Ludicom
March 28, 2024, 08:47:51 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Looking to get back in touch? https://discord.gg/5mc98tm

Home Help Search Arcade Gallery Staff List Calendar Login Register  

WARLORDS: The Fire of Darkness

Pages: [1] 2 3 4
  Print  
Author Topic: WARLORDS: The Fire of Darkness  (Read 1869 times)
Kinfin
The Lord of the Sands
Lotad Hero

View Profile
« on: December 29, 2013, 09:26:24 pm »

"Ah, lady Glacia. It is my pleasure." Kien bowed, kissing the top of the queen's hand. "I must say, I had heard rumors, but I didn't believe that your eyes truly shimmered like light through a jewel. It's a pleasant surprise."

Kien's flirting was part of his silver tongue. Ever since he became a thief, he learned the ways of the wordsmith. That isn't to say what he was saying wasn't genuine, but he knew how to flatter.

"Before anything, I'd like to present you a gift. I had it fashioned yesterday." Kien produced a glass pendant. The glass was shaped into the shape of the Agi Zeronian royal crest, which depicted a small blue drop of water in the middle of a large sun shape.

"Consider it a gift not from me, but from my nation. So long as you own that pendant, you're a welcome guest in my palace, and will be treated like royalty. I must say, your homeland is a sight to see. Not unlike Agi Zeronia in the sense that there is a wide expanse of wasteland, but here in the capitol, a spark of life thrives. We're only separated by a handful of degrees."
Report Spam   Logged

Must...resist...creepy urges... too many witnesses... would look weird...

Pages: [1] 2 3 4
  Print  

Jump to: