Ludicom
March 29, 2024, 03:53:41 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Looking to get back in touch? https://discord.gg/5mc98tm

Home Help Search Arcade Gallery Staff List Calendar Login Register  

Pokemon: Into Their World AU sign up/discussion

Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15] 16
  Print  
Author Topic: Pokemon: Into Their World AU sign up/discussion  (Read 5070 times)
Kinfin
The Lord of the Sands
Lotad Hero

View Profile
« Reply #210 on: March 04, 2014, 09:33:32 pm »

Again with Lazy gyms and I'm really sorry about it. Also, Ian, reread my last post because I added some Ran to it after realizing I skipped her. It doesn't mess with you at all, but be aware of it.
Report Spam   Logged

Must...resist...creepy urges... too many witnesses... would look weird...
Tuxedo Mask
YAY!
Lotad Hero

Main FC: 1936 1182 3920

Fear The Rose!

View Profile
« Reply #211 on: March 04, 2014, 09:44:21 pm »

Again with Lazy gyms and I'm really sorry about it. Also, Ian, reread my last post because I added some Ran to it after realizing I skipped her. It doesn't mess with you at all, but be aware of it.

I see it.
Report Spam   Logged

Kinfin
The Lord of the Sands
Lotad Hero

View Profile
« Reply #212 on: March 08, 2014, 07:29:47 pm »

So we've been dead today. Mostly because Kloud and I are waiting on Michael, Ian, and Richie to make posts. Mostly Michael and Richie.
Report Spam   Logged

lightball20
When in Higurashi always suspect your friends of wanting to murder you.
Tempo Owner

Main FC: 2666-1672-0114

View Profile
« Reply #213 on: March 10, 2014, 09:40:51 pm »

If we do another version of this RP it needs to be returned to the original style. I don't care for the competition format of this one or the "Bug in game rush quickly to beat game" feature. I compared this to the first RP.

Page 29: First RP: You guys had beaten 3 gyms and just reached Lavender Town to sit down and eat at a restaurant(Something that regularly happened in the first RP but in this RP everyone is in a rush to be first to win competition and to get away from multitude so simply eat a quick meal at pokemon center.)

Page 29: Second RP: We had just reached Slateport City so halfway to the 3rd gym

Page 29: This RP: Michael beats 6th gym. Richie and others reach 6th Gym.

So comparison of pace of stories.
29 pages in: 3.5 gyms ---> 2.5 gyms ---> 6 gyms

So unlike the first two where there was no rush to escape(after Kloud learned Zip was her and she couldn't return, and second RP people returned to spend time with Ian and Kloud, Kloud was her name the first two RPs rather than Shelby) but this one there is a rush and so the RP gets boring quicker when we are put in a race situation and can't simply sit back. Explore. Eat at a restaurant, Get to know each other.
Report Spam   Logged

Chim Chim|Sparky|Mr. Fish|Dart|Horn|Sting
How come nearly every guy in this damn game, player or not, is absolute eye candy?!
Kinfin
The Lord of the Sands
Lotad Hero

View Profile
« Reply #214 on: March 10, 2014, 09:43:55 pm »

Yeah. Honestly Michael, I'm more exited for my sequel plans than anything else. Also Ran and Such are lagged behind a bit due to how they did things. Trust me, the sequel will be well over that hundred pages.
Report Spam   Logged

lightball20
When in Higurashi always suspect your friends of wanting to murder you.
Tempo Owner

Main FC: 2666-1672-0114

View Profile
« Reply #215 on: March 11, 2014, 01:18:29 am »

Yeah. Honestly Michael, I'm more exited for my sequel plans than anything else. Also Ran and Such are lagged behind a bit due to how they did things. Trust me, the sequel will be well over that hundred pages.
As long as the sequal does not involve any kind of "be first to" or "escape before 'thing x' kills everyone" that would force people to rush.

I was hoping something like the first RP minus the Lan trying to kill people. Just a sandbox world where people can explore and make friends. Where its relaxed enough that people are willing to sit down at a resturant and stop to eat and have a chat. (Where Aryeh creates a character that tries to cheat on him to make him love her. :3 )
Report Spam   Logged

Chim Chim|Sparky|Mr. Fish|Dart|Horn|Sting
How come nearly every guy in this damn game, player or not, is absolute eye candy?!
Kinfin
The Lord of the Sands
Lotad Hero

View Profile
« Reply #216 on: March 11, 2014, 07:09:54 am »

As long as the sequal does not involve any kind of "be first to" or "escape before 'thing x' kills everyone" that would force people to rush.

I was hoping something like the first RP minus the Lan trying to kill people. Just a sandbox world where people can explore and make friends. Where its relaxed enough that people are willing to sit down at a resturant and stop to eat and have a chat. (Where Aryeh creates a character that tries to cheat on him to make him love her. :3 )
Oh trust me. Sandbox you will have.
Report Spam   Logged

Tuxedo Mask
YAY!
Lotad Hero

Fear The Rose!

View Profile
« Reply #217 on: March 11, 2014, 07:50:13 am »

Definitely didn't plan to introduce LAN in this rp as part of some strange situation for my characters.
Report Spam   Logged

Scarlet Spider
Kaine and Aracely
Lombre Legend

Main FC: 0344-9472-9443

You have failed this city!

View Profile
« Reply #218 on: March 11, 2014, 09:12:05 am »

I'm fine with the pace the rp is going, I'm traveling at a decent pace where things get done but aren't rushed.  Though I'm fine with everybody slowing down, the sequel doesn't have to happen right away.  While I like the idea of the sequel, I'm enjoying the current thing and would like to see it go on for a while longer.
Report Spam   Logged

My country lay within a vast desert. When the sun rose into the sky, a burning wind punished my lands, searing the world. And when the moon climbed into the dark of night, a frigid gale pierced our homes. No matter when it came the wind carried the same thing... Death. But the winds that blew across the green fields of Hyrule brought something other than suffering and ruin. I coveted that wind, I suppose. It can only be called fate... That here, I would again gather the three with the crests... That I should lay my hand on that which grants the wishes of the beholder... That when power, wisdom, and courage come together, the gods would have no choice but to come down... The power of the gods... The Triforce! He who touches it will have whatever he desires granted!
Pull List: Justice League, Justice League United, Secret Wars, New Avengers
Favourite DC Characters: Supergirl, Pandora, Bleez, Batgirl, Green Arrow, Larfleeze
Kloud
Administrator
Ludicolo Champion

Take my hand, let's go...

View Profile WWW
« Reply #219 on: March 11, 2014, 02:00:27 pm »

All in favor for a universal/group setback or slowdown? Some sort of plot device that makes things just a bit less urgent.

And on that note, any ideas?
Report Spam   Logged

Scarlet Spider
Kaine and Aracely
Lombre Legend

Main FC: 0344-9472-9443

You have failed this city!

View Profile
« Reply #220 on: March 11, 2014, 05:16:08 pm »

Kinfin says that the threat of the Multitude is one thing that makes the rp go faster in pace so within my next couple posts I'll handle it and have it temporarily taken out of the picture for a while until it comes back in a cool way later on, giving you guys time to feel safer.  I already got some ideas that involve this.
Report Spam   Logged

My country lay within a vast desert. When the sun rose into the sky, a burning wind punished my lands, searing the world. And when the moon climbed into the dark of night, a frigid gale pierced our homes. No matter when it came the wind carried the same thing... Death. But the winds that blew across the green fields of Hyrule brought something other than suffering and ruin. I coveted that wind, I suppose. It can only be called fate... That here, I would again gather the three with the crests... That I should lay my hand on that which grants the wishes of the beholder... That when power, wisdom, and courage come together, the gods would have no choice but to come down... The power of the gods... The Triforce! He who touches it will have whatever he desires granted!
Pull List: Justice League, Justice League United, Secret Wars, New Avengers
Favourite DC Characters: Supergirl, Pandora, Bleez, Batgirl, Green Arrow, Larfleeze
Tuxedo Mask
YAY!
Lotad Hero

Fear The Rose!

View Profile
« Reply #221 on: March 11, 2014, 07:16:49 pm »

I might not be able to make another post until Thursday. My laptop's charger broke and it just died. I have my phone though.
Report Spam   Logged

Tuxedo Mask
YAY!
Lotad Hero

Fear The Rose!

View Profile
« Reply #222 on: March 15, 2014, 06:51:44 pm »

Okay, I need to make sure. Ian, Allison, Richie and Ran are all on their way to Veilstone city right?
Report Spam   Logged

Kinfin
The Lord of the Sands
Lotad Hero

View Profile
« Reply #223 on: March 15, 2014, 07:54:31 pm »

Okay, I need to make sure. Ian, Allison, Richie and Ran are all on their way to Veilstone city right?
Yes. Feel free to start a streamline if you'd prefer.
Report Spam   Logged

Tuxedo Mask
YAY!
Lotad Hero

Fear The Rose!

View Profile
« Reply #224 on: March 16, 2014, 08:37:28 pm »

Yes. Feel free to start a streamline if you'd prefer.

I feel stupid for asking, but what do you mean exactly?
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15] 16
  Print  

Jump to: