Ludicom
March 28, 2024, 08:26:13 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Looking to get back in touch? https://discord.gg/5mc98tm

Home Help Search Arcade Gallery Staff List Calendar Login Register  

Pokémon Bank Thread

Pages: [1] 2 3 4
  Print  
Author Topic: Pokémon Bank Thread  (Read 1624 times)
Scarlet Spider
Kaine and Aracely
Lombre Legend

Main FC: 0344-9472-9443

You have failed this city!

View Profile
« on: December 12, 2013, 11:59:36 am »

Thread to discuss Pokémon Bank, out soon!

today new information revealed:
CoroCoro featured some details on Pokémon Bank, due for release in two weeks. It didn't provide much new but did detail that there is a controller of the Bank system and she is Brigette, the same character as from Pokémon Box: Ruby & Sapphire, and that you receive PokéMiles when you transfer your Pokémon and confirms that the Hiker in Ambrette Town and Punk Girl in Kiloude City will have special things happen when you have transferred certain Pokémon, specifically Genesect and Kyurem respectively.
So DNA Link and Drives available from that I reckon.  Brigette, yay!  Continuity like that is good Cheesy
Report Spam   Logged

My country lay within a vast desert. When the sun rose into the sky, a burning wind punished my lands, searing the world. And when the moon climbed into the dark of night, a frigid gale pierced our homes. No matter when it came the wind carried the same thing... Death. But the winds that blew across the green fields of Hyrule brought something other than suffering and ruin. I coveted that wind, I suppose. It can only be called fate... That here, I would again gather the three with the crests... That I should lay my hand on that which grants the wishes of the beholder... That when power, wisdom, and courage come together, the gods would have no choice but to come down... The power of the gods... The Triforce! He who touches it will have whatever he desires granted!
Pull List: Justice League, Justice League United, Secret Wars, New Avengers
Favourite DC Characters: Supergirl, Pandora, Bleez, Batgirl, Green Arrow, Larfleeze

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

DarkDragon
Ruby Gatherer

Main FC: 1435-4150-8076

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: December 12, 2013, 04:42:17 pm »

Is there anywhere to get the Glacidea Flower if you transfer Shaymin?
Report Spam   Logged

Korbis
Bashful Buizel
Swift Swimmer

Main FC: 2578-3610-6784

I'm Daniel, in case anyone's wondering

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: December 12, 2013, 04:51:32 pm »

I recall seeing a woman talking about Shaymin and the flowers at one point, but I forgot where exactly it is.

I want to say it's the town with the fairy gym, but I'm probably wrong.
Report Spam   Logged

8:32 PM - LIBERTY PRIME: it is though, in 1994 Chinda invited 20 western car companies to make a small family car for china
8:32 PM - Korbis: Chinda
8:32 PM - LIBERTY PRIME: yeah
8:32 PM - LIBERTY PRIME: chinda
8:33 PM - LIBERTY PRIME: they renamed it china in 2010 tho
8:33 PM - LIBERTY PRIME: after it got a vasectomey, it lost the d
8:33 PM - Korbis: XD

*Learning to Draw*
Scarlet Spider
Kaine and Aracely
Lombre Legend

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 12, 2013, 05:52:01 pm »

seems likely Smiley
Report Spam   Logged

My country lay within a vast desert. When the sun rose into the sky, a burning wind punished my lands, searing the world. And when the moon climbed into the dark of night, a frigid gale pierced our homes. No matter when it came the wind carried the same thing... Death. But the winds that blew across the green fields of Hyrule brought something other than suffering and ruin. I coveted that wind, I suppose. It can only be called fate... That here, I would again gather the three with the crests... That I should lay my hand on that which grants the wishes of the beholder... That when power, wisdom, and courage come together, the gods would have no choice but to come down... The power of the gods... The Triforce! He who touches it will have whatever he desires granted!
Favourite DC Characters: Supergirl, Pandora, Bleez, Batgirl, Green Arrow, Larfleeze
Scarlet Spider
Kaine and Aracely
Lombre Legend

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 14, 2013, 07:54:22 am »

In anticipation of its release in two weeks, The Pokémon Company has issued an overview trailer for the upcoming release, Pokémon Bank. It confirms that you can transfer entire boxes immediately within the Poké Transporter system that comes with it and that Pokémon Bank has advanced search filter systems akin to the ones in the boxes on Pokémon X & Y
You can also choose Battle Points to be earned rather than PokéMiles in Pokémon Bank when you deposit Pokémon
If your annual Bank fee ends, you can still withdraw your Pokémon for a short time, but will be lost afterwards forever. The period of time has yet to be announced.
Pokémon Bank ignores the 3DS's region lock so all games can be read and used for depositing/withdrawing Pokémon so if you have a US game, you can put it on a Japanese 3DS with Pokémon Bank installed and put Pokémon on there

battle point mining gonna be much easier xD
Report Spam   Logged

DarkDragon
Ruby Gatherer

Main FC: 1435-4150-8076

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 14, 2013, 03:20:24 pm »

"If your annual Bank fee ends, you can still withdraw your Pokémon for a short time, but will be lost afterwards forever. The period of time has yet to be announced."

WHAT the literal fuck
Report Spam   Logged

Magoo
Mashin
Lotad Hero

View Profile WWW
« Reply #6 on: December 14, 2013, 03:55:50 pm »

"If your annual Bank fee ends, you can still withdraw your Pokémon for a short time, but will be lost afterwards forever. The period of time has yet to be announced."

WHAT the literal fuck

"If you can't pay, your Pokemon die."
Report Spam   Logged

Korbis
Bashful Buizel
Swift Swimmer

View Profile WWW
« Reply #7 on: December 14, 2013, 05:18:37 pm »

WHAT the literal fuck
You want your SHAYMIN back?
>Yes
Ok, that will be $5 a month.
Report Spam   Logged

8:32 PM - LIBERTY PRIME: it is though, in 1994 Chinda invited 20 western car companies to make a small family car for china

*Learning to Draw*
Kloud
Administrator
Ludicolo Champion

Take my hand, let's go...

View Profile WWW
« Reply #8 on: December 14, 2013, 06:07:37 pm »

>Yes
I thought it was $5 a year?
Report Spam   Logged

Kinfin
The Lord of the Sands
Lotad Hero

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: December 14, 2013, 06:08:11 pm »

>Yes
It's only like $12 a year or something. Really cheap.
Report Spam   Logged

Must...resist...creepy urges... too many witnesses... would look weird...
Korbis
Bashful Buizel
Swift Swimmer

View Profile WWW
« Reply #10 on: December 14, 2013, 06:39:41 pm »

It's only like $12 a year or something. Really cheap.
*Joke killed*
Report Spam   Logged

*Learning to Draw*
Scarlet Spider
Kaine and Aracely
Lombre Legend

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: December 15, 2013, 07:50:01 am »

indeed
Report Spam   Logged

Zohaib
スチール
Rain Dish

Main FC: 3711-9411-9563

gucci gang

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: December 25, 2013, 08:20:46 pm »

someone was able to trasnfer a hacked Hidden ability Shiny Torterra /w premier ribbon.
all of which is impossible.
Report Spam   Logged

Quote from: Me
kanye, pokemon and deep throating are my favoruite things
Scarlet Spider
Kaine and Aracely
Lombre Legend

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: December 26, 2013, 09:30:48 am »

someone was able to trasnfer a hacked Hidden ability Shiny Torterra /w premier ribbon.
all of which is impossible.
haha guess bank doesn't block hacked stuff then xD
Report Spam   Logged

Kinfin
The Lord of the Sands
Lotad Hero

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: December 26, 2013, 02:12:16 pm »

haha guess bank doesn't block hacked stuff then xD
Which of course means nobody has too big an excuse to miss warlords.
Report Spam   Logged

Must...resist...creepy urges... too many witnesses... would look weird...

Pages: [1] 2 3 4
  Print  

Jump to: