Ludicom
March 28, 2024, 04:45:39 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Looking to get back in touch? https://discord.gg/5mc98tm

Home Help Search Arcade Gallery Staff List Calendar Login Register  

Pokémon Bank Thread

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4
  Print  
Author Topic: Pokémon Bank Thread  (Read 1622 times)
Scarlet Spider
Kaine and Aracely
Lombre Legend

Main FC: 0344-9472-9443

You have failed this city!

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: December 26, 2013, 03:03:16 pm »

so Bank has been taken off the E-Shop and is going to be delayed for a little while xD
Report Spam   Logged

My country lay within a vast desert. When the sun rose into the sky, a burning wind punished my lands, searing the world. And when the moon climbed into the dark of night, a frigid gale pierced our homes. No matter when it came the wind carried the same thing... Death. But the winds that blew across the green fields of Hyrule brought something other than suffering and ruin. I coveted that wind, I suppose. It can only be called fate... That here, I would again gather the three with the crests... That I should lay my hand on that which grants the wishes of the beholder... That when power, wisdom, and courage come together, the gods would have no choice but to come down... The power of the gods... The Triforce! He who touches it will have whatever he desires granted!
Pull List: Justice League, Justice League United, Secret Wars, New Avengers
Favourite DC Characters: Supergirl, Pandora, Bleez, Batgirl, Green Arrow, Larfleeze
Zohaib
スチール
Rain Dish

Main FC: 3711-9411-9563

gucci gang

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: December 26, 2013, 04:31:12 pm »

Which of course means nobody has too big an excuse to miss warlords.
i have many
Report Spam   Logged

Quote from: Me
kanye, pokemon and deep throating are my favoruite things
DarkDragon
Ruby Gatherer

Main FC: 1435-4150-8076

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: December 27, 2013, 02:58:50 pm »

so Bank has been taken off the E-Shop and is going to be delayed for a little while xD
what bullshit is this

Seriously if it's because the hack blocks have failed then why did they post the pictures online for Nintendo to see -_-

Why do Nintendo even care if people transfer hacks anyway urgh, just block them from the GTS but they could let you transfer them to your own game.
Report Spam   Logged

Zohaib
スチール
Rain Dish

gucci gang

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: December 27, 2013, 03:05:21 pm »

what bullshit is this

Seriously if it's because the hack blocks have failed then why did they post the pictures online for Nintendo to see -_-

Why do Nintendo even care if people transfer hacks anyway urgh, just block them from the GTS but they could let you transfer them to your own game.
because nintendo thinks it breaks the flow and legitimacy of the game.

Nintendo hates hackers to death. Positive and Negative hackers.
Report Spam   Logged

Kinfin
The Lord of the Sands
Lotad Hero

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: December 27, 2013, 03:36:37 pm »

According to Nintendo, it's due to server issues.
Report Spam   Logged

Must...resist...creepy urges... too many witnesses... would look weird...
Scarlet Spider
Kaine and Aracely
Lombre Legend

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: December 27, 2013, 05:15:00 pm »

It's not due to the hacking, it's due to the servers crashing because too many people got it xD
Report Spam   Logged

My country lay within a vast desert. When the sun rose into the sky, a burning wind punished my lands, searing the world. And when the moon climbed into the dark of night, a frigid gale pierced our homes. No matter when it came the wind carried the same thing... Death. But the winds that blew across the green fields of Hyrule brought something other than suffering and ruin. I coveted that wind, I suppose. It can only be called fate... That here, I would again gather the three with the crests... That I should lay my hand on that which grants the wishes of the beholder... That when power, wisdom, and courage come together, the gods would have no choice but to come down... The power of the gods... The Triforce! He who touches it will have whatever he desires granted!
Favourite DC Characters: Supergirl, Pandora, Bleez, Batgirl, Green Arrow, Larfleeze
DarkDragon
Ruby Gatherer

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: December 28, 2013, 06:39:08 pm »

According to Nintendo, it's due to server issues.
Fantastic -_-

because nintendo thinks it breaks the flow and legitimacy of the game.

Nintendo hates hackers to death. Positive and Negative hackers.
I understand not wanting it online (especially with the huge online influence of XY), but why do they care what people do to their own games?

They should just introduce the blocks to anything online-related.
Report Spam   Logged

Zohaib
スチール
Rain Dish

gucci gang

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: December 29, 2013, 12:30:48 am »

Fantastic -_-
I understand not wanting it online (especially with the huge online influence of XY), but why do they care what people do to their own games?

They should just introduce the blocks to anything online-related.
inb4 i get bashed

nintendo isn't exactly good at online things,
i dont think they could figure that out, or even want to do it.
Report Spam   Logged

DarkDragon
Ruby Gatherer

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: December 29, 2013, 04:24:43 am »

inb4 i get bashed

nintendo isn't exactly good at online things,
i dont think they could figure that out, or even want to do it.
It isn't, they did it for the PGL Tournaments in Gen 5.
Report Spam   Logged

Tuxedo Mask
YAY!
Lotad Hero

Main FC: 1936 1182 3920

Fear The Rose!

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: January 25, 2014, 09:43:10 pm »

So bit of a bump. Did anyone actually get to download Pokemon Bank before it got taken off?
Report Spam   Logged

Scarlet Spider
Kaine and Aracely
Lombre Legend

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: January 26, 2014, 05:58:25 am »

So bit of a bump. Did anyone actually get to download Pokemon Bank before it got taken off?
it was only out in japan and taken off there until it came back a couple days ago, so unless somebody here has a japanese copy then they wouldn't have.
Report Spam   Logged

Kinfin
The Lord of the Sands
Lotad Hero

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: January 26, 2014, 06:25:15 am »

it was only out in japan and taken off there until it came back a couple days ago, so unless somebody here has a japanese copy then they wouldn't have.
Not true. I have an Auzzie friend who got it. It was out world wide for a very limited amount of time. Like, less than two days. But it was out.
Report Spam   Logged

Scarlet Spider
Kaine and Aracely
Lombre Legend

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: January 26, 2014, 11:03:14 am »

Serebii said it wasn't out worldwide. 

Besides, it was out in Japan and it got shut down before the intended worldwide launch and then not launched worldwide at all.  The Japan and Worldwide launches were different dates and the servers shut down before the worldwide launch which stopped the worldwide launch from happening in the first place.  So anybody who has it couldn't have got it since it didn't come out worldwide at all at any point so only has the Japanese version if they have it.
Report Spam   Logged

Kinfin
The Lord of the Sands
Lotad Hero

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: January 26, 2014, 03:35:36 pm »

Serebii said it wasn't out worldwide. 

Besides, it was out in Japan and it got shut down before the intended worldwide launch and then not launched worldwide at all.  The Japan and Worldwide launches were different dates and the servers shut down before the worldwide launch which stopped the worldwide launch from happening in the first place.  So anybody who has it couldn't have got it since it didn't come out worldwide at all at any point so only has the Japanese version if they have it.
Well, I know for a fact this fiend of mine has one since they were talking about Jhoto Starter hand outs, and I was gonna pick a Cyndaquil up for Kloud, but we couldn't make the trade because I didn't get the update.
Report Spam   Logged

Scarlet Spider
Kaine and Aracely
Lombre Legend

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: January 26, 2014, 03:50:51 pm »

Well, I know for a fact this fiend of mine has one since they were talking about Jhoto Starter hand outs, and I was gonna pick a Cyndaquil up for Kloud, but we couldn't make the trade because I didn't get the update.
he might have got one over wonder trade or something because the people with the japanese version have sent them out a lot, like Frank has managed to get a lot of stuff like beheeyem and phione from wondertrade/gts/etc
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4
  Print  

Jump to: