Ludicom
March 29, 2024, 01:36:19 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Looking to get back in touch? https://discord.gg/5mc98tm

Home Help Search Arcade Gallery Staff List Calendar Login Register  

WARLORDS: The Fire of Darkness

Pages: 1 2 3 [4]
  Print  
Author Topic: WARLORDS: The Fire of Darkness  (Read 1870 times)
Jay117
The Warlord
Sapphire Collector

View Profile
« Reply #45 on: January 04, 2014, 09:03:51 pm »

It was around 11 o'clock when his guests arrived. The Chieftain of Bonehollow, the Apostle of Olympia, and the Jarl of Tortuga entered, all under dark hoods. They weren't exactly here on a sanctioned diplomatic mission and they also didn't exactly want to be there. As they were settling into the Chancellor's conference room, Prime Minister Roland bumbled through the doors.

"Sorry, sorry, I'm late. I had company this afternoon." He struggled to get the words out. The other dignitaries didn't look up. The kept their gazes close to the ground. Milton came over to pour Roland's tea and retreated again to the back of the room.

"It's quite alright my friend. We haven't even begun here," Miles answered, in a voice not his own. "Who, pray tell, came to visit you today?"

"Uh.. An... an old friend. From primary. Yes. Gl- Gary. Old friend Gary from primary." Sweat began to gather at Roland's brow.

"This...Gary. Does he happen to also be the Queen of Navihielo? Don't lie to me Roland. You're a terribly bad liar."

"I'm sorry Miles. She came un-"

"THAT'S CHANCELLOR TO YOU, YOU BUMBLING IDIOT!" Miles' scream echoed throughout the room and the rest of the palace.

"yes... yes Chancellor. I'm so sorry." Roland whispered.

Miles stood up from his position at the end of the table and walked up behind Roland.

"It's quite alright dear Roland. Relax. Relax, and breath. Breath. Sh. Sh. Sh. Don't struggle." Miles quietly slipped an Onix blade through this neck so that it protruded from his jugular. As Miles stepped back, Roland's gasping and bleeding body feel back. "Milton, remove this... roach from my presence. Now, let's discuss our Lord's plans for the future. Surely you've heard of Glacea's... episode?"
Report Spam   Logged

Would it be wrong to make my sig, "The King is back!"?

Pages: 1 2 3 [4]
  Print  

Jump to: