Ludicom
March 28, 2024, 12:47:53 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Looking to get back in touch? https://discord.gg/5mc98tm

Home Help Search Arcade Gallery Staff List Calendar Login Register  

Pokémon Bank Thread

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4
  Print  
Author Topic: Pokémon Bank Thread  (Read 1621 times)
DarkDragon
Ruby Gatherer

Main FC: 1435-4150-8076

View Profile
« Reply #30 on: January 27, 2014, 01:59:08 am »

Well, I know for a fact this fiend of mine has one since they were talking about Jhoto Starter hand outs, and I was gonna pick a Cyndaquil up for Kloud, but we couldn't make the trade because I didn't get the update.
Your friend either got them in a wonder trade or has a Japanese copy of the game.
Report Spam   Logged

Kinfin
The Lord of the Sands
Lotad Hero

View Profile
« Reply #31 on: February 04, 2014, 09:28:55 pm »

Bank hit Europe today
Report Spam   Logged

Must...resist...creepy urges... too many witnesses... would look weird...
Scarlet Spider
Kaine and Aracely
Lombre Legend

Main FC: 0344-9472-9443

You have failed this city!

View Profile
« Reply #32 on: February 05, 2014, 05:07:02 am »

so yeah guys I got Bank yesterday when it came out in EU, UK, AU and NZ Smiley
tis pretty cool, spend a bunch of time transferring between games
also got Celebi yo!
Report Spam   Logged

My country lay within a vast desert. When the sun rose into the sky, a burning wind punished my lands, searing the world. And when the moon climbed into the dark of night, a frigid gale pierced our homes. No matter when it came the wind carried the same thing... Death. But the winds that blew across the green fields of Hyrule brought something other than suffering and ruin. I coveted that wind, I suppose. It can only be called fate... That here, I would again gather the three with the crests... That I should lay my hand on that which grants the wishes of the beholder... That when power, wisdom, and courage come together, the gods would have no choice but to come down... The power of the gods... The Triforce! He who touches it will have whatever he desires granted!
Pull List: Justice League, Justice League United, Secret Wars, New Avengers
Favourite DC Characters: Supergirl, Pandora, Bleez, Batgirl, Green Arrow, Larfleeze
Tuxedo Mask
YAY!
Lotad Hero

Main FC: 1936 1182 3920

Fear The Rose!

View Profile
« Reply #33 on: February 05, 2014, 11:07:56 am »

so yeah guys I got Bank yesterday when it came out in EU, UK, AU and NZ Smiley
tis pretty cool, spend a bunch of time transferring between games
also got Celebi yo!

Did you get a free month?

Edit: IT's also launched in the U.S. starting today guys! Free month if you get it before MArch 3rd.
« Last Edit: February 05, 2014, 11:14:43 am by Catbug » Report Spam   Logged

Scarlet Spider
Kaine and Aracely
Lombre Legend

View Profile
« Reply #34 on: February 05, 2014, 05:37:39 pm »

Did you get a free month?

Edit: IT's also launched in the U.S. starting today guys! Free month if you get it before MArch 3rd.
yup I've got the free trial till the 14th of march and then I'll have to spend moneys
Report Spam   Logged

My country lay within a vast desert. When the sun rose into the sky, a burning wind punished my lands, searing the world. And when the moon climbed into the dark of night, a frigid gale pierced our homes. No matter when it came the wind carried the same thing... Death. But the winds that blew across the green fields of Hyrule brought something other than suffering and ruin. I coveted that wind, I suppose. It can only be called fate... That here, I would again gather the three with the crests... That I should lay my hand on that which grants the wishes of the beholder... That when power, wisdom, and courage come together, the gods would have no choice but to come down... The power of the gods... The Triforce! He who touches it will have whatever he desires granted!
Favourite DC Characters: Supergirl, Pandora, Bleez, Batgirl, Green Arrow, Larfleeze
Slowpoke
vaporwave shitlord
Ruby Gatherer

View Profile
« Reply #35 on: February 06, 2014, 12:00:34 pm »

so excited bank's finally out!! i finally transferred my legendaries and my whole bunch of shinies. i like how you can tell on x and y if a pokemon's from a different region because i assumed all my shinies i got on negotiations were either english or japanese; i found out my two shiny manectrics are from france and germany! cool cool.
Report Spam   Logged

Kinfin
The Lord of the Sands
Lotad Hero

View Profile
« Reply #36 on: February 06, 2014, 03:04:58 pm »

I actually don't know how to use bank.
Report Spam   Logged

Scarlet Spider
Kaine and Aracely
Lombre Legend

View Profile
« Reply #37 on: February 06, 2014, 05:30:52 pm »

I actually don't know how to use bank.
it's like having two pokémon boxes on the screen at once except you cant use the stylus
Report Spam   Logged

Kinfin
The Lord of the Sands
Lotad Hero

View Profile
« Reply #38 on: February 15, 2014, 09:44:51 am »

So, does anyone have any idea how well Bank checks for hacked pokemon?
Report Spam   Logged

DarkDragon
Ruby Gatherer

View Profile
« Reply #39 on: February 15, 2014, 09:58:35 am »

So, does anyone have any idea how well Bank checks for hacked pokemon?
It seems random to me, I've managed to transfer some hacks but not others. If you want to try I'd try and make them as simple as possible, I left out being shiny, pokerus etc. and only edited the EVs/IVs.
Report Spam   Logged

Kloud
Administrator
Ludicolo Champion

Take my hand, let's go...

View Profile WWW
« Reply #40 on: February 15, 2014, 10:14:28 am »

It seems random to me, I've managed to transfer some hacks but not others. If you want to try I'd try and make them as simple as possible, I left out being shiny, pokerus etc. and only edited the EVs/IVs.
I'm more concerned about transferring Pokemon I traded for in the past. They look legit, but some are shiny, have decent IVs, etc, and it said that if you transfer hacks, they'll ban you from using the transporter.

Will you be banned from using the system if you do try to transfer a hack?
Report Spam   Logged

DarkDragon
Ruby Gatherer

View Profile
« Reply #41 on: February 16, 2014, 09:35:07 am »

I'm more concerned about transferring Pokemon I traded for in the past. They look legit, but some are shiny, have decent IVs, etc, and it said that if you transfer hacks, they'll ban you from using the transporter.

Will you be banned from using the system if you do try to transfer a hack?
Well I've transferred quite a few, and some were disallowed, and nothing has happened to me yet so...
Report Spam   Logged

Kloud
Administrator
Ludicolo Champion

Take my hand, let's go...

View Profile WWW
« Reply #42 on: February 16, 2014, 09:51:23 am »

Well I've transferred quite a few, and some were disallowed, and nothing has happened to me yet so...
I took the plunge- nothing exciting happened , the hack check is honestly pretty weak. I've transferred a lot of my old, "legal" battling Pokemon.
Report Spam   Logged

Kinfin
The Lord of the Sands
Lotad Hero

View Profile
« Reply #43 on: February 16, 2014, 10:37:33 am »

I took the plunge- nothing exciting happened , the hack check is honestly pretty weak. I've transferred a lot of my old, "legal" battling Pokemon.
I've had only 4 Pokemon stopped. Two of them were Distrobro Golems that I guess were just a little too good being shiny and with awesome IVs, so oh well. The other two were a custom Zekrom and Reshirom that Richie made for me and Kloud for a present. So even though the Kyurems he made with them went through fine, those two are doomed to the void. Oh well.
Report Spam   Logged

DarkDragon
Ruby Gatherer

View Profile
« Reply #44 on: February 17, 2014, 05:42:45 am »

Yeah that's pretty much what I was doing Tongue

I've had only 4 Pokemon stopped. Two of them were Distrobro Golems that I guess were just a little too good being shiny and with awesome IVs, so oh well. The other two were a custom Zekrom and Reshirom that Richie made for me and Kloud for a present. So even though the Kyurems he made with them went through fine, those two are doomed to the void. Oh well.
Yeah I found that it randomly let some of my legal hacks through but not others, so I don't really know what it classes as a hack.
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4
  Print  

Jump to: