Ludicom
March 28, 2024, 05:11:04 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Looking to get back in touch? https://discord.gg/5mc98tm

Home Help Search Arcade Gallery Staff List Calendar Login Register  

WARLORDS: The Fire of Darkness

Pages: 1 2 3 [4]
  Print  
Author Topic: WARLORDS: The Fire of Darkness  (Read 1858 times)
Kinfin
The Lord of the Sands
Lotad Hero

View Profile
« Reply #45 on: January 05, 2014, 06:14:02 am »

"So you do have heart." A far stronger voice than what previously was emitted from the old man said from under his cloak. The geezer then tossed aside the cloak revealing his true form. The Sultan of Agi Zeronia in disguise. Kien then quickly dashed and positioned himself back to back with Nox. This position was considered respectful among thieves for many reasons. It respected the secrecy of identity, and it ensured that if one thief were to try and betray the other, they'd have the time to react.

"When I heard you attacked my caravans, I was worried you were nothing more than a common bandit. I'm glad to see I was wrong. Although I am confused why you attacked them in the first place. If it was extra food, you could have contacted me and I could have arranged relief efforts. You have to understand, I have a soft spot for those in your situation. Being a former thief myself. Understand though, there are proper ways of doing this. You may have the wagon there, although it's got slightly less food than you think. My agent Lee was hiding inside in case things got to be a bit more hostile than this. Lee!"

A Lucario emerged from the wagon and sat on the Hippowdon's back in a meditative pose.

"Tell me miss, what is your name? And am I to assume that you are a common thief, or are you the leader of a band?"

Kien was relieved to see things going well so far. He was prepared to defend himself of course should things have gone wrong, but this was a far more ideal outcome.
Report Spam   Logged

Must...resist...creepy urges... too many witnesses... would look weird...

Pages: 1 2 3 [4]
  Print  

Jump to: