Ludicom
April 19, 2024, 05:30:43 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Looking to get back in touch? https://discord.gg/5mc98tm

Home Help Search Arcade Gallery Staff List Calendar Login Register  

WARLORDS: The Fire of Darkness

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4
  Print  
Author Topic: WARLORDS: The Fire of Darkness  (Read 1899 times)
Kloud
Administrator
Ludicolo Champion

Take my hand, let's go...

View Profile WWW
« Reply #30 on: January 04, 2014, 05:52:30 pm »

"I've been around long enough to know that's the most convenient thing to do, yes. And thank you." Glacea paused, still unsure. "I'm not certain. Most of the lands that my ancestors associated with are long gone. I wish I knew where to go." Glaceon looked to Glacea. "We could go to Agi Zeronia. The good Sultan said that we were welcome anytime, did he not?" "Yes, though he is busy with his own affairs. We'll go to Venoth- my grandfather left a diary speaking of his life there. It's our best bet. Plus, they do deal in poisons, don't they? Maybe someone there would be able to help, even if they've lost the diary."

Glaceon nodded as Glacea tucked away the medicine and food offered by Roland. "Thank you, sir Roland, but now's time for me to take my leave. I don't know what's wrong with me, and I'd rather not risk being in populated areas for long." She led the Fearow to a safe takeoff distance and helped Glaceon up before they zipped off. On foot, the trip would have taken three or so hours, but on Fearow-back, it'd be an hour at worst. Soon, you'd be able to see the Fearow from the ground of Venoth.
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4
  Print  

Jump to: