Ludicom
April 19, 2024, 12:34:21 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Looking to get back in touch? https://discord.gg/5mc98tm

Home Help Search Arcade Gallery Staff List Calendar Login Register  

Van Buren: A Fallout Role Play

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 17
  Print  
Author Topic: Van Buren: A Fallout Role Play  (Read 5094 times)
Kloud
Administrator
Ludicolo Champion

Take my hand, let's go...

View Profile WWW
« on: November 22, 2013, 05:02:18 pm »

A woman rounded what used to be a street corner, blood dripping down her arm. Her name is Dustcloud, or Dusty as she preferred, and she's in rough shape. A dog had bit her and with the small scuffle that had ensued, she ended up attracting a small pack of vicious dogs. She quickly opened an intact door to what looked like a corner store, and slammed it shut behind herself. She heard a dog run into the door, but it stayed intact, and soon the noises of the pack quieted. She sighed and began to survey the store.

It's medium in size, and appears to be well stocked. Someone likely lives here, or owns a store here, or something to that effect. She had a handful of caps, and wasn't about to go looking for trouble. She picked up some basic supplies- a new outfit- some doctor's fatigues, if she had to guess, a lone laser pistol with some ammo, some food and water, and a stimpak. She set down the caps she had and got behind a shelf, and changed out of her current clothes and into the new ones. Her old clothes were mere rags, with a red "X" across the chest. It was too... Identifying. I'm honestly surprised that I've made it a full 15 hours without being captured. Or dead, with these damn dogs.... Dusty thought to herself. She loaded the laser pistol with the reminder of those dogs. They were likely still worked up, to some extent and she wanted to be prepared. She peered out the window of the door and could see three dogs, waiting outside silently.
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 17
  Print  

Jump to: