Ludicom
April 19, 2024, 10:38:15 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Looking to get back in touch? https://discord.gg/5mc98tm

Home Help Search Arcade Gallery Staff List Calendar Login Register  

WARLORDS: The Fire of Darkness

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4
  Print  
Author Topic: WARLORDS: The Fire of Darkness  (Read 1900 times)
Jay117
The Warlord
Sapphire Collector

View Profile
« Reply #30 on: January 03, 2014, 06:39:34 pm »

The beautiful thing about an empire was the information. As such, the Chancellor of an empire would have a vast network of information. Back in the days of Chancellor Flynn, Lejenda's spy network spanned the entire Serennes. Still, almost 200 years later, it was intact, with sleeper agents still loyal to the Lejendan authority. That was how Miles knew that Glacea had left Navihielo the day after her banquet. He had, if he recalled, three agents in the country. And fortunately, one of them worked as a Navihielan servant. Miles' Gardevior received a telepathic message within the hour and Miles couldn't have been more excited. Several hours later, he received another message. Glacea had arrived in Featherland. He didn't know why, but the matter itself seemed irrelevant. Roland was loyal to him. And he was also an idiot. Which also happened to benefit Miles' cause. It was really turning into a stellar week for him.

"Milton, fetch me a pot of tea, would you? I think it's time I had some guests," he called, that devious smile creeping across his face again.
Report Spam   Logged

Would it be wrong to make my sig, "The King is back!"?

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4
  Print  

Jump to: