Ludicom
April 20, 2024, 04:05:42 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Looking to get back in touch? https://discord.gg/5mc98tm

Home Help Search Arcade Gallery Staff List Calendar Login Register  

WARLORDS: The Fire of Darkness

Pages: [1] 2 3 4
  Print  
Author Topic: WARLORDS: The Fire of Darkness  (Read 1903 times)
RIIKYUUUN~<3
Shoubu wo... MONKEY nan da yo!
Lombre Legend

Kissu jya, JoJo de wa nai... KONO DIO DA!!!

View Profile WWW
« on: December 29, 2013, 09:05:53 pm »

Along the volcanic belt, on a massive island created by a single volcano, thrived the kingdom of Blazi. Blazi accommodated for most of the other nations' iron through its exports of the metal. Steam billowed out of one of the many saunas and hot springs that one of the past Kings of Blazi capitalized on for tourist profits and as such Blazi became a very wealthy nation. That particular room was specific to the current King, Shugo Strauss. A rattling could be heard as one of his servants appeared at the door.

"My liege?" Are you in?" the servant called into the room.

"Hm? I am. Come on in." Shugo called back, his voice, as the people put it, was unexpectedly deep for his appearance, though that deepness and loudness demanded respect from his country. The servant opened the door as Shugo walked out of the hot water, despite seeing him like that quite often she couldn't help but blush, "Do I please you?" Shugo chuckled as he struck a pose, grabbing a towel from a rack on the wall.

The servant became flustered and stumbled to tell her king the news, "N-navih- The Navihielan Queen h-has invited you to a ceremony!" she nervously held out the invitation.

"Is that so?" Shugo blinked, "Navihielo? I haven't heard anything from them in years. Sure, I'll go, just let me tend to a few things first. Prepare my skiff."

"Yes, my lord." the servant bowed and turned.

"Oh, and quit with the 'my lord' business." Shugo told the girl. She looked confusedly at Shugo, "Then what?"

"Just go with what everyone else calls me; Aniki."

++

"KWAH-!" My liege, you cannot go to a royal ceremony in Navihielo in a commoner's garb!" one of Shugo's advisers blew a gasket when he saw his king adorned in a thin cloth and scarf, "Where are your clothes we prepared for you!?"

"I think I left them on the skiff." Shugo lied, darting his eyes away. The old man sighed.

"At least put on the outfit we had tailored for you while you are here if you mind the Navihielan-sensitive clothing so much."

"I'll do that... When I get on the skiff." Shugo told his adviser walking out of the castle and out to the harbor. Calls of "Aniki" and other praises rang throughout the streets as Shugo walked. Several children would run to him and hug his legs lovingly. "Okay okay, I've got to go, but I'll be back if the party's too boring." He laughed.

++

Adorned in his usual red studded coat, he approached the frozen lands of Navihielo, "Queen Glacea, I've heard a bit about you. Let's hope you're as good as the stories tell." Shugo said to himself, he was the only one to get off of his skiff, as he ordered.
Report Spam   Logged

"This hand of mine sparkles with a fabulous power; its shining grip tells me to dazzle you! FABULOUS FINGER!"
Richie was born a female, he posts about his transition into manhood and the struggles he goes through. He's a real inspiration Q_Q

Pages: [1] 2 3 4
  Print  

Jump to: