[6:15:29 PM] Vansy: so there isn't a corpse?
[6:15:30 PM] Vansy: daww
Tuxedo Mask
YAY!
Lotad Hero

Main FC: 1936 1182 3920

Fear The Rose!

View Profile
« Reply #38 on: November 07, 2013, 03:02:22 am »

A small patch of sand erupted in the middle of the desert. Out of the crater stepped Zage, who was shaking his head and body to get the sand out of his clothes and hair. "That was close. Flygon are you okay?" Zage turned around to see Flygon, out cold from using the last of his energy to blast the sand away. Zage took out an Apricorn ball and recalled Flygon. He than proceeded to let out another pokemon, Nnetales.

"Where in the world are we?" Ninetales asked, examining the desert.

"Somewhere in Erimos. We got blasted out of the sky by some Sentries." Zage replied, looking through a small telescope. "Look over there. to the east. It's a city. We can get out of the heat." Zage said. He turned around to look at Ninetales and found Ninetales had already started sprinting to the city. Zage quickly followed after her.

It seemed like days had passed, but Ninetales and Zage reached the city. As Zage approached the gate leading inside, Ninetales bit Zage's pants and pulled him backwards.

"What are you doing Ninetales?" Zage asked, keeping his voice quiet from the guards.

"For a Prince, you're not so bright. How do you think guards will react seeing the Prince of Fuoconan wearing the emblem of Fuoconan right outside one of their cities?"

Zage hadn't thought about that. "You're right. I think I have a cloak in my bag." Finding what he needed, he put on the cloak, covering the emblem on the back of his robes and ripping off the emblem on his shoulder. "Alright we're good to go." Zage walked towards the gate, nodding to the guards who didn't seem to be paying attention to Zage.

"That was weird. They seemed preoccupied." Ninetales said.

Zage shrugged. "Maybe it was a rough day? Who knows what their problem is. Let's just go." As the two walked through the city, they noticed an odd number of people outside a building.

"Man that girl was cute." One of the men said, still looking at the building.

"Who was she though? She definitely wasn't from here." Another man asked.

"Who knows? But if there are more girls as beautiful as she is that's where I want to be." A third man said, smirking. Zage and Ninetales looked at the crowd, overhearing their conversations about some woman.

"You know, she might've been from somewhere in the North. Her clothes seems to suggest this." A new man said.

"What makes you say that?" Zage said, stepping in to question the man. He looked like a scholar, carrying some old tomes.

"Well I've travelled all over, and I've seen all types of fashion. And if I had to guess, she might've been from Filima. Of course, that's just a guess."

Filima! Zage thought to himself. Maybe this lady can get me to Filima.

"Thanks for your output." Zage said, walking past him. He started to walk up the steps when Ninetales hopped in front of him.

"Whoa whoa whoa. We just got here, and you wanna barge into this building and look for a woman who may or may not be from Filim Ia? Do you even know where we are?" Ninetales asked. She knew Zage was from Fuoconan, but she never knew he could be this hotheaded.

"Well, I don't know where exactly in Erimos we are, but it seems pretty busy." Zage replied, not seeing Ninetales' point.

"This isn't just some big building we can walk into without asking. Haven't you noticed the banners and all the guards? I think this is where the King of Erimos lives." Ninetales said, looking up at the building.

"The King of Erimos? Taron lives here?" Zage asked, mainly to himself.

"It looks that way. They're not just gonna let the Prince of Fuoconan and his partner walk through the front door." Ninetales barked at her partner.

"....So we fight are way in." He whispered quietly.

"Are you crazy? We don't have the man power to fight are way in. Let's just wait out here for this mystery girl." Ninetales said, walking past her partner and back to the marketplace nearby, only to stop when she noticed Zage was still standing there. "Let's go." Ninetales said, biting his robes and practically dragging, drawing some strange looks from the citizens of the desert nation.
Report Spam   Logged

Verathim
Emerald Hoarder

View Profile
« Reply #39 on: November 07, 2013, 06:36:17 pm »

Korbis tried to turn his head, to see what he had become.

"This has to be a dream," he thought to himself "I just passed out while going through my notes, read too many of those old stories..."

"Ok, not a dream...  I can honestly say that I'm stumped..."

Korbis looked back up to see the woman and Banette.

Maybe telling them that he was the Tzar wasn't the best idea.  If they had believed him, who's to say they wouldn't take the opportunity to capture, or even kill him?

Although, he still did need help...

"Oh, uhh...  No, I'm fine..." Korbis responded, trying to keep calm.

By now, he had noticed he was somewhere in the Great Forest, the place was riddled with Shaymin Legion camps, but with these two around he didn't want to risk them drawing any connections between him and government.

"I was heading to Veilrein, a town in the northernmost forest," he improvised, "But, as you can see, night fell and I was forced to find a clearing to land.  I was more exhausted than I had thought and must have passed out," he tried holding back a nervous laugh.

Teal looked to the Shaymin and said, "well, if you wouldn't mind, me and Lady Dvasia here would escort you if you don't mind that is." Teal requested. "By the way, my name is Teal. Would you like me to call you by any name or should I just stick with Shaymin?"
Report Spam   Logged

Korbis
Bashful Buizel
Swift Swimmer

View Profile WWW
« Reply #40 on: November 07, 2013, 07:28:16 pm »

Teal looked to the Shaymin and said, "well, if you wouldn't mind, me and Lady Dvasia here would escort you if you don't mind that is." Teal requested. "By the way, my name is Teal. Would you like me to call you by any name or should I just stick with Shaymin?"
"It's a pleasure to meet you...  Oh uh, I guess you can call me Shaymin," Korbis replied, obviously preoccupied by his current situation.

He took a moment to consider accepting the offer, eventually deciding it was probably smartest to not draw suspicion and travel with them.
Besides, the forest wasn't precisely the safest place in the night, either...

"I'd be fine with traveling together, if you didn't mind," he continued.

Pausing for only a moment, Korbis couldn't help but voice a question he had, "May I ask, what are you two doing out in the great forest at this hour?  You don't exactly strike me as forest nomads..."
Report Spam   Logged

*Learning to Draw*
Verathim
Emerald Hoarder

View Profile
« Reply #41 on: November 07, 2013, 08:07:46 pm »

"It's a pleasure to meet you...  Oh uh, I guess you can call me Shaymin," Korbis replied, obviously preoccupied by his current situation.

He took a moment to consider accepting the offer, eventually deciding it was probably smartest to not draw suspicion and travel with them.
Besides, the forest wasn't precisely the safest place in the night, either...

"I'd be fine with traveling together, if you didn't mind," he continued.

Pausing for only a moment, Korbis couldn't help but voice a question he had, "May I ask, what are you two doing out in the great forest at this hour?  You don't exactly strike me as forest nomads..."

"Well, I um..." Teal was considering telling the truth but she didn't want to come off as a crook. So she decided to walk around the truth but not lie either. "I was planning to train this Magikarp here." Teal said showing the Shaymin a bowl with a lid on it.

Dvasia sighed and said to herself "I wouldn't think it be that problematic. Heck a Shaymin could possibly help us out." The Banette then remembered the rock necklace around Shaymin and asked, "I hope I'm not prying here but what's that around your neck?"
Report Spam   Logged

Korbis
Bashful Buizel
Swift Swimmer

View Profile WWW
« Reply #42 on: November 07, 2013, 08:53:13 pm »

"Well, I um..." Teal was considering telling the truth but she didn't want to come off as a crook. So she decided to walk around the truth but not lie either. "I was planning to train this Magikarp here." Teal said showing the Shaymin a bowl with a lid on it.

Dvasia sighed and said to herself "I wouldn't think it be that problematic. Heck a Shaymin could possibly help us out." The Banette then remembered the rock necklace around Shaymin and asked, "I hope I'm not prying here but what's that around your neck?"
Korbis once again awkwardly tilted his head, trying to get a look at his body, he hadn't even noticed the restrictive brace.

His eyes widened as he noticed how similar it was to the artifact.
It WAS the artifact, although it had taken a different shape. wrapping itself around his neck and arms.

"It's...  A gift.  From my trainer," Korbis lied, his eyes still focused on the relic.

"So...  To Veilrein?" he continued, eager to resolve his predicament.
« Last Edit: November 08, 2013, 12:21:58 am by Korbis » Report Spam   Logged

*Learning to Draw*
Verathim
Emerald Hoarder

View Profile
« Reply #43 on: November 08, 2013, 06:54:22 pm »

Korbis once again awkwardly tilted his head, trying to get a look at his body, he hadn't even noticed the restrictive brace.

His eyes widened as he noticed how similar it was to the artifact.
It WAS the artifact, although it had taken a different shape. wrapping itself around his neck and arms.

"It's...  A gift.  From my trainer," Korbis lied, his eyes still focused on the relic.

"So...  To Veilrein?" he continued, eager to resolve his predicament.

"Alrighty then!" Teal was happy her and Lady Dvasia were finally leaving the forest.
Report Spam   Logged

Scarlet Spider
Kaine and Aracely
Lombre Legend

View Profile
« Reply #44 on: November 09, 2013, 01:52:08 pm »

Eve stared at the random girl who had walked up to her.  Something was off; she couldn't sense the person's intent.  Usually Eve could see into a person's soul but in this situation there was nothing to be seen.  Eve felt kind of uncomfortable herself.  She decided to use the usual tactic of not really talking much and began to slowly back away towards where Kasiya and Aeschylus were speaking.

+++

Kashti had broken the lock and walked down the steps in Busiris' secret basement.  The truth to what he was planning was here and she was going to get to the bottom of it.  Sitting in there was a book of Legendary artifacts.  The page was open on something called the Orbs of the Superancient Pokémon.

"He's planning to unleash a Groudon!" Kashti gasped.

+++

"Groudon... are you serious" Taron laughed.

"I have the orb and I know the approximate location Temple of Groudon is buried" Busiris replied "Give me a couple days and I will have the exact location... then he will be free and we can use him to destroy our enemies."

"Well do that then, but you cannot do anything else.  That is your punishment.  Anyway, I've received word of Paralia being vulnerable and it's time for me to launch an attack.  I shall alert my new ally the Queen of Filima and ready the strike."

"Allies... I don't think it's a good idea."

"Your thoughts about that do not matter Busiris.  I am still the king and my decisions are final.  Trying to off your colleagues will not help your case."

Busiris left the room.  He was going to release Groudon, but when he did; not even Taron would stand a chance against it.  Busiris would rule all of Erimos and then the world!
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4
  Print  

Jump to: