Ludicom
March 29, 2024, 04:49:19 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Looking to get back in touch? https://discord.gg/5mc98tm

Home Help Search Arcade Gallery Staff List Calendar Login Register  

Warlords: Team Assistance Thread

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Warlords: Team Assistance Thread  (Read 339 times)
Kloud
Administrator
Ludicolo Champion

Take my hand, let's go...

View Profile WWW
« on: November 06, 2013, 08:40:57 pm »

Welcome to the Warlords Team Assistance thread! Here you can ask questions and get help making a team for Warlords.

First off, all Warlords battles are on the current generation game on a current generation system- simulators are not used. They've never been used and we aren't going to start using them- it's much simpler to use one consistent format and is not up for discussion. There is one new thing in this game of Warlords- the allowance of "legal" Pokemon. Legal Pokemon are Pokemon created using a program, but that still have legitimate stats and movesets. Obviously we encourage you to breed and raise your Pokemon yourself, but we do understand that it can take time and this is why we are allowing legal Pokemon. Please keep in mind that most people who've played in previous games play with Pokemon that are not perfect. In the past games we all bred and raised our Pokemon by hand and if it wasn't perfect, it was good enough. xD So please, don't fret over perfection- nobody else should be perfect either.

As of generation 6, raising a team is easier than ever! I will list below a few ways to make training a team even easier.

1. Use the Friend Safari! Every Pokemon caught there is PROMISED to have at minimum 2 perfect IVs, which is good for using for battle, or for breeding fodder if you want to go that far. These Pokemon can also have their Hidden Abilities.
2. Use the Super Training on the bottom screen. It makes EV training a lot faster- a Pokemon can be easily and quickly EV trained using it.
3. Destiny Knot can be used to make even more IVs pass on through breeding. Also with regards to breeding, males can pass on Hidden Abilities and females can pass on Egg Moves.

More to be added as time comes.

This topic is also for asking for Pokemon needed through trading to make your team.

I think that's all for now, but I'm sure I'll have to add more as time goes on. Just post and ask stuff.
Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Verathim
Emerald Hoarder

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: November 06, 2013, 08:51:16 pm »

Though I don't have plans to join the rp, if anyone is looking for a specific Pokemon that they can't find I'll assist.
Report Spam   Logged

3DS Friend Code: 0430-8585-9856

Found 100+ Shinies in XY combined

Mains Samus, Pit and Sonic (Will main other newcomers)
Kloud
Administrator
Ludicolo Champion

Take my hand, let's go...

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: November 06, 2013, 08:52:09 pm »

Though I don't have plans to join the rp, if anyone is looking for a specific Pokemon that they can't find I'll assist.
The offer is much appreciated <3 I'll try to repay you best I can for anyone who can't afford to.
Report Spam   Logged

Verathim
Emerald Hoarder

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 06, 2013, 08:56:33 pm »

The offer is much appreciated <3 I'll try to repay you best I can for anyone who can't afford to.
Don't worry about it, I tend to just do this stuff for free nowadays.
Report Spam   Logged

3DS Friend Code: 0430-8585-9856

Found 100+ Shinies in XY combined

Mains Samus, Pit and Sonic (Will main other newcomers)

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: