Ludicom
April 18, 2024, 06:10:37 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Looking to get back in touch? https://discord.gg/5mc98tm

Home Help Search Arcade Gallery Staff List Calendar Login Register  

Van Buren: A Fallout Role Play

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 17
  Print  
Author Topic: Van Buren: A Fallout Role Play  (Read 5087 times)
Kloud
Administrator
Ludicolo Champion

Take my hand, let's go...

View Profile WWW
« on: November 22, 2013, 06:04:13 pm »

Dusty opened the door just a crack. The dog's heads all snapped towards the door. She fired a shot, hitting the dog in the head before it even had a chance to fully notice her. It turned into ash. She fired several more shots out the crack of the door, and the remaining two dogs fell without much threat. She breathed a sigh of relief before looking around and quickly jogging down the street. It was barren- obviously overrun by the dogs. She saw a large wall that was clearly reinforced recently. She had no idea what it was, but it was brightly lit and smelled wonderful. She slowly moved along the wall, her weapon drawn. She was still wary of those dogs.

"Hold it." A man in combat armor holding an assault rifle raised his weapon slightly. "Lower your weapon, missy. What's your business in Mihi?"

"Mihi? I'm... I'm a traveler." Vague is better...

"If you cause trouble, you will be removed by force. But you seem alright. Okay, you can go in."

"Um, one question, sir... Are there any dogs in there...?"

"None that aren't trained or dead." The man laughed a bit when he saw Dusty's eyes light up as she hurried inside. She'd never seen so many bright lights in her life. She'd lived her childhood wandering the wastes from town to town, far away from Mihi, with her parents, until they were taken by Caesar's Legion around the time she had turned 16. She'd been with them ever since, as a slave, and now is her first taste of freedom.

"Centurion Adolphus is furious, I'm sure..." She said this under her breath. Dusty hadn't thought to ask if this was a Caesar's Legion owned area or not, and now she was paranoid. She glanced around, a cold sweat forming.
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 17
  Print  

Jump to: