Ludicom
March 28, 2024, 10:45:45 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Looking to get back in touch? https://discord.gg/5mc98tm

Home Help Search Arcade Gallery Staff List Calendar Login Register  

Pokémon the Movie: Cocoon of Destruction

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Pokémon the Movie: Cocoon of Destruction  (Read 412 times)
Scarlet Spider
Kaine and Aracely
Lombre Legend

Main FC: 0344-9472-9443

You have failed this city!

View Profile
« on: December 12, 2013, 12:01:05 pm »

The next batch of CoroCoro information has been posted to Japanese forums and this batch showcases more information. This provides details on the upcoming movie, due for release on July 19th 2014. This movie is said to feature Xerneas, Yveltal and Mega Evolutions and is called Cocoon of Destruction (破壊の繭), which could also translated as Broken Cocoon, but we can't be 100% sure until further context is given at a later point. With thanks to StreetsAhead for translation. The first trailer of this movie is expected this weekend on Pokémon Get☆TV

So looks like we got ourselves the Yveltal and Xerneas movie, no sign of the secret event mons yet Tongue  Looks like MegaMewtwo is back again, a recurring movie appearance could be interesting.
Report Spam   Logged

My country lay within a vast desert. When the sun rose into the sky, a burning wind punished my lands, searing the world. And when the moon climbed into the dark of night, a frigid gale pierced our homes. No matter when it came the wind carried the same thing... Death. But the winds that blew across the green fields of Hyrule brought something other than suffering and ruin. I coveted that wind, I suppose. It can only be called fate... That here, I would again gather the three with the crests... That I should lay my hand on that which grants the wishes of the beholder... That when power, wisdom, and courage come together, the gods would have no choice but to come down... The power of the gods... The Triforce! He who touches it will have whatever he desires granted!
Pull List: Justice League, Justice League United, Secret Wars, New Avengers
Favourite DC Characters: Supergirl, Pandora, Bleez, Batgirl, Green Arrow, Larfleeze

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Scarlet Spider
Kaine and Aracely
Lombre Legend

Main FC: 0344-9472-9443

You have failed this city!

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: January 10, 2014, 04:27:31 pm »

The first bit of CoroCoro has leaked through ANN and has revealed some new minor information for the upcoming movie, Cocoon of Destruction and its associated short: Pikachu, What Kind of Keys are These? Not much information was given but the short appears to feature Darkrai, Manaphy, Victini and Jirachi. A poll is to be given in CoroCoro and the winner will be the Pokémon that will be distributed in association with the movie, with the options being the Pokémon that are listed above. The winner will be revealed in the April issue of CoroCoro, due for release on March 15th 2014
Report Spam   Logged

My country lay within a vast desert. When the sun rose into the sky, a burning wind punished my lands, searing the world. And when the moon climbed into the dark of night, a frigid gale pierced our homes. No matter when it came the wind carried the same thing... Death. But the winds that blew across the green fields of Hyrule brought something other than suffering and ruin. I coveted that wind, I suppose. It can only be called fate... That here, I would again gather the three with the crests... That I should lay my hand on that which grants the wishes of the beholder... That when power, wisdom, and courage come together, the gods would have no choice but to come down... The power of the gods... The Triforce! He who touches it will have whatever he desires granted!
Pull List: Justice League, Justice League United, Secret Wars, New Avengers
Favourite DC Characters: Supergirl, Pandora, Bleez, Batgirl, Green Arrow, Larfleeze
Sato
'Coolest' Guy in the Gem Cities
Sapphire Collector

'Ice' To Meet You

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 10, 2014, 04:38:27 pm »

In this film: Ash doesn't understand mega Evolutions.
Report Spam   Logged

Please someone make me a new sig oh god it's awful.

You will have my children.
Magoo
Mashin
Lotad Hero

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: January 10, 2014, 08:19:16 pm »

The chosen Pokemon will be Darkrai.
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: