Ludicom
April 20, 2024, 08:25:53 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Looking to get back in touch? https://discord.gg/5mc98tm

Home Help Search Arcade Gallery Staff List Calendar Login Register  

WARLORDS: The Fire of Darkness

Pages: 1 2 3 [4]
  Print  
Author Topic: WARLORDS: The Fire of Darkness  (Read 1908 times)
Queriter
Lotadpole

View Profile
« Reply #45 on: January 05, 2014, 01:09:12 am »

Venoth had remained on guard for several days, but still no battle had arrived. The people were relieved; Nox and Somnus were wary. It took her a while before she allowed the people to return to the offensive, and that was only because their food supply had begun to run low. Luckily enough for them--almost too luckily, by Nox's standards-- a caravan made its way into the city before long. The sentry reported a caravan headed by an old man carrying a large amount of food. She would not dare kill someone so defenseless, and even Somnus agreed on that matter, however, she could not risk any details about the level of organization in the city or even allow him to see her features. She went alone, save Somnus. Following his example, Nox wrapped a long scarf around the lower half of her face, leaving nothing revealed but her eyes.
It took a mere few minutes to reach the man, and even fewer to plan.
"Halt!" Nox shouted before stepping out from the shadows, planting herself right before the man, Somnus beside her. "I wish not to hurt you, but I fear my stomach does rumble from hunger and what you have is what I desire. Leave the caravan here and continue on your way. I swear upon my honor that should you do so, no harm will befall you." A vague attempt was made at disguising her voice. She lowered it, yes, enough to sound masculine, but not as much as she usually did. Old men, she figured, did not have quite the hearing that it mattered so much.
Report Spam   Logged

-insert cleverness and wit here-

Pages: 1 2 3 [4]
  Print  

Jump to: