Ludicom
April 19, 2024, 05:05:51 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Looking to get back in touch? https://discord.gg/5mc98tm

Home Help Search Arcade Gallery Staff List Calendar Login Register  

WARLORDS: The Fire of Darkness

Pages: 1 2 3 [4]
  Print  
Author Topic: WARLORDS: The Fire of Darkness  (Read 1895 times)
RIIKYUUUN~<3
Shoubu wo... MONKEY nan da yo!
Lombre Legend

Kissu jya, JoJo de wa nai... KONO DIO DA!!!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #45 on: January 04, 2014, 10:55:58 pm »

Shugo stood up, looking Moltres in the eyes then pointing in between, "You're going to make me immortal!"

Moltres blinked, then sat on the ground and rose its wing to prop its head up, "I have heard this before... How would you propose I do this?"

Shugo glared at the blazing Pokemon, "Of course I don't expect the Legendary Bird of Destruction to grant me eternal life." he wore a smug smile, "You're going to help me kill Articuno."

"If I could kill Articuno, would you not think he would be dead by now?" Moltres questioned, though thoroughly intrigued in Shugo's request, "But go on."

"Of course not, you can't kill him, and you wouldn't ask anyone to help you, but say I asked you to help me with it, you would follow me out of the kindness of your heart." Shugo said nonchalantly, "Still, even I don't know how to end that godly bird's life, but I'm sure Queen Glacea could help with that."
Report Spam   Logged

"This hand of mine sparkles with a fabulous power; its shining grip tells me to dazzle you! FABULOUS FINGER!"
Richie was born a female, he posts about his transition into manhood and the struggles he goes through. He's a real inspiration Q_Q

Pages: 1 2 3 [4]
  Print  

Jump to: