Ludicom
April 18, 2024, 08:00:23 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Looking to get back in touch? https://discord.gg/5mc98tm

Home Help Search Arcade Gallery Staff List Calendar Login Register  

WARLORDS: The Fire of Darkness

Pages: [1] 2 3 4
  Print  
Author Topic: WARLORDS: The Fire of Darkness  (Read 1889 times)
Kinfin
The Lord of the Sands
Lotad Hero

View Profile
« on: December 28, 2013, 03:59:36 pm »

In the dry land of Agi Zeronia, today seemed to be a day of business as usual. Glass work, mining, and of course, caravaning. Agi Zeronia's caravans were famous among all nations for their willingness to travel through all types of terrain. Through them, many nations got the resources they desperately needed in exchange for what they had in abundance. This idea had sprung from Agi Zeronia's basis of living. Take what you need, give what you don't.

But today wasn't an average day. For the past month, every three days, Sultan Kien Fien Victeem would leave the palace and the city of Kikar, travel into the dessert, and return the next day. And this was the day of his return. His Visor took control of business when he was gone, but Kien returned, he was covered in dirt. Today, Haku, Kien's companion Mawile decided to address this irregular behavior.

"Sir, I mean no offence, but might I ask why you're consistently risking your life. If it's those legends you spoke of, they are mere legends. Even if it is true, I see no point in seeking it out."

"Haku, allow me to share a bit of wisdom to you. Those who lack power fall victim to those who do and who use it. Those with power who use it gain enemies who have power who crush them. A wise leader amasses power, and doesn't use it. I seek out this legend, not for myself, but for my people. To protect them."

"But there's no evidence that the ruins you're seeking out even exist..." Haku always was concerned with Kien's health ever since they met all those years ago during his life as a thief.

"There's no evidence that they don't either. Let the Visor know of my return. I'm going to take a bath."
« Last Edit: December 28, 2013, 04:06:23 pm by PENGUINFIN » Report Spam   Logged

Must...resist...creepy urges... too many witnesses... would look weird...

Pages: [1] 2 3 4
  Print  

Jump to: