Ludicom
March 28, 2024, 09:55:21 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Looking to get back in touch? https://discord.gg/5mc98tm

Home Help Search Arcade Gallery Staff List Calendar Login Register  

Pokemon War

Pages: 1 2 3 [4]
  Print  
Author Topic: Pokemon War  (Read 2153 times)
Zohaib
スチール
Rain Dish

Main FC: 3711-9411-9563

gucci gang

View Profile
« Reply #45 on: November 09, 2013, 03:46:35 pm »

"I thought so, it was bound to meet. I have sensed in recent days, through nightmares recently, something uneasy about these lands recently." Said Aeschylus.

"Destiny brought you here together, it seems." Added Miles.

"It looks like it. I sense something terrible is going to happen at some point, but my vision is clouded by these nightmares." Said Aeschylus. The guards around him where moving the crowd along, while others attended to the wounded. Some Jellicents where sent out and using water pulse to clear up the fires caused by the attack. "We have a way of contacting Girtina, in the basement of Griseous palace... but it's been quite some time. If you care to join, follow me." Aeschylus suggested, pointing his hand towards the palace. The palace loomed over the city, casting it's shadow over everything, even in the night.

Garrent laughs and says, "admittedly I just took a shot in the dark. But seeing as I was right, I am here on behalf of King Abitea of Pnévetra requesting a meeting with you dear prince of Krývomai. Hopefully I am not catching you at a bad time."

"Bad time? Maybe. I have a lot of free time, until early morning. If hes still awake, I could probably head there right now." Said Xander.
Report Spam   Logged

Quote from: Me
kanye, pokemon and deep throating are my favoruite things
Scarlet Spider
Kaine and Aracely
Lombre Legend

Main FC: 0344-9472-9443

You have failed this city!

View Profile
« Reply #46 on: November 09, 2013, 03:58:43 pm »

The Temple of Groudon.  Not many knew the location of it.  Busiris did not know but it appears he was close.  It was in Erimos and not really too far from the castle.  Kashti had reached it in maybe 20 minutes on Rapidash-back.  She entered through the secret entrance.  Within there was a stand to place the Orb.  If Busiris had it and put it there, Groudon would rise from beneath the sands.  Kashti would have to prevent Busiris from reaching the temple.

Another thing caught her eye.  An object that didn't fit with the whole Groudon theme.  She picked it up and examined it.  It didn't look like it was from the ancient past.

What Kashti did not know was that this object despite being covered in dust was a phone.  What was an object from the future doing in the past?  It had no battery left so it couldn't do anything but still.  Who had been there in the Temple of Groudon thousands of years ago and left it there?

"Anyway..." she said to herself "If I am to stop Busiris from placing the Orb at the altar, then I must make sure nobody finds the temple.  I must bury it beneath the earth as well."

+++

"You have a Distortion Point?" Kasiya said "It seems I am in a place where Ghost Types are in high regard.  I like it.  I shall accompany you, sir.   If your senses have detected a grave threat and Giratina can do something, then I am the one to assist."

It was at that point that Eve bumped into Kasiya.

"Oh sorry" Eve smiled "Are you going to open up a D-point?"

"Presumably" Kasiya replied; he felt a sense of dread when she appeared; she had a dark self that affected the Ghost sense that powerful Ghost users could have due to their connection with the world of spirits.

"Can I come?!  I'm interested in those kind of things."

"Uhhh..." Kasiya looked at Aschylus, wondering what to do.
Report Spam   Logged

My country lay within a vast desert. When the sun rose into the sky, a burning wind punished my lands, searing the world. And when the moon climbed into the dark of night, a frigid gale pierced our homes. No matter when it came the wind carried the same thing... Death. But the winds that blew across the green fields of Hyrule brought something other than suffering and ruin. I coveted that wind, I suppose. It can only be called fate... That here, I would again gather the three with the crests... That I should lay my hand on that which grants the wishes of the beholder... That when power, wisdom, and courage come together, the gods would have no choice but to come down... The power of the gods... The Triforce! He who touches it will have whatever he desires granted!
Pull List: Justice League, Justice League United, Secret Wars, New Avengers
Favourite DC Characters: Supergirl, Pandora, Bleez, Batgirl, Green Arrow, Larfleeze
Zohaib
スチール
Rain Dish

Main FC: 3711-9411-9563

gucci gang

View Profile
« Reply #47 on: November 09, 2013, 04:30:37 pm »

"Kasiya can come, but we don't allow foreigners in the basement." Said Miles.
Report Spam   Logged

Quote from: Me
kanye, pokemon and deep throating are my favoruite things
Scarlet Spider
Kaine and Aracely
Lombre Legend

View Profile
« Reply #48 on: November 09, 2013, 04:44:46 pm »

"Kasiya can come, but we don't allow foreigners in the basement." Said Miles.
"Oh, I'm not a foreigner.  I live only a couple miles away from here" Eve said; it was a half truth, she had a base nearby but wasn't really from Kryvomai.

Kasiya looked at her.  This girl was important even though it seemed like she was randomly there.  She knew about very powerful Ghost magic and was nonchalant about it too, even abbreviating Distortion to D.  Perhaps she was part of the same story as the vision of the man who required his help in bringing forth Giratina.
Report Spam   Logged

My country lay within a vast desert. When the sun rose into the sky, a burning wind punished my lands, searing the world. And when the moon climbed into the dark of night, a frigid gale pierced our homes. No matter when it came the wind carried the same thing... Death. But the winds that blew across the green fields of Hyrule brought something other than suffering and ruin. I coveted that wind, I suppose. It can only be called fate... That here, I would again gather the three with the crests... That I should lay my hand on that which grants the wishes of the beholder... That when power, wisdom, and courage come together, the gods would have no choice but to come down... The power of the gods... The Triforce! He who touches it will have whatever he desires granted!
Favourite DC Characters: Supergirl, Pandora, Bleez, Batgirl, Green Arrow, Larfleeze
Korbis
Bashful Buizel
Swift Swimmer

Main FC: 2578-3610-6784

I'm Daniel, in case anyone's wondering

View Profile WWW
« Reply #49 on: November 09, 2013, 05:44:10 pm »

About an hour had passed, as the group arrived at a Paralian village within the forest.

Korbis looked around the village, it was late and most all of the inhabitants were asleep.  Only a couple of the buildings appeared to be lit.

Trying to find an excuse to break from the unfamiliar group, Korbis turned to Teal, "If you don't mind, I feel it would be easier for me to continue my journey to Veilrein in the day.  I'm sure there's an inn around here that would make a nice place to wait until-"

"There you are!" a young woman with short blonde hair interrupted.

She picked up Korbis and covered his mouth, preventing him from speaking.

"I've been waiting for you all day," she said to Korbis before looking to Teal, "And may I ask who you are?"

Korbis, giving up on trying to struggle free, continued only to look up at the woman in confusion.
« Last Edit: November 10, 2013, 06:27:59 pm by Korbis » Report Spam   Logged

8:32 PM - LIBERTY PRIME: it is though, in 1994 Chinda invited 20 western car companies to make a small family car for china
8:32 PM - Korbis: Chinda
8:32 PM - LIBERTY PRIME: yeah
8:32 PM - LIBERTY PRIME: chinda
8:33 PM - LIBERTY PRIME: they renamed it china in 2010 tho
8:33 PM - LIBERTY PRIME: after it got a vasectomey, it lost the d
8:33 PM - Korbis: XD

*Learning to Draw*
Verathim
Emerald Hoarder

View Profile
« Reply #50 on: November 10, 2013, 10:04:20 pm »

"Oh, um. My name is Teal. Do you own that Pokemon?" She asked uncertain about the scenario.

Banette still can't help but stare at the necklace. Banette also is taking a better notice of Shaymin, but more so the interior.
Report Spam   Logged

3DS Friend Code: 0430-8585-9856

Found 100+ Shinies in XY combined

Mains Samus, Pit and Sonic (Will main other newcomers)
Korbis
Bashful Buizel
Swift Swimmer

View Profile WWW
« Reply #51 on: November 11, 2013, 12:13:36 am »

"Oh, um. My name is Teal. Do you own that Pokemon?" She asked uncertain about the scenario.

Banette still can't help but stare at the necklace. Banette also is taking a better notice of Shaymin, but more so the interior.
"Yes, little Shaymin is mine," she answered, subtly nudging Korbis with her elbow.

Korbis continued to look up to the woman in suspicion, she knew more about what was going on than she was letting on.

"Oh forgive me, you've introduced yourself and I don't believe I've given you my name," the woman continued, "I'm Lyn."
Report Spam   Logged

8:32 PM - LIBERTY PRIME: it is though, in 1994 Chinda invited 20 western car companies to make a small family car for china

*Learning to Draw*
Verathim
Emerald Hoarder

View Profile
« Reply #52 on: November 14, 2013, 12:38:04 pm »

"Yes, little Shaymin is mine," she answered, subtly nudging Korbis with her elbow.

Korbis continued to look up to the woman in suspicion, she knew more about what was going on than she was letting on.

"Oh forgive me, you've introduced yourself and I don't believe I've given you my name," the woman continued, "I'm Lyn."

"Well it's a pleasure to meet you. I was wondering if there is anywhere me and my Pokemon can rest? I have been away from Pnévetra and it would be good to get some rest." Teal explains.

From the shadows, a figure watches the young as it keeps hidden. "Took awhile, but it seems like I'll be done soon."
Report Spam   Logged

3DS Friend Code: 0430-8585-9856

Found 100+ Shinies in XY combined

Mains Samus, Pit and Sonic (Will main other newcomers)
Korbis
Bashful Buizel
Swift Swimmer

View Profile WWW
« Reply #53 on: November 14, 2013, 03:02:30 pm »

"Of course, there's an inn on the far side of the village," Lyn replied, "The place isn't very big, you can probably see it from here."

She looked down to Korbis, who was still unconvinced of her innocent performance.

"Well I must be going, there are some things I need to attend to before dawn," Lyn said before walking off, "It's been nice meeting you."

Korbis felt her gently release her hand from his mouth, he could speak now.

He had plenty to ask, "Who are-"

"Don't talk, I'll explain when we're alone," Lyn interrupted.

"But-"

She covered his mouth again in annoyance.

"Given you're current situation, it would be wise to not to draw attention in public," she explained, "At least you were smart enough to not to tell that girl, I honestly expected you to go crying to the first person you saw."

Lyn smirked while Korbis gave her a stubborn glare.
Report Spam   Logged

*Learning to Draw*
SilverJakler
Lotadpole

View Profile
« Reply #54 on: November 18, 2013, 08:25:22 pm »

The loud bang of a gavel sounded, bringing the room to silence. The room was a simple one, a circular, wooden desk in the center with seven chairs spaced around it, all of which were filled.

"Alright!" exclaimed a young, but stern voice. "Meeting is in session." the man that the voice belonged to scanned the room, finding the six most trustworthy people he knew in his life. His name was Eamark Saenthold, Spiritual Leader of the nation known as Risund.

"Now, I assume you all know why we're here." There were murmurs of agreement in the crowd. "Very well, let's get down to it." Eamark rose out of his chair, his eyes filled with the determination and shadows of a long rule. "We can no longer sit idly by as the rest of the region tears itself apart. We need to do something about this. Now."

"Then what do you suggest, sir?" asked a slim man in black.

"We will need a squad from Myth Legion, guarded by a few soldiers from Just and Shadow Legion, just in case things get tricky." explained Eamark.

A middle aged man spoke up, saying, "And what exactly do we need all this preparation for?"

"We're going to establish contact, Zold."

Silence filled the room yet again, the air thick with tension.

"We haven't established contact with the other nations for decades, sir. What makes you think it's time now?" questioned an irritated Zold.

Eamark took a deep breath in. "Because the world is in danger, and it will take all of us to save it."

They understood immediately, the days they had been dreading for so long seemed to finally be upon them. They would have little time to act, so they made the necessary preparations and were ready for anything. There would be two scouts from Shadow Legion, six soldiers from Just Legion, and four representatives from Myth Legion, including their Commander: Anyr.

"Are you sure that you're up for this, Anyr?" asked Eamark. Anyr was the eldest Commander in Risund, but she had more spirit than any of them. When things seemed darkest, she would somehow be able to find a light... but still...

"Don't worry about me, dear. Me and my priests will not falter." Anyr reassured him. "My only question is, where are we set to travel?"

"The volcanic nation known as Fouconan. They are a strong and noble nation, and will be an invaluable ally to us. Now prepare yourself and your squad for voyage."

She started to turn and walk away.

"And Anyr!" she turned her head back and stopped. "Good luck to you." said Eamark.

She simply smiled and said, "Thank you." and went back on her way.

"Espera."

"Yes?"

"Make sure to send word to Fouconan, before hand. Make sure to use the fastest Flying Pokemon we have."

"Yes, Eamark, right away."

Report Spam   Logged
Scarlet Spider
Kaine and Aracely
Lombre Legend

View Profile
« Reply #55 on: December 01, 2013, 02:02:01 pm »

((Daniel begins his reviving and my post shall kick that off))

Taron mobilised the armies of Erimos.  The soldiers were like a massive swarm that covered every square foot.  A fierce armoured calvary of both military and their Pokémon; also clad in armour.  Aggrons, Tyranitars and other massive beasts who could cause a lot of damage.  Their march began.  Onwards across the borders of Paralia.  The people watched on helplessly as the strongest army in the entire continent moved forwards into the city center of the Paralian nation.  Then the battle cries were heard.  The attack was brutal.  Hundreds of buildings were ravaged, people were crushed to death.  The strikes of swords were exchanged between both armies.  However at this point in the unexpected strike, it was no contest.  Erimos struck Paralia hard.  Not completely, Paralia still lived and would prepare their counterattack.  However, they were being decimated and recovery would take a long time.  The battle was in their favour.  The armies of Erimos were dominating Paralia, but the fight was not over.  The first blow was strong and the battle was beginning, but Taron was confident that he would win.

+++

While this was happening, Busiris continued his search for the temple of Groudon.  His men were scouring the desert to find it.  Kashti had hidden the entrance well though and it was benath the sand.  She hoped that the covering would hold up.  In a day, a sandstorm would come and then it would be buried further and Busiris' men would not be able to keep looking.  The sandstorms lasted a long time, hopefully long enough for Kashti to solve the Busiris problem once and for all.  As she went to find a place to keep watch, somebody struck her from behind onto the ground

"Kashti Inina, you are a fool!" Busiris laughed "You think I didn't you that you were aware of the temples in this land!"

"Busiris..." Kashti growled as she pushed herself up.

"You led me right to this place and now I will summon Groudon.  Then you and all of Erimos will bow to me, followed by the entire world!"

"Taron won't let you get away with it" Kashti replied.

"He won't have much choice in the matter.  Besides, you won't live to see it.  You are all alone and I'm here to end your feeble life."

"I'm never alone Appius Busiris, you creature!" Kashti exclaimed as she brought forth her mighty Dragonite and held onto it as it flew into the air "I will warn Taron of your treason!"

"I don't care.  I have the Orb and I've found the temple.  Groudon shall be awoken and his power will be mine."

"Dragonite, use Outrage!" Kashti commanded her Dragon; the Pokémon complying and letting loose a flurry of punches towards Busiris, sending him flying right into the ground.

Busiris propped himself up off the sand and made a dash towards the sand covered temple entrance.  He then revealed six Pokéballs and sent out of all his Pokémon!  Barbaracle, Arcanine and Scizor all stood guard around him.  Aerodactyl and Claydol rose into the air to fight against Dragonite, while Dugtrio began to digging out the sand and revealing the temple entrance.  Kashti's Dragonite continued to Outrage at its opponents but the cheap tactic of using six at once was too much for it to handle and it got confused, spiralling into the earth.  Kashti returned it to the Pokéball and send out Bastiodon.  She climbed onto Bastiodon and ordered it to charge.  It was to be a battering ram and just bust through all the opponents into the temple where she would confront Busiris before he used the orb.  Bastiodon rammed through the Pokémon and down into the temple.  Busiris stood there with the orb in his hand.  Kashti jumped off Bastiodon and ran towards her enemy but it was too late.  He placed the orb on the altar.  The ground began to rupture and shake.  The sand began to collapse in on the temple.  Massive quarries were made as the sand continued to fall into new tunnels in the earth.

It rose.  Groudon climbed out of the sand.  The Legendary Pokémon was huge.  It roared tremendously as it stood in the rising sun.  The light shon upon the beast as it opened its eyes.  The king of the Earth was back.  Busiris grinned as he witnessed the magnificent sight.

"Groudon!" Busiris exclaimed "I am the one who awoke you!  You must obey me for I control the Orb!  Make Erimos mine, all mine!"
« Last Edit: December 01, 2013, 02:32:17 pm by Atomica » Report Spam   Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 [4]
  Print  

Jump to: