Ludicom
July 16, 2018, 06:58:30 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Looking to get back in touch? https://discord.gg/5mc98tm

Home Help Search Arcade Gallery Staff List Calendar Login Register  

Pokémon Beyond chapter posting

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Pokémon Beyond chapter posting  (Read 119 times)
Scarlet Spider
Kaine and Aracely
Lombre Legend

Main FC: 0344-9472-9443

You have failed this city!

View Profile
« on: December 26, 2013, 10:57:04 am »

Prologue:

Mission Report: 1 Day before Incursion

Five armed guards stood in front of the door.  Also, five large Rhydons with extra armour just to go that extra mile.  The odds would be stacked against any one person trying to enter the lair of Medea Yoshimi, the most feared and powerful criminal leader in the Unova Region.  Her Pokémon trafficking rings were elusive enough to keep the police of their trail.  In order to combat Medea's empire, the governments of the Pokémon World selected a spy organisation with the most skilled operatives in the world.  One of those operatives was the one person who was about to get past all of those guards and Rhydons without so much as a scratch.  His name is classified.  His codename is Agent Ghost.  The reason he got that name was after a little incident three years ago in the year 2060. That incident is classified.

"Gengar, I want you to distract the Rhydons with Dark Pulse.  After that I'll incapacitate the guards.  Then it's time for me to finally meet Medea for real" Agent Ghost told his Pokémon, the Ghost Type Gengar.

Gengar followed the instructions, luring the Rhydons away in a way that didn't alert the human guards.  Agent Ghost was behind some nearby storage crates.  He maneuvered behind them until he was close to the guards.  In a fell swoop, he struck four of the five in the neck, knocking them out instantly.  The fifth guard was still around though and began to sound the alarm.

"Sorry, but I prefer the silent entrance" Ghost grinned before producing a laser gun out of his belt.

In spectacular fashion, the laser was fired quickly and knocked the final guard out.

"Don't worry, I set it to stun" Ghost laughed as he skipped past the unconscious guards and into the building.  Gengar followed after having similarly dispatched the Rhydons.

Agent Ghost wandered down the dark corridors of the base, while Gengar floated behind him.  It appeared nobody was around.

"Something seems fishy and I'm not talking about Magikarp."

The one thing that people have been able to gather about Agent Ghost was that seems to be about twenty-three years old and thus born in the year 2040.  It is odd for a spy to be that young but when somebody is that gifted in both human combat and Pokémon training, an organisation had no choice but to recruit him as one of their own.  He had been on many missions over the past five years but the main one was shutting down Team Luminous.  Luminous had been operating in Unova and parts of Johto for roughly four years, led by criminal mastermind Medea Yoshimi.  Her rise from young girl to leader of the most feared organisation since Team Cipher in the early twenty-first century was a mystery to all.  Intelligence gathered puts her at only twenty-four years old.

Agent Ghost continued to explore the maze that was the final Luminous base.  He had shut them all down except for this one.  He was finally going to battle Medea.  The corridors came to an end and the final door stood in front of him.  Ghost turned the handle and went in.  Medea sat on her throne, waiting for him.

"I was waiting to finally meet you in person Agent Ghost" Medea laughed.

"I was waiting to send you to the big house where you belong" Ghost replied.

"That won't be so easy, Agent.  Go Exeggutor!" Medea threw a Pokéball into the air and out came a massive tree like Pokémon with various egg shaped faces.

"Gengar, use Dark Pulse and shut this place down" Ghost commanded his Pokémon.

Gengar let a burst of a thick dark vapour out of its torso which surrounded the Exeggutor that struck it as if the pulse was solid.  Exeggutor fell to the super effective attack.

"Did my name not tip you off, lady?" laughed Agent Ghost "You should have prepared for Ghost Type Pokémon."

"Then my next one will-"

"Too late!" Agent Ghost lept into the air and dropkicked Medea off her throne onto the ground.  She was about to get up when suddenly she heard a click.  Handcuffs.  State of the art Biometric handcuffs.  These were keyed to her bio-signature and would not budge for her.  Handcuffs haven't needed locks for about fifteen years.

"It was foolish to hang onto an organisation that I practically wiped out" said Agent Ghost "Once I've taken you in, Luminous will be gone for good."

Medea sighed, it was over and she knew it.  She thought a simple battle against Ghost would save her empire but it was never going to be that simple.  Agent Ghost took her Pokéballs and sent them into the Box system which registered Pokémon that were confiscated.

+++

The jet zoomed across the skies.  It was on autopilot while Agent Ghost interrogated his prisoner; the former criminal mastermind Medea Yoshimi.

"So now that you got me, what's your name?" asked Medea "Your real name."

"That's information that people can't know, especially you, lady.  Besides, once I get you back to the the authorities, I'll be off to the Orange Islands for some rest and relaxati-"

Ring Ring!  The phone in the console of the plane began to ring loudly.  It was one of the bosses of the organisation Ghost worked for.  Ghost sighed and picked up the phone, knowing what it meant - another mission and not R&R for him.

"Yes?" Ghost answered the phone.

"Agent.  We have an urgent mission.  A new criminal organisation has opened up in the Kalos Region and we want you to put a stop to it.  We are making your plane's autopilot redirect you to a landing strip hidden slightly outside of Aquacorde Town.  In the town, you will meet one of our own who will give you more details" explained the boss.

"But I have Medea with me?  What about her, I need to drop her off!"

"I'm afraid she'll have to stick around in the meantime while you complete your mission.  Just make sure the bio-metrics cuffs make it so she cant get away from you."

"Urghh.. fine" sighed Agent Ghost.

+++

The jet landed on a small patch of land outside of Aquacorde Town.  It took about fifteen minutes to walk into town.

"I've callibrated your cuffs so you can't go more than five feet away from me" explained Ghost.

"I'm trying to callbirate a reason why somebody would still use the imperial system in the 2060s" laughed Medea.

"You are taking this rather well."

"Well as much as I'd love to both get revenge on you and escape, I'm just happy to still feel the air on my face and not be in some cell."

"This mission won't last long.  Then you'll be in that cosy cell."

The two of them walked to a house in Aquacorde; the adress having been sent to Ghost via a device in his Pokédex that was given to him by the organisation he worked for.  The Pokédex was usually just a device to provide all information regarding Pokémon, but this could do much more using technology that the rest of the world wouldn't have till around 2075.  When they arrived, a man quickly opened the door to let them in.

"Agent Ghost, I've been expecting you" said the man "I have information regarding your mission in the Kalos Region."

"Tell me it's going to be quick one."

"It's going to be a long one, sorry" replied the man.

Ghost tried to ignore Medea sniggering about it.

"There is a criminal organisation in the Kalos Region that is operating in secret.  All we know is that they wear very flashy red outfits" explained the man.

"Nice to know fashion sense is dead" said Ghost "So I'm supposed to find out who they are?"

"You need to stop them for good.  We need you to go undercover as a new Pokémon Trainer.  You look younger than you are so you are going to pretend to be about eighteen years old" the man continued "We have contacted a woman who has recently moved to Kalos named Grace to help you with your fake identity.  You will obtain a Starter Pokémon and will go on a journey through the Kalos League.  While doing this, you will look out for the criminal group and descern their goals.  In addition, we believe they are after an artifact called a Mega Ring.  You might obtain this object and keep it safe."

"What about Medea?"

"Take her with you.  We'll get her a fake identity too and she can join you."

"What!" both Ghost and Medea gasped.

"I ain't going on a journey through Kalos with this guy" Medea yelled.

"She could endanger the entire operation!" Ghost yelled too.

"I think Medea could be useful.  She understands the mind of the bad guys" the man smiled.

"Well yeah, I guess but what's in it for me?" Medea asked.

"A reduced sentence perhaps.  Depends on how well you do.  Now go down to Vaniville.  More information will be sent via Pokédex occasionally.

+++

"Your name is Dusa Xavier" Grace explained to Agent Ghost "You will be my fake son.  There will be other kids in this area who will try to befriend you.  You will befriend them, which will lead you to obtaining a Pokémon.  For this mission, you have to be an ordinary trainer so you have to start with a weak Pokémon and train it up."

"What about my Gengar?" asked Ghost.

"When you reach the point as a trainer where you would realistically have a Gengar, then bring it out" replied Grace.

"Any identity for me?" Medea said "I assume things need to be changed to accomodate me."

"Yes.  Your name will be Serena Yvonne.  You are a friend of the family who has come to Kalos with us" said Grace.

"Serena is also very quiet and doesn't speak unless she's asked to" added Ghost.

"I don't need to waste my breath on you anyway" Medea crossed her arms and turned her head away.

Ghost and Medea changed into regular clothes and got ready to set off on their journey.  As they stepped out of the door, things went slightly unexpectedly.  A large explosion and a massive firey thing breaking through the atmosphere crashing towards the ground right in front of them.  Everybody got to cover.  After the smoke cleared, a crater was left in the ground.  Somebody was in it.

"I'm alive..."

"Ummm, looks like our plans have a slight incursion" said Ghost.
Report Spam   Logged

My country lay within a vast desert. When the sun rose into the sky, a burning wind punished my lands, searing the world. And when the moon climbed into the dark of night, a frigid gale pierced our homes. No matter when it came the wind carried the same thing... Death. But the winds that blew across the green fields of Hyrule brought something other than suffering and ruin. I coveted that wind, I suppose. It can only be called fate... That here, I would again gather the three with the crests... That I should lay my hand on that which grants the wishes of the beholder... That when power, wisdom, and courage come together, the gods would have no choice but to come down... The power of the gods... The Triforce! He who touches it will have whatever he desires granted!
Pull List: Justice League, Justice League United, Secret Wars, New Avengers
Favourite DC Characters: Supergirl, Pandora, Bleez, Batgirl, Green Arrow, Larfleeze

Social Buttons

Scarlet Spider
Kaine and Aracely
Lombre Legend

Main FC: 0344-9472-9443

You have failed this city!

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: December 26, 2013, 03:05:19 pm »

Info: This is going to be one of three preview chapters for three different fanfics.  After I've got the other two posted, I will hold a poll for the one I'm going to continue doing.
Report Spam   Logged

My country lay within a vast desert. When the sun rose into the sky, a burning wind punished my lands, searing the world. And when the moon climbed into the dark of night, a frigid gale pierced our homes. No matter when it came the wind carried the same thing... Death. But the winds that blew across the green fields of Hyrule brought something other than suffering and ruin. I coveted that wind, I suppose. It can only be called fate... That here, I would again gather the three with the crests... That I should lay my hand on that which grants the wishes of the beholder... That when power, wisdom, and courage come together, the gods would have no choice but to come down... The power of the gods... The Triforce! He who touches it will have whatever he desires granted!
Pull List: Justice League, Justice League United, Secret Wars, New Avengers
Favourite DC Characters: Supergirl, Pandora, Bleez, Batgirl, Green Arrow, Larfleeze

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: