Ludicom
April 18, 2024, 01:30:45 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Looking to get back in touch? https://discord.gg/5mc98tm

Home Help Search Arcade Gallery Staff List Calendar Login Register  

WARLORDS: The Fire of Darkness

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4
  Print  
Author Topic: WARLORDS: The Fire of Darkness  (Read 1888 times)
RIIKYUUUN~<3
Shoubu wo... MONKEY nan da yo!
Lombre Legend

Kissu jya, JoJo de wa nai... KONO DIO DA!!!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #30 on: January 01, 2014, 11:51:32 pm »

A bell rang as Shugo's ship approached the Blazian harbor, announcing his early morning return.

"Aniki! Aniki!" a child called out as Shugo stepped off of the ship, "How was the party?"

Shugo smiled warmly, "It was nice meeting the other leaders and the Navihielans, I also learned something very useful, but the Navihielan Queen got very sick so the party ended." He pat the child's head then walked off, his smile vanished. Hmph... It's too bad that you couldn't be useful, Glacea, your current people shouldn't have to be subject to what's to come in their lifetimes.

"Sire. You're early." a Blazian soldier remarked, saluting to his king.

"I am. Say, tell me. What exactly is at the peak of our great mountain, again?" Shugo asked with a smirk.

"Um... The Shrine to Moltres, if I'm not mistaken, but I haven't seen anyone praying to it in any of the years I've been a soldier." the soldier answered, looking up to the mountain that was always in the Blazian background.

"That's right, good man, though, I think it's about time someone paid a visit to our fine bird." Shugo said, "You're dismissed, but first, tell my adviser's that I am taking a detour on my way to the castle."

"Sire!" the soldier saluted once again and was off. With a loud whistle, a fairly large Charizard hovered down to the ground in front of Shugo, "Aniki, good to see you, how was the ceremony in Navihielo?" the Charizard spoke.

"Boring as all hell. I almost wish I hadn't wasted my time. Almost." Shugo climbed atop the Pokemon's back and pointed at the mountain, "Glacea... She was definitely an interesting woman, did you know she is related directly to the Legendary Bird, Articuno? And as a result, she is unaffected by the ravages of time?"

"Is that why we are going to see Moltres?" Charizard asked, with a massive thrust of his wings.

"Oh, you can't read me like a book~?"
Report Spam   Logged

"This hand of mine sparkles with a fabulous power; its shining grip tells me to dazzle you! FABULOUS FINGER!"
Richie was born a female, he posts about his transition into manhood and the struggles he goes through. He's a real inspiration Q_Q

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4
  Print  

Jump to: