Ludicom
March 28, 2024, 03:45:13 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Looking to get back in touch? https://discord.gg/5mc98tm

Home Help Search Arcade Gallery Staff List Calendar Login Register  

Pokemon: Into Their World AU sign up/discussion

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 16
  Print  
Author Topic: Pokemon: Into Their World AU sign up/discussion  (Read 5065 times)
lightball20
When in Higurashi always suspect your friends of wanting to murder you.
Tempo Owner

Main FC: 2666-1672-0114

View Profile
« on: February 14, 2014, 09:14:17 pm »

I was talking with Kloud and Kinfin and we thought up the idea of rebooting the Into Their World story roleplay stories.

This time it would be new characters who found the games on a Google Ad and try them out before being suddenly transported into the Pokemon world. Since it would be a Google Ad rather than a Ludicom Ad(Like the first story line was) The characters would not know each other from before hand(Same names as first story can be used but as if the first story never happened and you didn't know each other at all)

The story line will take place in the Platinum universe.

If you are interested please sign up below with your character name and information. And anyone who wants to control a second character will have to first discuss it with Kinfin or Kloud.

(Letting Richie keep the pokemon teams now. Leaving Aryeh's incase he wants to save levels.)
Aryeh
Torterra Lv39, Stararaptor Lv39, Gengar Lv39, Rotom Lv39, Rampardos Lv37, Bibarel Lv17

Donovan
Infernape Lv47, Tropius Lv46, Gyarados Lv45, Gligar Lv44

Allana
Alakazam Lv39, Roserade Lv39, Crobat Lv39, Spiritomb Lv37, Azumarill Lv35
« Last Edit: March 14, 2014, 01:28:24 pm by Supergirl » Report Spam   Logged

Chim Chim|Sparky|Mr. Fish|Dart|Horn|Sting
How come nearly every guy in this damn game, player or not, is absolute eye candy?!

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Kinfin
The Lord of the Sands
Lotad Hero

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: February 14, 2014, 09:49:53 pm »

PLOT TEASER!!!!

The legendary Pokemon video game franchise garnered massive levels of popularity. Being piecemealed outside Japan after growing massively popular within, Nintendo and GameFreak made every intention to expand the series to astronomical levels. But as time passed, they kept on looking for the next step. Despite all the features added to the games, none of them had the full immersion that they strove for. That’s when they decided to create a digital Pokemon world run in Virtual Reality. With the intention of the final version of the product featuring every region in the series interconnected as they would be in the real world, and with a massive multiplayer layout that could make a Pokemon Society a reality, they first decided to test it on a small scale by inviting Beta Testers from around the globe. While the final version would have very few NPCs for the sake of maintaining the immersion, the beta that the testers would experience would be more preinhabited due to the limited number of testers. With months of programing and R&D invested into the project, it was finally ready for testing, and the applicants were reviewed and invited to the testing facility, and attached to the game, which was set exclusively in Sinnoh. However, unbeknownst to the primary programers, a rogue AI were in the game, hell bent on erasing one of the Players’ conscious to claim their body. Who is these AI, and why do they exist. Find out in Into Their Worlds AU.
« Last Edit: February 16, 2014, 06:27:17 pm by Kin Dandy » Report Spam   Logged

Must...resist...creepy urges... too many witnesses... would look weird...
lightball20
Tempo Owner

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 14, 2014, 10:16:55 pm »

And unless people want it to stay Into Their World AU is only the temporary title. A real title can be thought up later. Again unless people would prefer to stay with this title.
Report Spam   Logged

How come nearly every guy in this damn game, player or not, is absolute eye candy?!
Scarlet Spider
Kaine and Aracely
Lombre Legend

Main FC: 0344-9472-9443

You have failed this city!

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 15, 2014, 06:08:03 am »

I'm interested but skeptical due to the recurring end of rps
Report Spam   Logged

My country lay within a vast desert. When the sun rose into the sky, a burning wind punished my lands, searing the world. And when the moon climbed into the dark of night, a frigid gale pierced our homes. No matter when it came the wind carried the same thing... Death. But the winds that blew across the green fields of Hyrule brought something other than suffering and ruin. I coveted that wind, I suppose. It can only be called fate... That here, I would again gather the three with the crests... That I should lay my hand on that which grants the wishes of the beholder... That when power, wisdom, and courage come together, the gods would have no choice but to come down... The power of the gods... The Triforce! He who touches it will have whatever he desires granted!
Pull List: Justice League, Justice League United, Secret Wars, New Avengers
Favourite DC Characters: Supergirl, Pandora, Bleez, Batgirl, Green Arrow, Larfleeze
Kinfin
The Lord of the Sands
Lotad Hero

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 15, 2014, 09:23:33 am »

To be fair, it's better to start it and have it die than not even being willing to try. If you don't try, there's no chance of any RP surviving. Also, if memory serves, ITW's main cast featured Kloud who checks the forum every day, Micheal who's back and plans on being daily, you who I'm pretty sure is daily, Ian, who if he's not a daily checkuper, is pretty damn close to it, and Richie who's the only person who has trouble being daily due to him repeatedly loosing internet connection. And even then, he'll do what he can to make it happen if he finds out something like this is goin on. He was daily before Jay and Querty got tied up IRL and that debunked warlords.
Report Spam   Logged

Kloud
Administrator
Ludicolo Champion

Take my hand, let's go...

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: February 15, 2014, 09:28:41 am »

What Kinfin said. I'm definitely in it for the long run. Roleplays don't need huge casts, 3+ players who are active is all that's needed, and we already have that with Michael, myself and Kinny.

And if we get a good RP going, it may help bolster general site activity too- who knows? I think it's worth a shot.
Report Spam   Logged

RIIKYUUUN~<3
Shoubu wo... MONKEY nan da yo!
Lombre Legend

Kissu jya, JoJo de wa nai... KONO DIO DA!!!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #6 on: February 15, 2014, 11:35:00 am »

I'd totally be up for something like this again, in fact, I was thinking about ITW a few days ago... Although mostly about what messed it up xD
But yeah, I have no qualms with a reboot :3
Report Spam   Logged

"This hand of mine sparkles with a fabulous power; its shining grip tells me to dazzle you! FABULOUS FINGER!"
Richie was born a female, he posts about his transition into manhood and the struggles he goes through. He's a real inspiration Q_Q
lightball20
Tempo Owner

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 15, 2014, 01:31:50 pm »

Like what Dylan said. The original members of this RP story line put together TWO 90+ page roleplays. And as long as we stick to what made the first one good and active. And not allow people control over the legendary's this one should be able to pull at the very least 50 pages before people start leaving. Maybe we could even do what the other two couldn't do and finally break 100 pages.(First was 97 pages, Second was 99 pages)

So all we really need is Ian to sign up then leave sign up open for maybe a week or more to see if others might want to join if they can stay active for a roleplay.

And I promise to come on every day as best I can as long as I didn't procrastinate multiple homework assignments to be due the next two days. In those cases I will return after the homework is turned in.
Report Spam   Logged

Kinfin
The Lord of the Sands
Lotad Hero

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 15, 2014, 04:56:05 pm »

Currently recruiting a third person willing to play a Rogue AI charecter. I'll be editing the origonal post of that to feature more than one. I've already recruited Aryeh to play the second.
Report Spam   Logged

lightball20
Tempo Owner

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 16, 2014, 05:54:57 pm »

Ok seeing as we have a number of people who do want to play this lets start actual sign ups.

Please post your character sheets below for the character you will be using. And remember any extra characters will need to be talked over with Kinfin or Kloud first so post only your actual character then post your extra once they are approved if you wish to use an extra(The people who talked to Kinfin about paying the AI and got approved post both characters since your already approved)

Name:
Basic Look:
Nationality*:
Starter Preferred***:

* - If your character's looks are of a noticeably different age than they actually are.
** - Optional
*** - If there is an evenish spread of starters then everyone will get the one they want. If everyone wants the same starter it will be worked out who gets what rather than outright first come first serve.

Name: Michael
Looks Age:
Basic Look: Bout 5'11" Skinny, Black short hair
Nationality: American
Starter Preferred: Chimchar
« Last Edit: February 16, 2014, 06:50:17 pm by lightball20 » Report Spam   Logged

Kinfin
The Lord of the Sands
Lotad Hero

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: February 16, 2014, 06:00:59 pm »

Name: Dylan
Looks Age: 22
Basic Look: Tall and mildly strong, messy dark brown hair, thicker than he'd prefer glasses, and scruffy facial hair.
Nationality: German American
Starter Preferred: Chimchar
Report Spam   Logged

RIIKYUUUN~<3
Shoubu wo... MONKEY nan da yo!
Lombre Legend

Kissu jya, JoJo de wa nai... KONO DIO DA!!!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #11 on: February 16, 2014, 06:27:48 pm »

Name: Richie
Look: <see below>
Starter Preferred: Piplup

I was drawing this a few days ago for some reason.
I found out later that that position is not anatomically possible.
So I edited it
But hadn't uploaded the edited version
Report Spam   Logged

"This hand of mine sparkles with a fabulous power; its shining grip tells me to dazzle you! FABULOUS FINGER!"
Richie was born a female, he posts about his transition into manhood and the struggles he goes through. He's a real inspiration Q_Q
Kloud
Administrator
Ludicolo Champion

Take my hand, let's go...

View Profile WWW
« Reply #12 on: February 16, 2014, 06:37:41 pm »

Name: Shelby
Looks Age*: 18
Basic Look: Very curvy, tall for a woman. Wavy, honey colored hair that's very long. Glasses with thin, red rims. Blue and yellow eyes. Carries a taupe bag that seems to be bigger on the inside- crazy prepared.
Nationality*: Swedish American
Starter Preferred***: Turtwig
Report Spam   Logged

Kinfin
The Lord of the Sands
Lotad Hero

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: February 16, 2014, 06:43:26 pm »

Name: Ran
Looks Age: 24
Basic Look: Soft facial features, slender figure, wears a lot of makeup
Nationality: Japanese
Starter Preferred: Piplup
« Last Edit: February 16, 2014, 06:45:44 pm by Kin Dandy » Report Spam   Logged

Scarlet Spider
Kaine and Aracely
Lombre Legend

Main FC: 0344-9472-9443

You have failed this city!

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: February 16, 2014, 06:44:04 pm »

Gonna do proper bios tomorrow (cos it's late atm for me and I need to think of character names cos I have everything but the names), but my starters are Turtwig for my main hero and Chimchar for villain, my npc character will have some other mon Smiley
Report Spam   Logged

My country lay within a vast desert. When the sun rose into the sky, a burning wind punished my lands, searing the world. And when the moon climbed into the dark of night, a frigid gale pierced our homes. No matter when it came the wind carried the same thing... Death. But the winds that blew across the green fields of Hyrule brought something other than suffering and ruin. I coveted that wind, I suppose. It can only be called fate... That here, I would again gather the three with the crests... That I should lay my hand on that which grants the wishes of the beholder... That when power, wisdom, and courage come together, the gods would have no choice but to come down... The power of the gods... The Triforce! He who touches it will have whatever he desires granted!
Pull List: Justice League, Justice League United, Secret Wars, New Avengers
Favourite DC Characters: Supergirl, Pandora, Bleez, Batgirl, Green Arrow, Larfleeze

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 16
  Print  

Jump to: