Ludicom
March 28, 2024, 07:35:38 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Looking to get back in touch? https://discord.gg/5mc98tm

Home Help Search Arcade Gallery Staff List Calendar Login Register  

WARLORDS: The Fire of Darkness

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4
  Print  
Author Topic: WARLORDS: The Fire of Darkness  (Read 1867 times)
Kinfin
The Lord of the Sands
Lotad Hero

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: December 30, 2013, 02:09:36 pm »

Kien watched the events unfolding before him in a shock and awe. The happenings shutting down his mind from business at the home-front and forcing him to focus only on Glacea before him. The blood from her mouth suggested either illness or injury, and since she was walking and talking just fine a moment ago, the latter was out of the question.

"This doesn't bode well..." Kien whispered to himself with multiple meanings. He knew what the consequences would be should Glacea die. The foremost being that Navihielo, the most successful superpower in Serennes, would be set in disarray.

"She should be taken to her chambers to rest. Fetch her some antibiotics." Kien's medical knowledge came from the books left behind by Agi Zeronia's sages. "Glaceon, if you'd give me permission, I'd like to peruse the royal library and see if I can find any information about this. I know that Navihielians don't usually get sick, so if there is any record of one being ill, it'd be kept in some sort of record book."

Knowledge. When Kien was made Sultan, he was rigorously taught what the sages called the five gates of enlightenment. A leader must be enlightened to lead well, and the sages made it known what they believed to be the path to enlightenment. Knowledge, Bravery, Selflessness, Honor, and Peace. A good leader would use his brain before he acts, would act with courage, would aid those who needed it, would act justly, and would strive for balance and equilibrium. Kien's thief life almost cost him the throne, but on that faithful day, he proved he could walk those gates, and was given the title of Sultan because of it.
Report Spam   Logged

Must...resist...creepy urges... too many witnesses... would look weird...

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4
  Print  

Jump to: